main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 4-Huge question

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DarthSnell, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSnell

DarthSnell Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2004
    I have ahuge question about episode IV---Darth Vader is Luke and Leia's father, correct?...if this is tryue, why does leia tell Kenobi that HER FATHER is requesting his help? That whole sequence makes no sense...if Vader is her father, why would she tell Kenobi Darth Vader needs his help to destroy the empire?..here is the quote I speak about

Princess Leia : General Kenobi: Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars; now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person; but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to Alderaan has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope.

2. walker32

walker32 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2003
    Leia is talking about her adoptive father, Bail Organa.

3. Grand-Moff-Tarkin

Grand-Moff-Tarkin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2004
    The father she is referring to is her foster (or adopted) father, Bail Organa, whom we have seen in the prequel trilogy portrayed by Jimmy Smits.

4. DarthSnell

DarthSnell Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2004
    thank you

5. AAMD11

AAMD11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Episode 3 will answer all that :)

6. b-wingmasterburnz

b-wingmasterburnz Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2004
    He's the dude on Palpatine's high council. He's human, has a black cloak and a short black beard. You see him in the scene where Palpatine's looking down at the clones at the end, plus a few other scenes in Palpatine's office.

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    aka "the senate will never approve the use of clones before the Separatists attack!" guy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.