main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Episode 3 Toys

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by amaunet, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Who else is collecting the new toys with me??

So far I reeaallllllyyyyy want the 3d puzzle of Ani's fighter that I saw at Target today :D

2. Kmunee

Kmunee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    I went in KB Toys last weekend just to see what they had. I collect the electronic lightsabers, but I didn't see any of the new ones. Possibly sold out before I got there. I am thinking of going back and getting the 12 inch General Grevious and Obiwan Kenobi figures.

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Me and a few of my guys worked the Toys R us toy release in costume!

They let us come in early and have first pic at what we wanted!

I really shouldnt have spent that much

4. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Morning of April 2nd, Wal-Mart, I bought a few figures:

2, Anakin Skywalker
    6, Clone Trooper
    11, Darth Vader
    26, Yoda

Not including the Sneak Preview General Grievous (which I purchased weeks before). I'll be buying more after Celebration 3, I don't want to spend all my cash before then.

5. SuperShipley

SuperShipley Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    I plan to get my 4 Vaders from C3. not a big toy person myself. no room to display 'em

6. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    That is the one thing that i hated the most about C2...the LONG lines for the store......not that there were not long lines everyother place lol

Dad and I managed to get the Target limited edition Vader, and I am sure I can scrounge a C3 vader up for him on ebay later :)

One thing I now have to have---the Vader program car for the Phoenix race...If you have not seen it, let me know and I will post a link to see it :D

7. SuperShipley

Apr 4, 2005
    Heh, maybe you can snag one of my C3 Vaders - cause that's where there going - EBAY! I love SW and all, but I need $$$ more than I need toys.

8. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    hahahha....I know the feeling.

But seriously if you would be willing to pick me up one...shoot me a pm/im/email with details (ie cost and when you would need to have the money).

:)

9. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    I just bought a Red Royal Guard, and it has a shiney helmet! :D

10. SuperShipley

Apr 4, 2005
    I'll see, I hate to sound like a jerk -- but I plan to resell for a profit, sorry Uncle George... but that's how I plan to fund back the money FOR C3... but if I can manage to snag an extra one, I'll shoot you a PM. Normally I'd have no problem, but I need $$$ for cons.

11. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Dont worry about it then. If I am going to have to pay you more than what it costs to fund your addiction, I might as well buy it off of Ebay when I find it, or check in with others I know who are going and might be nice enough to grab mine while they get their own...

12. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Amaunet, I'll be purchasing at least a couple C3 Darth Vaders. Want me to pick up one for you? They'll be sold for $15 each, I won't charge anything extra for it, just the price for the actual figure ($15). I'll leave the sales tax out, if you pay for the shipping & handling. How's that?

13. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    sounds like a great offer :)

let me know all of the details :D

Oh and shipply... looks like I mis-read your original post and thought you were kind enough to offer to grab one for me...sorry for the misread.

14. SuperShipley

Apr 4, 2005
    no problem, and if i were anything but a poor college student, i'd no problem grab you a figure and sell it back at no extra cost- but i need money for DragonCon, and I gotta get it where I can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.