main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 Tickets - Heads up

Discussion in 'Archive: Wichita, KS' started by Janz_Walker, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    Better get em now: http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/US_Episode_III_Tickets_On_Sale_Now_91326.asp

Don't suppose anyone who actually lives in Wichita wants to start organizing a meet and greet outside one of the Warren theaters, hm? Or do you want to head up to Olathe and combine forces for a night with Heart of the Alliance? :D

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    We would love to have you guys if you are unable to get something together.

However, doesn't one of the theatres down there have a digital projector? If they do I will be making the trek down there sometime opening weekend.

If you guys don't have one I think ST. L might have one and if they don't I am almost positive Chicago does. I don't want to do it but if it means that's want I have to do to see it in digital I will.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Yep we do have an opening weekend event planned. Before too long I'm going to invite the whole MidWest. Our thread

4. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    Thank's Jedi D but we will be plenty busy that weekend. It is looking like we are going to be having our own events. ;)

I was more referring to seeing ROTS at a theatre with a digital project vs film. I don't have to see it in that format opening night...Just sometime before it leaves theatres.

5. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
  6. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Hey, cool! I'd meet you there, if you had an idea of when you were coming down!

KT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.