main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Episode 7, 8 & 9 a reality???

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by leedega, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leedega

leedega Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    Don't know if anyone else caught this in yesterdays Indianapolis Star, but Ep. 7, 8 & 9 appear to be part of Lucas' plan in the future. In the Entertainment section of The Star (you know, the one with the comics), there is a daily column buy R.K. Shull regarding movie Q & A. Yesterday a reader posed the question on George's intent to make the final trilogy. Mr. Shull's response and I quote, "That's part of Lucas' plan, and he'll allow time in-between for screen technologies to be developed." My experience with R.K.'s information has been that he is very accurate. I guess we shall see.

2. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I think Mr. Shull is way off base.

3. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I have to agree with the pimp there too.

The Star also announced that Lucasfilm had put on hold ICC for C3, but convention centers usually make them put money down and last I spoke with someone at WotC, they hadn't heard about it and doubted that they had, despite we all know that they were looking into it. *shrugs*

It would be nice, but can you imagine all of us, in line, 20 years from now? Bunch of old farts with canes that we swing around like lightsabres. Ok maybe not me, but you know old guys like whopimp here...yeah ;)

4. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    HAHAHAH! can you see it now... the 501st, all old and decrepit, using canes? They'd change their name to...

now hold on to your hats...

THE IMPERIAL WALKERS!!!

HA! I KILL ME!!

(oh, and I think Shull is engaged in wishful thinking on this one.)

5. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    GOOD one George!

6. SAOA-OG

SAOA-OG Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2002
    The Walkers would still stomp you whiney Rebels!!

7. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    Jorg, that was hilarious

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Mr. Shull + Printing Press Exhaust + Wishful Fanboy Thinking = Wacky Column not based on reality

Besides, everyone knows Lucas wants to complete the Howard the Duck Mythology now that digital technology will allow him to tell the true story of Howard and his rise to intergalatic power.

9. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    I get the star paper in the mornings and did not see this artilce. What page is it on?

10. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    That guy's nuts. We'd all like it to happen, but E3 will be the last movie made.

11. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I've often thought that it would be cool if they would do an animated series...and I'm not talking "Droids" here. They could use all kinds of EU stuff, some of which is very good. That way, it doesn't matter if the actors age (at least not much), it's cheaper than making more movies for the filmmakers, and we as fans get what we want...sort of. You never know. Mark Hamill could be available, seeing as he does voice work already. I doubt Mr. Ford or Ms. Fisher are up for it, but it would be fun as long as the voices were decently cast.
    Anyway, that's my digression. It's as close to later episodes as we could probably ever get.

12. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
  13. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Never say Never....... For all the creativeness that goes into the SW universe, There be $$$$$$$$ that float in front of all things Star Wars.

As for C3, I know what I heard sunday night between certain big boys of power. To top that off, with the FC now being under "New Management, It could be that Wizards doesn't know anything about it. In fact that wouldn't be such a bad thing in this reporters opinion..........

My 20K Republic Credits worth

14. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    I'm with Dr. Gepper. Why don't they animate the Thrawn Trilogy? Release it direct to dvd/video and Uncle George will have made tons of money, with very little effort on his part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.