main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by yodahs-daddy, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    So does everyone know what time they should be arriving? Just so I can look for you guys? and we can have lightsaber duels outside... :p

2. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    I leave at 9 and i will probably get there at 9:30.

Cant wait for our little "duel" outside.

3. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I should get there around 11 PM. I'm leaving straight from work.

4. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Did'nt know where else to post this but today is my b-day! woo-hoo!

Cant wait for tomorrow night!

5. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Happy B-day man!!!! :)

6. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Happy B-day..gang we are less than 24 hours away. May the Force be with you.

7. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Alrighty Guys, I will have on Grey Shorts, and a white Star Wars T-Shirt that has Star Wars written with clonetroopers in it, I will also have Anakin's lightsaber, so if you can't find me, look for that. I will look for other people with lightsabers, a Dooku one, MyBad, and Obi-wan's, Dante, so We can have some fun, hehe. see you guys tonight! :D

8. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Ok then i will be wearing a black t-shirt with the movie title in red and wearing baggy green pants. I have black hair and brown eyes, so keep an eye out for me.

9. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    I'll be in my business causal attire. I'll have black pants and striped shirt kinda light brown I guess. I'll have my Obi Wan lightsaber with me.

10. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Bad News, I might not have my saber with me, But I am going to try to get it out of my mom's car before I get up there... so I will be with my other friend david since Bryan lost his car because of speeding, but anyways see you guys there.

11. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    So......what did you guys think of the movie? Me, im still in a state of shock. i did'nt think the movie was going to be THAT dark.

12. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    I was speechless. There were times I was fighting back tears.

13. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I was in awe of the whole movie, sometimes at first I was like "what the heck" that can't happen (Jedi dying), humor, ect... Then I came to realize what was really happening and how things really worked, so later on I was in awe and found one of the scenes I thought to be stupid in the theater to be my favorite now, so next time I go see it, I will getting chills when I see the clones execute "Order 66"(my favorite scene) ... so far anyways... ;)

14. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Im going to see it again tomorrow. When are you guys going to see it again?

15. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I might tonight... but I doubt it, then I will probably go next week sometime with my dad.. or something.

16. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Me and the wife are thinking about going tomorrow also

17. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Well guys i just got back from a 3:45 showing and i can say it is better the second time around, though it does not carry the same shock value that it does the first time you see it.

18. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    You are right there Chris. I just got back from the 9:00 show with the wife. I can already tell that the Mace death is going to make me mad everytime I see it. Order 66, the younglings, Padme and the Duel still make me well up.

19. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Yeah the younglings bit makes me very teary, but this movie also had some awesome bits in it as well. Yoda vs. Sids, when yoda threw his saber into that clone and then pulled it back out,Ani. versus Obi was good, but i still kinda think Yoda versus Sidious was better. the dialouge at the end of the duel between obi and ani is probably the most powerful scene in the entire saga for me.

B.T.W. Shane, what did your wife think of the movie?

20. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    She thought it was good. Very sad. I mean she really wasn't surprised by much because you knew who had to survive and such but she thought it was good.

21. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I am going again this week maybe twice, I am going with my dad I think, then with some friends on Friday. I can't wait.

22. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Since we didn't meet up at the midnight showing, we have to get together at least once to watch it. We'll have to figure out a day now that school is out.

23. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    I was acutally thinking of going on friday, are you working this friday shane?

24. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Yeah I work on Friday's. I think if I go again, it will prolly be to the mall.

25. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    I'm headed to the mall tomorrow morning sometime to take my daughter to see the movie I think. I'll leave the time if any of you want to join us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.