Episode 7,8 and 9!!!!!

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    This was taken from theforce.net and was edited by yours truly for spoilers.

Rob tells us that the December 2003 issue of the British movie mag HOTDOG has just hit the stands here in the U.S. and found several cool Star Wars related things. In particular, on page 12, here's this possibly amazing passage:

"No wonder (EDITED FOR SPOILERS) is smiling. Not only has he been rescued from obscurity and given the chance to (EDITED FOR SPOILERS) (Episode III, but his contract also stipulates that he'd be required to appear in Episodes 7, 8, and 9.

Yes folks, seems there are actual whispers at Lucasfilm that the 'sequel' trilogy might be in the works..."

And the seventh seal was opened and the Earth shook and there laid the scroll and upon it read... Maybe there will be a 7,8 and 9.

<.>
  2. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    you lie. post a link to your source.
  3. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    now the problem is that everybody is now old.it might b kinda hard or han to sweap leia off her feet if he needs a walker.
  4. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    And God looked at all that George had made and said, "It is good."
  5. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    O Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP! Now I am going to have to wait for what? 9 more years AFTER episode 3 in order to die a happy man? jerks!
  8. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe they will get different actors, if they can have different actors for the young versions they can can have different actors for the older versions.

And I would NEVER lie about something like this. ever. They might but I wouldn't.

Starts playing the Ewok song and celebrating the possibility of 7, 8, and 9. Suddenly May 2005 doesnt seem like the END but just the beginning... what is this feeling? Could it be happiness?

<.>
  9. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy Saweet Mother of Pearl!!!
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Like OH MY GOSH!!!! I wonder what attractive actress they'll get for that trilogy to show her abs???
  11. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to dress up as c-3po for those ones...
  12. JADED_JEDI Jedi Master

star 3
    Does it really say something about the third trilogy?

I am spoiler free. :p
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    yes, it does. It says that somone's contract for Episode III stipulates they must be available for Episodes 7,8 and 9, or something like that.

What will it be about? Perhaps after the Vong Invasion? Before? Lucas tends to ignore the EU...
  14. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Perhaps it will be the continuing saga of C-3PO and R2-D2 in their hilarious misadventures around the galaxy.
  15. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope it takes place A Long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Far, Far Away and has force users in it.

7, 8, and 9 !!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! Starts Ewok celebration music again and jumps around like a little girl!!
  16. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    But, how cool would it be to see Vong?!? Huh?!? In the flesh?!? huh?!?
  17. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I'm just diggin the Ewok music and jumping dancing Twi'Lek girl over there.

Wait...That's what 7, 8 & 9 should all be about. Ewok music and dancing Twileks.
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Minus the Ewoks, ahhh screw it they know how to party! Ewoks and Twi'leks it is!

And Vong would be cool but we've already had 18 books of Vong, I want something orginal. Something with Mara Jade and Jaina Solo on say 85-90% of the scenes. With Lightsabers and lightsabers and some planets and some lightsabers....
  19. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    With plenty of Ewok music and Twilek Dancers too.

OO OO! They could be captured by a nomad tribe of Twilek dancers, who force them to dance with their troop. But then they become accepted as part of the tribe, and from that point on all of their lightsaber fight scenes have a certain distinct Twilek dance feel to them with Ewok music playing in the background.
  20. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    On second thought perhaps we should just let George handle it.

(but that might be cool to see as a bonus on the Episode 7 DVD)
  21. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    You'd better believe it!
  22. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
  23. JADED_JEDI Jedi Master

star 3
    my vote would be for lots and lots of Vong, baby!!
  24. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Vong coated in butter would be better.
  25. JADED_JEDI Jedi Master

star 3
    acutally they would just be tasty..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.