main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Desolate

Darth_Desolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2005
  2. Bob0_Fett

Bob0_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2002
    cfardream-
    Darn shame it isn't at Southpoint, but me and my crew are heading there- Brier Creek doesn't work for us. I'm sure it will be big either way.

3. Flecktone

Flecktone Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    I wanted to thank all of you for your help with doing this event on Wednesday night. Thanks to you and the 501st Stormtrooper Legion we have sold out three auditoriums for the movie (that is over 800 people). As far as I know we are the only theatre that has done that well. Thanks again to all of you and I look forward to meeting you all at the theatre Wednesday.

Daniel

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Daniel, we need to thank you and your staff for the wonderful spirit of cooperation that exists between our organizations. This event has been alot of work, but it is a labor of love and you help to make it easier. Thank you so much!

5. Darth_Desolate

Jan 30, 2005
    Flecktone-
    Have you decide what time to let people into the theatre/accepting tickets?

EDIT: 5 days...

6. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Desolate,
    I can answer that!

All activities we've set with Daniel will be open to the public, so the lobby of the theater will be open by 5PM. We want lots of people milling around in the lobby partaking of popcorn, softdrinks, and our club's scheduled fun.

Seating inside the theaters themselves will be around 10PM, as Flectone mentioned earlier.

Just get here as early as you can because lines will form as early at 5PM. You'll still be able to do some of our fun stuff after you save your seat. No bad seat in the house!

7. Darth_Desolate

Jan 30, 2005
    "Just get here as early as you can because lines will form as early at 5PM. You'll still be able to do some of our fun stuff after you save your seat. No bad seat in the house!"

As much as I'd like to come @5, I have exams from 7:45-12. I'll be tired. I plan to take a nap around 7-9. Then get there around maybe 10:30.

8. cfardreamer

cfardreamer Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2004
    Bob0_Fett
    I'll be there in my Han Solo costume getting there about 4ish or so. Should be fun. Can't WAIT! Right about 56 hours until show time :)

Dan

9. Cerasi05

Cerasi05 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    :) I'll be there around 6 (after I get off work) in my Jedi costume. This is so exciting! I can't wait!

10. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    Well I do get off work at five, but I am a spittin distance away from there. So I am gonna try to get off early over there so I can go help out with anything else if ya'll need it.

11. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Excellent, Drew,
    I need you to help out with TTF membership info and with teaching people the SW TCG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.