Episode 3

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by DemonJedi, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Hello to all the new people I met briefly at the show lastnight.I like to welcome you to the Dayton FanForce make yourself at home. E3 was what I thought it would be, Oh and Jedijunkie I told you girls would be balling at the end of the saber battle with Obi-Wan. I can wait to see the series, I hope it works cause Star Trek is the only thing that was able to make it in movies and TV.
  2. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    All I can say about episode III is... ... I don't know what to say about the movie, I'm still in shock about the whole thing. o_o
  3. PsychoYoda Jedi Padawan

It was the best movie of the presequals and it was the most distrubing of all 6. The dual on the lava planet was great, but leaving him Anakin to be a marshmellow, was so out of place to ObiWan. But it had to follow into the origials. For me, it brings to close a almost 30 year wait to Espisode III. I am an old timer, who was a teenager when Stars Wars came out, the old ones will hold a different feeling for me now that EIII has come. I now feel akin to how hard Luke tried to get to Darth Vader, and bring him back to who he once was. I used to be some what bored by Luke and his yearns for that. The series has now forever changed with the completion of EIII.
    I can't wait to see it again, I would really like to see the digial version. Is it true there are added scenes?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.