main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Episode 6 of TCW!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by 07jonesj, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Couldn't find an existing thread for this, and didn't want to post it in the "big thread" as I don't want to run into spoilers for the entire season. This link contains three pictures and a short synopsis for episode 6. If you want to stay completely spoiler-free, do not click the link

http://blog.cartoonnetwork.com/2012/10/17/first-look-yoda-schools-younglings-in-the-gathering/

This was apparently shown CVI to kids (you literally had to be under 12), and it took about 80 minutes so it was suspected to be a 3-4 part arc.

However, "The Gathering" has replaced "An Old Friend" as episode 6. Episode 7 is still "The Rise of Clovis". So, are we only getting the first part then the rest of the arc will come later like "Revival" and the Darth Maul arc later on?

I'm quite excited to see The Clone Wars' take on getting your first lightsaber. Plus it means more Yoda, who I love.

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Those pics are on the Season 5 Spoilers thread and if true An Old Friend has to come before Rise of Clovis or it the Arc won't make sense

3. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    It would be dumb to not show this young Jedi arc. I mean 4 finished and produced episodes cost around 8 Million Dollars! Even Lucas cant afford to throw it away. They must show it somewhere.

4. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I'm curious where you got that number from, i.e. behind the scenes doc? Not questioning it, just curious about where they talked about it.

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    i read it in a news site where they talked about TCW making and usage of Autodesk Maya Software for production.

6. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Interesting, thanks for the insight. Does sound very pricey for a "cartoon." I would guess TCW is infinitely more expensive than cartoon networks 2D animated favorites, i.e. Regular Show and Adventure Time. I wonder how the financials work out for Lucasfilm and CN, i.e. how much money are they getting for companies advertising during broadcast, Blu-ray/DVD revenue for TCW, and TCW toy sales and does it make up for the production budget. I know Lucas has said that he'll keep producing the show as long as he wants to do it, but there is a practical element to this always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.