main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Episode 7,8 and 9!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Well its tough to judge before we know anything about the show though.... There have been many great tv shows that I have enjoyed, some have cool special effects... Smallville, Alias, Quantam leap, Star Trek:the next generation, saved by the bell, the list goes on and on... I personally wouldn't care much about seeing a post 3 pre 4 series, cause its limiting.. I would rahter see something way in the future or way in the past, so it connects to the movies but not exactly. Cause now they have to have darth vader looking and sounding and moving EXACTLY like he did in the movies or else it looks dumb. Hence they should do a new story that is original yet in the star wars galaxy. that would be cool.... or the vong... lots and lots o vong...

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I will watch it for a while anyway even if it's bad. even if it's ALIAS bad. and ALIAS sucks.

3. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    If Acthar wasn't already going to die an early death according to the death clock I might be forced to deal him out a nice painful one.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Alias would be a much better show if Acthar was in it. Then Sydney could KILL HIM FOR SAYING SUCH BLASPHEMOUS THINGS!!!!!!!

5. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    HEAR! HEAR! CLINK! CLINK! HUZZAH!

6. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Even if Vader was in a SW TV show, it would be cool to see a young Vader handing out hot death to jedi. I would never grow tired of a Vader in his 20's, 30's or even possibly 40's kicking light side butt, and struggling with his own path.

No more old, crippled Vader fighting a novice Luke or Ancient Ben, but a young Vader takin all comers! Yeah, he'd even kick Maul's butt!

There! I said it, Darkstar!

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Sure....say it when he's outta town. I think TW is afraid of Darkstar! :p haha j/k

8. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    The show could be called Darth Vader: The Early Years of Cake or Death!!!!!

Vader: ¨CAKE OR DEATH???!!!!¨

Random Jedi: ¨Cake, please.¨

Vader: ¨Well, we´re all out of cake!!!¨

Random Jedi: ¨So, my choices are ´or death´?¨

Vader: ¨Yes, and you´re in luck, we´re serving it with a heaping side of butt kicking today!!!!!¨

Random Jedi: ¨Yum!! I like me some Darth Vader butt kicking which inevitably leads to the painful deaths of all the jedi in the universe.¨

Random Jedi: *dies*

9. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    That would be the best show ever.

10. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    yes I agree heartily

11. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    CAKE OR DEATH!? LOL

12. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    What if we all dresse up as our RPG characters for the premier of episode 3? Though, Axia in real life dressed up as a Female Twilek, let's just forget my previous statement shall we?

13. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Runs and hides

14. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    haha!

if they did a series about the sithy wars waaaaaay in the past, i could become very, very intrigued!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.