Episode 3- What's up so far...(Possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by jedihexer, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    I think the Senate will ask for Palpatine to step down now that Marshall Law is no longer necessary (after the end of the Clone Wars), and he'll simply refuse. The Senate's still around up thru ANH, so I'm not sure what else might happen.

One of the more interesting theories I've heard is that Anakin is expelled from the Jedi Order (due to his not so secret marriage & pregnancy) before Ep3 starts and Palpatine hires him on as a personal security guard, feeding his anger and what not in the subtle ways that he does. Obi-Wan's still trying to figure out who Sifo-Dyas is, and the Clone Wars are wrapping up....makes a good setup to cover all the necessary ground.
  2. bwing53 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anakin gets PREGNANT?!? My God, now that's a plot twist!

;)

3. Outlander_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    The Force is that powerful?
  4. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    LOLOL...um, yeah...you didn't know GL was heavily influenced by the movie "Junior" did you? :p Expect voice cameos by Kamino scientists Danny Devito & Arnold Yourschwarzisasbigasmine.
  5. Idaara Jedi Knight

star 3
    "The Sentate" still around in ANH is the Imperial Senate, not the Senate of the Republic. So a senate is still around, not necessarily the same one, though.
  6. JAKEFETT Jedi Knight

star 2
    Maybe his morning sickness is what initially turns him to the darkside?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.