Episode 3 Spoiler thread **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Ryno, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I know someone has it. Share the wealth people!!

PM me any links you may have, Please for the love of all that is holy and sacred! I must see this teaser :(
  2. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I SAW THE TEASER ON TRL TODAY!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! [face_drool] I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
  3. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it will be available for free at SW.com this Monday.
  4. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I set the TiVo to record Access Hollywood but I decided to flip over to MTV and try to catch it on TRL a little earlier. I didn't even put the remote down yet when the host said "and now the trailer millions of Star Wars fans have been waiting for...", talk about timing :D.

All I have to say is..... WOW :eek:!

This movie is gonna be great! I can't wait to see more trailers as time passes. The intro was pretty good too.
  5. -Raldayen- Jedi Knight

star 1
    ***Warning: Teaser Trailer***

This was found on the Fileplanet website. If you don't have an account it might take a little longer to download this.

Episode 3 Teaser Trailer
  6. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    or... if you dont feel like waiting. PM me and I'll hook you up :D
  7. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    EDIT: *Er, possible spoilers...*

Yeah, the trailer looks incredibly promising. I think this will definately be the best prequel yet. It looks so dark and grim.
  8. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like there will be some answers to the Jedi "ghost" thing in Ep 3 as mentioned in the past. A cut from a USA Today article mentioned Neeson hinting twoards his cameo in Ep 3 but wouldn't go into detail so he wouldn't break the "Jedi code".
  10. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    That's interesting...a Jedi Code of Ethics... :)
  11. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I read that over at TF.N this morning. It will be interesting to see if GL uses the footage or if it will end up on the digital-cutting room floor.

If he does use it, who will QGJ appear to? My guess is maybe Obi-Wan. In the way Obi showed up to Luke after Yoda died, maybe QGJ will appear to Obi before he heads off for one last attempt at turning Anakin back from the dark side.

Maybe...
  12. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe he'll appear to Anakin. After all, it was Anakin's name he was shouting in AotC. Or maybe Yoda, since he was the one who heard him in the first place.
  13. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Did anyone else watch the GL interview on 60 Minutes last night? There was a great CGI preview of Grievous and a couple of his henchmen at the beginning, then a few shots of the movie in between (mostly from the theatrical trailer) and at the end there was a shot of Obi-Wan and Anakin dueling, twirling their sabers around within inches of eachother and eventually locking together :eek:. This movie is going to be absolutely INSANE!!!
  14. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I forgot all about it, unfortunately. Kaylle, her brother, and I were getting ready to leave the meet at about 8pm and running to catch a train at 8:35pm. ;) I've read a lot of people's reviews of it though, hopefully I can catch it sometime via someone's copy on tape. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.