So NV Episode 4 (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoronDude, Jul 17, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Hey everyone. Now that the excitement of Episode 3 has died down a bit, and now that we all, hopefully, have seen Revenge of the Sith, I think it's about time to start speculating on what Lucas is planning for Episode 4. I guess first we could start guessing at the name. I'm thinking it'll be something like:

Rebirth of the Jedi
    The Sith Plague
    The New Jedi

What do you think?
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I heard that Obi-wan was going to die in one of the next episodes!! If that happens I'm never going to watch Star Wars again. [face_plain]
  3. KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I hope they show R2D2 to be the awesomely powerful Sith Lord that we all know he is... that would make Ep 4 the greatest.
  4. Keela Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Well....

I think Episode 4 will be called "A New Hope" and it will be about this young farm boy named Luke Starkiller, or possibly Skywalker. It will be all about his adventures with an old Jedi named Obi-Wan Kenobi, a scruffy-lookin' scoundrel named Han Solo, his furry side-kick Chewbacca, and a beautiful young princess named Leia Organa. Oh and there will be a bad guy, all dressed in black, named Darth Vader.

I hear it will be very popular. [face_dancing]

5. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Wow, Keela, that's some imagination you have.

I think Episode 4 will be about 5-10 years after Epiosde 3. Padme's babies will probably be kidnapped by Palpatine, and Obi-Wan and Yoda will have to come out of hiding to save them. Darth Vader won't know they are his children, so he will try to kill them. Then some old Sith witch named Salua Norsa finds out through the Force that they are Skywalkers, and Vader begins to train them in the Darkside, but Yoda is able to find Leia and steal her away and train her as a Jedi.
  6. Keela Jedi Youngling

star 2
    LOL I do actually have quite a vivid imagination...

It's just....MoronDude.....there IS an Episode 4 already and it IS called "A New Hope"

sar·casm (särkzm) n.
    1. A cutting, often ironic remark.
    2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language.

I just thought maybe what you are talking about won't be called Episode 4...maybe...perchance...perhaps??

:D
  7. Bleu Jedi Youngling

Can't get nothin' by you, can we?
  8. SecondBest Jedi Youngling

star 6
    All I know is that Yoda and Palpatine will play a HUGE role in this one.
  9. Bleyd Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I bet they use that huge round structure that they showed at the end of EP3 for something big. Would be cool if it blew up planets or sumthin. I think they should call it the Suncrusher or Planet Devastator. Looked kinda like a small moon.
  10. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    I think this really hot smuggler guy shows up, and he has a dog for a sidekick see? And then also this farming dude is going come out of no wear and save the galaxy, and his sister isn't going to wear any underwear but wears cinnabuns on her head!

I speculate that the title will be "Holy crap you have food on your head!"
    or "Return of the smuggler"

btw Moron - nice icon ;) :D
  11. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Actually, I think that round thing they were building at the end of Episode 3 (which is obviously from the plans Dooku had in Episode 2) is going to be a giant machine that creates a field of energy that kills midichlorians. Palpatine is going to make sure there are no more Jedi to fight him, and Obi-Wan will have to destroy it before it gets turned on.
  12. Keela Jedi Youngling

star 2
    D***! That thing would have a very specific pin-point ability if it did that! LOL
  13. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling

star 3
    There's not going to be an episode 4, Lucas said he wasnt making anymore. He's gonna do some tv series.
  14. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    NEWS!

Lucas is making a Star Wars 4. The name was leaked out today. It will be called "The New Hope". I think it sounds pretty dumb, but I said the same thing about Revenge of the Sith and Attack of the Clones. Whatever.
  15. cbielich Jedi Youngling

star 3
Moderators: DieWompRatDie