main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Episode 4.5: A Dark Turn Choose Your Own Adventure!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GAThrawnIGF, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAThrawnIGF

GAThrawnIGF Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
    I dedicate this to all the wonderful people who made CYOAS possible, including Rush Limbaugh, StitchExperiment, Tegarend, KnightKatarn, Obi-Wan Skywalker, Codymon, and, the head honchos, Qui Gon Quinn and ScoobyDooku! Without you these would not be possible!

After working on Teg's Episode 4.5 CYOA, I decided to make my own. Both of them have some simimilarities, but in some places much different plots, and a diff title! Just so you know, it's not all CYOA. I started it out as a story, and then decided to make it CYOA for more fun. So I'll post everything up to the last segment and then you'll get to vote! And you'll like it a lot, because it's a very good read.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

STAR WARS: EPISODE 4.5
    A DARK TURN

The Death Star has been destroyed and the Rebel base of Yavin IV evacuated, but the Rebel?s fight against the Empire is only beginning.

Luke Skywalker has taken command of the remnants of Red Squadron and has formed Rogue Squadron, an elite squadron of pilots, feared by all Imperials.

Meanwhile, a convoy of Mon Calamarians has joined the Rebel fleet, and in his palace on Coruscant, the Emperor commands his admirals to crush the Rebellion.

EXT: SPACE

INT: REBEL BASE

LUKE: OK, today marks the end of Red Squadron, and the beginning of Rogue Squadron! From now on, we?ll be known as the elite Rogues, feared and shunned by everyone who came into contact with us! I?ll be your commander, aided by Wedge Antilles! Don?t let me down on future assignments, and good luck!

A commander walked up to Luke Skywalker. Clean shaven, wearing a brown uniform.

Commander: Sir, a Mon Calamarian wants to tell you. Their race just became allies of the Rebellion.

Luke: I see?tell him he can see me.

Commander: Right away, sir.

A few moments later, a Mon Calamarian walked up to Luke.

Luke: Hello. I?m Luke Skywalker. And you are?

Calamarian: Ackbar. Lieutenant Ackbar. You are still fighting the Imperials, correct?

Luke: Oh, I?ve heard about the aliasing. Yes, we are still fighting them.

Ackbar: Good. I?ve waited 20 years to take down Palpatine.

Luke: Who? I?m not sure I heard about him.

Ackbar: Palpatine?.He used to be senator of a planet called Naboo 33 years ago. Then the sudden rise of power corrupted him, destroyed everyone who looked up to him. In time, he finally destroyed the Republic, all that was left of his supporters, and declared himself Emperor. Now, he?s aided by a Sith Lord called Darth Vader.

Luke: Wasn?t he on the Death Star?

Ackbar: Yes. But he escaped before it blew up, unfortunately.

Luke: Thanks for the history lesson, I guess. Nice of you to join us. Do you have an army?

Ackbar: We have a fairly good army, which isn?t as good as it used to be. You see, when we heard about this, we sent all available units to combat the Empire, which it now became. I knew Obi-Wan around that time and we *pause for reflection*?joined forces then.

Luke (eyes lighting up): You knew Ben?

Ackbar: I did. He was a good fighter too, and an even better Jedi. Is something wrong?

Luke: Ben died?.was killed?.a few months ago?.by Darth Vader. I try not to remember.

Ackbar: Really? So sorry to hear that. I?m sure if he was alive, he could have joined forces again.

Luke: I doubt it. He was quite old then. He wasn?t the young youth he probably was 33 years ago. Anyway, good to have you aboard. I see a long relationship ahead of us.

An officer walked up to Luke.

Officer: Sir! *salutes Luke*

Luke: Yes?

Officer: We have reports of a small Imperial squadron by the planet of Mantella. We have reason to suspect Darth Vader is on a Star Destroyer. Do you want to intercept the fleet?

Luke (thinking): Yes. We must take this opportunity. We can use the experience.

INT: Briefing room

Luke: Okay, listen up, Rogues. We?ve received word that there?s an Imperial fleet assembled for combat outside the planet Mantella. Our job is to ensure that nothing leaves the planet alive. Any questions?

Pilot: Do we know how many fighters a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.