episode 3

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by darth_terak, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_terak Jedi Knight

star 1
    episode 3 comes out on dvd in NOV. right? does anybody know the day?
  2. plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. darth_terak Jedi Knight

star 1
    appreciate it by the way are we gonna have some kind of party for the release of episode 3
  4. plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Knight

star 2
    some talk of a prequel marathon has been floating around
  5. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Out on DVD November 1st.

I'm thinking perhaps we can watch it or all three prequels for our November meeting (returning to the "3rd Saturday" rule thing). Although, we still haven't officially decided on anything for Halloween. :/
  6. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah what a bummer we need ideas
  7. ChissDemon Jedi Padawan

I like the idea for watching the prequels for our november meeting. ^_^ I can't wait until Tuesday...I'm going at midnight with me mum! :D I think I'll wear a costume or something nerdy like that :)

-Lee Ann
  8. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    So, I ended up buying Episode III on DVD even though I don't own I or II on DVD (I have them on VHS; I want a boxed det, damn it! :_|) because it is my favourite of the PT and I simply could not be patient for the inevitable and eventual [yet unannounced] PT boxed set.

As with I and II however, there is an easter egg, same place on the menu as the others, same access code. Unlike I and II, it is not a blooper reel, sadly, but it is funny. On disc 1, go to Options. Push 11 (or 10+ and then 1, as I have to do it), then press 3, and then 8. Now watch Yoda dance and rap! :D

Also, if you have the OT boxed set, there is a blooper reel located on the Bonus Disc, accessable in much the same manner as above. To unlock the blooper reel, put in the Bonus Disc, go to the Video Games and Still Galleries, push 10+1, wait for a pause and a yellow box next to Artoo should highlight, now press 3, wait for the pause, then 8. The bloopers should start immeadiately after this.

Hope everyone is enjoying Episode III on DVD! I have not watched anything but the deleted scenes and the easter egg because it's late and I have work in a few hours. . .
  9. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah was disaponted at the blooper reel just yoda rapping not bad but could be better.
  10. plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Knight

star 2
    did any one get Battlefront 2?
  11. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    not yet but i'm plannin on it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.