Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PartyOnDarth Jedi Padawan

You mentioned that you were going to stay overnight on Briarcreek's steps. I thought the theaters weren't allowing people to camp out overnight to buy tickets?
  2. willhi1979 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don, is there still a plan to have the festival in addition to the 501st?
  3. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Don,

I'm going to go ahead and be there. But if you could please get me tickets for myself, Trisha, Robbie(Greenville), and another one for any 501st or Fan Force member that shows up that doesn't have an advance ticket that I will cover them. I should be getting my paycheck in the next few weeks so I'll swing by your house and drop off the money a few days after I get it.

So I need 4 Tickets.

I'm finally working at Home Depot! YAY!!!!

Thank You,

Jane
  4. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm planning on being there. Could I give you the money some other way since I'm not signed up with paypal or anything?
  5. Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Chris dont worry bout it, I be there too, I will pay for both of us with my pay pal, just hit me back whenever.
  6. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Will,
    So far, only 501st and costuming and the outdoor 11 ft screen showing Episode II and the last 5 episodes of season 2's Clone Wars has been approved by Eastern Federal's marketing. I'll approach them with the rest of the festival activities when Daniel gets back from Charlotte.

Jayners, need money to confirm your tickets. Can't buy them on my own anymore.

7. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Don,

Not a problem. I'll Tell Trish to get tickets from You. I'm going to see if I can get tickets for me and Robbie from Jim since we are 501st.

Right now my budget is really really really tight and I won't be able to do anything till I get the first pay check ethier next week or the week after. But I am going to try and be there.

-Jane
  8. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    What is the address for the Briar Creek theater? Is that the same theater we were at for the EP2 midnight showing?
  9. willhi1979 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don,

I sent my money to you for the ticket.

Thanks,

William
  10. Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Knight

star 3
    Where is Briar Creek Commons? Will I be able to order advance tickets over the phone, or do you have to stand in line?
  11. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Movies at Brier Creek Stadium 14
    Address: 8611 Brier Creek Parkway
    Raleigh, NC 27617

Driving directions from anywhere in the Triangle:
    Take I-40 to I-540.
    Go north about 5 miles.
    Take the HWY 70 exit.
    Turn left on to hwy 70.
    Go to the next light.
    Turn left on Brier Creek Parkway.
    Briar Creek shopping center is on your left.

1. To get a block seat with us, you must commit to be a fan club participant on our club activities on Wed. May 18.
    2. All activities will be at the theater, both day and evening prior to the midnight show.
    3. If you can't make it to assist the club, then one may order tickets online at Fandango.com starting April 20.
  12. Darth_Desolate Jedi Master

star 3
    They are on sale the Wednesday before you said? at Briar Creek? Well I don't have paypal, I'll go Wednesday and buy my own. I'm outta school that day anyway :).
  13. Darth_Desolate Jedi Master

star 3
    "3. If you can't make it to assist the club, then one may order tickets online at Fandango.com starting April 20."

Werd.
  14. Flecktone Jedi Padawan

Hi guys, I am the theatre manager at the Movies at Brier Creek. We will have tickets on sale Wednesday April 20th at 10am. The movie is approximately 2hr and 22mins and of course we all know it is PG13. We will also be showing it on our large 60' screens. You can buy tickets online through our website www.easternfederal.com or through www.fandango.com. If you do so, you will get a confirmation number and bring that or your credit card and you can pick them up inside the front door at our kiosk off to the right. Obviously once you have purchased a ticket you obviously have a seat but if you want the prime seats then get to the theater early. We had people lining up at 5:45pm for the 7:30 "Return of the King" and I expect no less for this one.

We should have three to four screens and I hope to find out in time for tickets going on sale Wednesday. We also will have a midnight show as well.

If you all have any questions reply back and I will check this board over then next couple days and reply.

Daniel
  15. Bearleft Jedi Knight

Hello Don,
    Judy here. My mother and I ran into you at the midnight Toys R Us sale two weeks ago. (We're the ones who were at the LOTR Trilogy.) I've finally had time to go surfing and hunt out the Triangle Trade Federation.

How soon do you need to know about tickets? Obviously before Wednesday, but is Monday cool?
  16. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Judy! Great to see you here! Sure you can! Either paypal the money to me at donsters@hotmail.com, or Western Union it, and get the money to me by Tuesday eve.
  17. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    The Shadow Players are DEFINITELY COMING to Briar Creek! (not Crossroads) I'm so excited! - They'll do their thing starting at 9PM Wed. night and do several fights between 9 and 10 PM! :D :D :D :D
  18. LlorchTHX Jedi Knight

Hi Don, Hello Everybody

I'm new in the thread (and the forums).

I'll wish to know what exactly implies

"To get a block seat with us, you must commit to be a fan club participant on our club activities on Wed. May 18. "....

I'll like to buy one of the tickets but I don't know if I'll have a lot of time on oppening day. Or if you tell me in wich screen will be the fan club I'll could buy my ticket tru fandango or in the theater web page.

Please let me know as soon as possible to send you the money tru paypal (my e-mail is llorchthx@hotmail.com)

Thanks

19. Bearleft Jedi Knight

I'm probably going to have to say ditto. I don't think I can make a commitment to help out this early. I have no idea what my work schedule is going to be like that week, and I'd hate to have to back out of something. But I'll definitely be at the midnight show!

Don, thanks for your wonderfully generous offer.

Judy
  20. Bearleft Jedi Knight

I'm replying to myself now. Actually, Don, I just spoke to my mother, and we're willing to pitch in the night of. What exactly would you need for us to do? Neither of us is sure at the moment what our schedules are going to be like, but we can work with it.

If you want to, please e-mail me at daftlikejack@lycos.com

Judy
  21. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    LLorchTHX,

Briar Creek managment has agreed to a club block purchase of tickets if you participate and assist me or the 501st. They need a headcount by late tonight.

I'm planning easy fan club activities starting at 5PM
    Wednesday night for the new fan club member.

I'll need help manning the club table and answering questions about club actvities, easy stuff I can fill you in on, and helping hold goodies and take photos for the trivia contest (about 7PM) and costume contest (8PM-9PM) for the club website.

Those familiar with the SWCCG and SW miniatures might assist Will with demos.

You must commit today. I'll be checking in later to buy tickets tomorrow!
  22. LlorchTHX Jedi Knight

OK Don, Thanks for the filling in.

You can count on me then. I'll be needing TWO tickets. I'll pay you tru paypal today.

Thanks again. See you soon.
  23. PartyOnDarth Jedi Padawan

What time will Briarcreek be open to sell tickets tomorrow morning?
  24. Bearleft Jedi Knight

Hi Don,

I'm hoping it's not too late. I'll need two tickets (one for Mom and I). I'm getting ready to Paypal you now.

Thanks,
    Judy
  25. Darth_Desolate Jedi Master

star 3
    Wooohoo! my dad said he would go get tickets for me tomorrow while I'm in school!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.