main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Episode 3 Planning

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I dropped off at Tinseltown tonight the large posters advertising our appearances over the course of the premiere weekend. Sherry said she'd hang them up tonight.

~Doc_Bev

2. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    Do you want to target MCC, RIT, UOR's stations? There's absolutely no ROTS promotion going at the colleges. All they're advertising is House of Wax.

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Sure! If you have any contacts/emails please PM them to me. Otherwise, I'll try to do some searches tomorrow (or later on today as the case may be) when I'm more awake. [face_tired]

~Doc_Bev

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Oh! I forgot to post...
    We are able to borrow the FoodLink's CoolCan costume if we have someone willing to be inside of it. I have a feeling all of us will have our own costumes to wear, but if someone is willing to don the CoolCan Costume for a few hours one of the days - let me know ASAP so that I can make arrangements to borrow it.

Other than that we're confirmed for the barrel drop-off and pick-ups right to (and from) Tinseltown.

~Doc_Bev

5. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I sent our press release to WMCC, WITR and WRUR. So we'll see if anything comes of that...

~Doc_Bev

6. Modernism

Modernism Jedi Master star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    hi fellow Rochester SW fan people. I just checked the Tinseltown website and there were tickets for sale for the 12:01 showing. they are showing also on 3 other screens at 12:10, 12:15 and 12:30.

I will plan to go to Tinseltown though only have a t-shirt, not a costume. Also if you need a volunteer, I can help too. When will the line start?

Just had a great trip and visited THE LINE in Hollywood near Graumann's Chinese theater. Really hope they can see it there, and Fox lets it happen. The people doing the line there are really cool.

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Hi again Modernism! As far as I know all the volunteers will be going to the 12:01am showing. I think they must have recently added the 12:10am one though as I thought there were only 3 showings last time I looked.

I know for sure that the costumed volunteers will be getting in for free (for the midnight showing), not as positive about non-costumed volunteers. So we're more than happy to take more volunteers - I'd just advise getting a ticket just in case.

I'm not sure when the line is starting. I'm hoping to get there at 6pm at the latest.

Cool on the Hollywood trip! I was disappointed that while we were in Hollywood Rat Race was their big promotion so now all of our pics of the theatre have these gaudy Rat Race posters in them. :p

~Doc_Bev

8. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    If anyone hasn't see all 25 chapters of the Clone Wars mini-series - I would advise watching them before you see Episode III.

If need be - maybe we can try to fit in a showing with one of the events so that everyone has a chance (I know that not everyone has a copy on tape.)

I suppose that options could include the picnic on the 14th - or perhaps even at our table in the theater on the 18th?

9. Jacensolo86

Jacensolo86 Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    Just a heads up, for those who don't have ticks yet.

I was Tinseltown tonight, and hey hada sign up about ep III showtimes. 12:01 is sold out, but it said that the 12:10 showing is going to be digital. They must have just got the digital projector, I am mad pissed. Oh well, I guess I will have to suffer for analog format. Just kidding, I would love to see what it would be like in digital format.

10. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    That's the one i want to go see

11. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    We could watch Clone Wars at the picnic and/or maybe at lunch in between the two TRU appearances.

I will talk with Tinseltown and see which showing they're going to let us into then. I'm afraid if the 12:01am is sold out that we might not have enough seats saved for our group. Which might turn out better because I'm sure most of us would prefer to be let in to the 12:10am showing instead. :D

~Doc_Bev

12. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I sent an email out to Tinseltown last night with our questions. I will follow it up with a phone call tonight or Monday.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.