main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Episode 3 smashes 1-day box office total.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jango_junkie, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidPlagueis

KidPlagueis Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Ah ok, I'll have to look for her next time I guess. This is the reason I'll have to see it about 10 times before I'll start to catch everything....

2. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    looks like ROTS has taken memorial day weekend with 55mill in the box offices.

story here. I think people like this movie, what about you?

3. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Yeah, I'd say people like it. I went yesterday with some people from work and before some of them could get there for the 12:30 show, it sold out! So did all the early ones! So, we went to the 12:50 one instead.
    Some of us had already bought our tickets, but you are able to exchange them for another show at the customer service desk inside.

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Yeah, we tried to go to the 11:30 and we were there at 10:15. Already sold out. So we went to the 12:00 on a small screen. Still rocked my socks off!

5. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    haven't seen it a 3rd time yet but a girl i worked with is going this weekend and asked me if she would be able to understand it without having seen all the other movies... I almost passed out...

6. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    I sat down Sunday and watched all six in a row. It was sweet

7. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    mnan, i hopeing to have a day to do that. maybe in july when i have another vacation...

8. obi-chris-kenobi

obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Didn't get to see all 6, but did watch all OT this last weekend. Empire is still the best! (but I can't wait to see ROTS again.)

9. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    I made my mind, ROTS will be my #1. I love it and it is the movie that I have tried to collect everything from. Well, almost everything! (action figure wise, and poster)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.