Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Team Padme Force Ghost

star 4
    Has anyone had any dreams lately about Episode 7?

While I was sleeping last night I had some weird dream that VII was a direct to TV film and Harison, Mark or Carrie didn't return but they recasted people who liked like them. Not much else happened in this dream but I do know that Jabba the Hutt was in it :/
  2. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5
    No dreams for me. But I will say I do not want any footage of a character dreaming (i.e., Anakin in AOTC).
  3. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    ZOMG! I had an episode 7 dream last night! Let me tell you all about all about it in great detail!
    Sounds more like clone wars than episode 7, but I assure you it was episode 7!

Barriss cheered. "To the ice skating rink!"

"Yay!" Said Ahsoka. The two went to the ice skating rink. Unfortunately, it was closed.

"Aww, it's closed?" Ahsoka said sadly. "What are we going to do now?"

Barriss looked sad as well. "I don't know. There doesn't seem to be anything to do right now."

"Yeah." Ahsoka sat on an ice covered bench.

"You know when life gets you down you know what you gotta do?" Barriss said.

Ahsoka gave her friend a quizzical look. "Um, no, I don't know what you have to do."

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swim-"

"Barriss, we're not fish." Ahsoka interrupted.

"Oh." Barriss frowned. "I thought for sure it was going to work!" She thought for a moment. "Maybe it was…" She then groaned, "Arg. I'm out of ideas."

"Hey look!" Ahsoka exclaimed, pointing across the street, "A coffee shop!"

"Don't get any ideas. You know that your master doesn't want you drinking coffee." Barriss said.

"Well aren't there other things to get in a coffee shop? Like… hot chocolate." Ahsoka reminded her.

"Oh, right."

Suddenly the clouds cleared and the blazing sun shone down on them. It melted all the snow in a millisecond and then sizzled away the remaining water.

Speechless, Ahsoka and Barriss sat stunned in the now blazing heat.

"What is up with this weather?" Ahsoka cried, taking off her thick coat.

"Don't ask me!" Barriss cried.

The two went back to the Temple. The journey that would have normally taken five minutes seemed like it took years, though really it only took ten minutes.

"Too… hot…" Ahsoka panted, her voice dry. She literally crawled into her quarters.

"Hi Ahsoka." Anakin said, getting up from the table. "What's going on?"

"The weather," Ahsoka said, "It's changed again." She wiped the sweat off her forehead.

Anakin helped his Padawan off the floor. "You need a nice cold glass of lemonade and a cool cloth." Anakin said. "So how is the weather now?"

"Probably over a hundred." She said, taking the lemonade her master gave her and drinking it.

"Wow." Anakin whistled. "Is that why you look sun burnt?"

Ahsoka glanced at her skin. "Um, yep, that would be why." She wiped her forehead with the cold cloth. "That feels good." That's when she realized she was still wearing her long sleeve shirt and pants. "I have to change," She said, and she went into her room and changed into something cooler.

"That's better," She said, laying on the couch.

"So, what should we do now?" Anakin said, sitting on a chair across from the couch.

"I'm going to go ride my scooter." Ahsoka said.

"Careful, it's hot outside." Anakin warned.

"Not outside, silly!" Ahsoka laughed. She put on her helmet and got on her scooter and went speeding down the hallways. She whistled a catchy tune as she pedaled her scooter along. She eventually came right up to Obi-Wan's quarters.

A listen at the door let Ahsoka hear a strange sound coming from inside Obi-Wan's quarters. It sounded like… a clarinet?

Ahsoka opened the door. She gasped slightly. "Obi-Wan! I didn't know you played the clarinet!" She walked closer to hear the beautiful sound.

"I've just started taking lessons. And that's not me playing, it's Kit's Monkey Orchestra." Obi-Wan motioned to a giant theatre with lush silky red curtains, velvet carpet, and all the monkeys lined up in tuxedos, each playing a miniature clarinet. They started to perform "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and Ahsoka yawned.

"That's such pretty music," She mumbled. "It's making me sleepy."

"Yeah…" Obi-Wan breathed. "I'm going to go fall asleep in a cloud of marshmallow crème."

Ahsoka snapped out of her sleepy trance. "Marshmallow crème?" She cried. "Are you insane too, Master Kenobi?"

"Insane? Padawan you are much more insane than I." Obi-Wan replied.

"You think?" Ahsoka said. "Well then how about this, I'll invite all the Jedi to the auditorium and we'll have a contest to see who is more insane. Whoever wins gets crowned the Insane Queen of the week."

"Or king." Obi-Wan said.

"Is that a threat?" Ahsoka asked. "You really think you can out-weird me?"

"Well actually no," Obi-Wan admitted, "But it's worth a try!"

One hour later…

Hundreds of Jedi had come to the auditorium to witness the most insane Jedi ever. Would it be Padawan Ahsoka Tano? Or maybe Master Obi-Wan Kenobi? We'll find out.

The announcer, which was Anakin, got up on stage and shushed the whispering crowd. "Can I have your attention please!" He called into the microphone. "We will be giving the contestants several tests to see who is more insane!" The crowd applauded.

"The first test," Anakin said, "Is who can make a funnier face!"

Ahsoka and Obi-Wan came up on stage and took their places. "On your marks, get set," Anakin said, "GO!"

Obi-Wan started by twisting his beard, pulling out his nose, and wiggling his ears. Ahsoka pulled up her eyelids, stuck out her tongue and tied it in a knot, and made her headtails stick up and look like ice cream cones.

The judges gave Obi-Wan an eight and Ahsoka a nine and a half. "Ahsoka was the winner of that round," Anakin said, "Now for round two! GO!"

Obi-Wan crossed his eyes pulled his cheeks out and made his hair all frizzy. Ahsoka twisted her mouth into a very crooked smile, made her eyes bulge out, and twisted her headtails into a ball.

The judges gave Obi-Wan a nine and a half and Ahsoka an eight and a half. "Obi-Wan takes that round," Anakin said into the microphone, "Now for the third and final round of this test. GO!"

Obi-Wan blew snot out of his nose, pulled out his fake teeth no one knew he had, and made his eyebrows all messy. Ahsoka stuck her tongue out and wrapped it three times around her head and shaped the remaining tongue into a balloon animal.

The judges gave them both perfect tens. "That means Ahsoka is the winner of this challenge by a half point!" Anakin said as the crowd went wild.

Ahsoka sucked her tongue back in and smiled at Obi-Wan. "My elastic tongue never fails me!" She said.

Obi-Wan was wiping snot off his face. "Yeah, yeah, don't brag, I still have plenty of time to make a comeback!"

Anakin held the microphone and said, "Alright, folks. It's time for test number two, the coffee drinking contest!"

Ahsoka's face lit up. "I've got this one for sure," She thought to herself.

They went to a table and got ready. "On your marks, get set, GOOOO!" Anakin cried.

Ahsoka started out with an early lead, drinking two cups of coffee in under ten seconds. Obi-Wan on the other hand was taking it rather slow.

At the forty-five second mark, Ahsoka had drank six cups of coffee. Obi-Wan had drank four. But as Ahsoka started to drink her seventh cup of coffee, she found that she couldn't. She was far too full and shaking from too much caffeine. But Take-It-Slow Obi-Wan managed to drink eight cups of coffee, meaning he was the winner of that test.

"And, I can't believe it, Obi-Wan is the winner of this test!" Anakin cried.

Ahsoka fell over face first on the ground. "Too much caffeine!" She cried, shaking madly.

"Slow and steady wins the race, young one!" Obi-Wan said with a laugh.

"Arg," Ahsoka growled. "I'll still win!" She cried.

"We'll see!" Obi-Wan replied.

Anakin put the microphone close to his mouth. "The next test requires a large amount of skill and insanity." Anakin said. "The cooking test!" The crowd gasped. "The person who makes the most disgusting, horrible, most gross concoction wins! On your mark, get set-"

"WAIT!" Ahsoka cried. "I have to go to the bathroom!"

Anakin groaned. He turned to the audience. "That's what caffeine does to you, folks!" The crowd laughed.

"Five minute intermission." Anakin said.

Ahsoka breathed a sigh of relief and rushed to the bathroom. In two minutes she came back. "Aw, man what are we going to do now? We've got three whole minutes before the competition is back on!" Ahsoka said.

Obi-Wan sighed. "Yeah, I know it takes forever."

So they sat staring into space for three more minutes. "INTERMISSION IS OVER!" Anakin screeched loudly. "All right, NOW to start the cooking test! On your marks, get set, GO!"

Ahsoka quickly began creating a bowl of glop, which was made of spam, lima beans, plastic, liver, a little pixie dust, some molten metal, and a bit of rocks for texture. She put it all together and set it on the counter. Obi-Wan made a giant hockey puck of rotten apples, dirt, wood, foam, cotton, and pencil shavings.

"Now the contestants will present their creations to the judges." Anakin said. Obi-Wan was up first.

The judges tasted it and all spit it out immediately. "Very gross. We give you a ten on the gross scale." One of the judges said.

Now it was Ahsoka's turn. The judges tasted it. Their faces turned blue and they all fell over. One of the judges struggled to get back up. "We give you a 13.5!" He choked and fell back again.

The crowd cheered tremendously. "And Ahsoka is the winner of test number three!" Anakin announced.

"Now for test number four, and it's the hardest one yet." Anakin said. "The bug eating competition!" The crowd gasped.

Obi-Wan gulped. "We have to eat bugs?" He asked.

"Yep. Three different types." Anakin said. "The first bug, a cricket!"

Ahsoka closed her eyes and dropped the bug in her mouth, grimacing as she crunched it. But she quickly swallowed and was fine. Obi-Wan was able to do it, but with a little more hesitation.

"The second bug, a cockroach!" Anakin said. The crowd said, "Ooooh,"

Ahsoka closed her eyes, plugged her nose, and swallowed the bug whole. "Oh, ew!" She cried. Obi-Wan crunched it and looked like he was going to faint or something.

"Wow, they did it, folks!" Anakin cried. The crowd cheered. "But wait! The last test will truly test their insanity… they have to eat: a TARANTULA!" The crowd gasped. A couple fainted.

While Obi-Wan stared at it in fear, Ahsoka had a trick up her sleeve. She took a blender out of her pocket and threw the still moving tarantula into it. She added a little milk and blended it into a spider-smoothie. She gulped it down in a couple of sips and pumped her fists in the air. The crowd went wild.

"Wow, looks like Ahsoka takes that round," Anakin said, speaking loudly to be heard over the tremendous applause and cheers from the crowd.

"Now for test five! If Obi-Wan doesn't win this round, it means Ahsoka wins automatically!" Anakin said, "Test five is… the crazy song test! Each contestant must write and sing a crazy song to the audience. You have ten minutes to write." Anakin said.

Ahsoka and Obi-Wan began writing frantically. The ten minutes were quickly up and Anakin called Obi-Wan to the stage. "You will be performing first." Anakin said.

Obi-Wan began bellowing at the top of his lungs. "HI THERE ONCE WAS A FISH NAMED FRED AND HE ATE ROCKS WHILE A YELLOW GUY WITH A HAT WATCHED TV ON HIS PHONE AND THEY ALL WENT TO A RESTAURANT AND ATE CHEESE AND THEY ALL DIED."

The crowd went wild. "Alright, calm down, everyone!" Anakin said, "Now it's Ahsoka's turn."

Ahsoka hopped up on stage and began to do the chicken dance while singing, "ONE FRY ATE A GRAPE AND THE BLUE MOON-MEN CHANGED THE LIGHTBULB IN PARIS WHILE ALL THE BLANKET PEOPLE WENT TO THE STORE TO SLEEP ON SOME NEEDLES AND THAT'S BECAUSE A SHOE IS BLUE AND A BED IS RED AND A MARSHMALLOW IS YELLOW AND MY NAME IS BOB THAT'S WHY ALL THE LITTLE GIANTS ATE MUD."

The crowd went wild once again. "And let's see what the judges have to say," Anakin said.

"Well, while Obi-Wan's song was very funny, Ahsoka is the definite winner." The first judge said.

The crowd cheered so loud Anakin could barely be heard. "That means Ahsoka is the winner of this entire competition! Congratulations, Ahsoka, you are now the Insane Queen of the week." Anakin put a small cardboard crown on Ahsoka's head.

He handed Ahsoka the microphone. "Thank you, thank you all!" Ahsoka said, "I promise as Insane Queen that insanity will be abundant in the Jedi Temple halls. Weird children will no longer be laughed at, because as Insane Queen we will all live better, more insane lives. Thank you!" She exited the stage and the crowd continued to cheer and shout and clap and scream.

Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Anakin went backstage. "Great job, Ahsoka!" Obi-Wan said.

"That's Queen Ahsoka to you!" Ahsoka said.

"Sorry, sorry, right, Queen Ahsoka, wonderful job on winning the competition." Obi-Wan said.

"Thank you, now if you will excuse me I must get to my queenly duties." Ahsoka said.

"Right. I won't hold you up." Obi-Wan assured her.

"You're doing that right now." Ahsoka said.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Bye." Obi-Wan watched Ahsoka leave.

Anakin caught up to Ahsoka. "Hey Snips, great job out there!"

"Queen Ahsoka!" She snapped.

"Oops! Sorry!" Anakin said.

"You everyday people have no rights to intrude the life of royalty." Said Queen Ahsoka.

"Ummm, what?" Anakin said, confused.

"So feeble, as to not even understand a simple statement." Queen Ahsoka didn't wait for an answer but started to walk away.

"Hey, Ahsoka, this is all just for fun, you know that, right?" Anakin asked her.

"QUEEN AHSOKA!" She shouted, "I have no time for this. Leave me at once." She walked faster.

Speechless, Anakin left her alone.

Anakin walked back to Obi-Wan. "Ahsoka really is enjoying being Insane Queen." He said, watching his Padawan.

"Let's hope she doesn't take this too far." Obi-Wan muttered.

"Yeah. Well, I better go, it's time to make dinner." Anakin said.

"Alright. See you later." Obi-Wan said.

"Bye." Anakin replied.

30 minutes later…

Queen Ahsoka gasped in horror. "There is a speck in my soup! Servant, remove it at once!"

Anakin rushed in wearing a maid's outfit. "Yes, your Highness." He replied, carefully scooping the speck out of the soup.

"Anything else, your Majesty?" Anakin asked.

"No. Leave at once." Queen Ahsoka said.

"Yes, your Majesty." Anakin ran off. He ran into Obi-Wan, panting. "All this queen stuff has gone to Ahsoka's head!" He cried, still panting, "She won't stop ordering me around! And when I try to tell her it's all a game she shouts at me."

"We'll fix it. Just try to talk to her nicely." Obi-Wan advised.

"Alright, I'll try. But if it doesn't work will you help me?" Anakin pleaded.

Obi-Wan groaned. "Alright."

Anakin went back into the room. "Um, Ahsoka? You're not really a queen, you know. It was just a fun game! You know, you're the queen for fun?" Anakin said as nice as he could.

Ahsoka laughed haughtily. "I don't believe you, servant. You're just saying that so you won't have to serve me."

"No, no, it's true! Remember the tests? When you were trying to see who was more insane? It was all for fun!" Anakin said.

"Those were my royal duties. Since I have won I have shown the galaxy that I deserve to be queen over them all." She finished her soup. "Clear these, servant."

Anakin groaned. "Yes, Majesty." He put the dishes in the sink.

Anakin ran back to Obi-Wan. "It's not working!" He cried.

"Should I try?" Obi-Wan suggested.

"Please, PLEASE do!" Anakin cried.

"Alright." Obi-Wan walked into the room. "Ahsoka, dear, you know it was just a game, you're not really a queen!"

Ahsoka laughed again. "It was not a game and I am queen." She protested.

"I disagree!"

"Well you cannot tell me what to do, I am royalty!"

"Oh yeah?" Obi-Wan snatched her cardboard crown and ripped it in two pieces.

"MY CROWN!" Ahsoka wailed. "Now you're really going to get it! I am Queen and no one can stop me!"

"Well you certainly are INSANE!" Obi-Wan countered.

"That's why I'm QUEEN!"

"ARE NOT!

"ARE TOO!"

Suddenly Anakin rushed in with a heavy pan and whacked Ahsoka hard on the head. She collapsed, unconscious.

"I think there would've been an easier way to solve this." Obi-Wan said.

Anakin laughed. "No way. This was the easiest."

In about five minutes Ahsoka woke up. "Ohhh, my head," She moaned.

"Ahsoka, you're NOT queen!" Anakin shouted.

"What? No, it was just a game!" Ahsoka cried.

Anakin and Obi-Wan both heaved a sigh of relief. "Alright. Why don't you go to bed now. It's late."

"Ok." Ahsoka replied, wincing as she touched her head. "Did you have to bonk me on the head, though?"

"Well…" Anakin said.

"You're mean." Ahsoka said, and she went into her room to go to bed.

"That was fun!" Anakin said.

"Wow, that's your definition of fun?" Obi-Wan said in amazement.

"Sure, why not?" Anakin replied.

"Well, I for one have had enough 'fun' for one day. Good night." Obi-Wan said, and he left.

"Ok, I guess I'm… alone now." Anakin said. "No one around…" Of course, no answer. The crickets were heard chirping outside.

"Well, I guess I should go to bed too," Anakin mumbled, so he went to bed.

The next morning, Ahsoka woke up and got dressed. She came out of her room, only to see a horrible sight. Anakin, lying motionless on the ground.

"MASTER!" Ahsoka shouted in horror.
  4. STARBOB Force Ghost

star 4
    [IMG]
    Dreams pass in time.
  5. DarthPoppy Force Ghost

star 4
    I dreamed I was at Tosche Station and saw an old Luke come in to get his Power Converters, but Fixer and Cammie were replaced by about 100 gungans running around inside the place. They were trying to play keep-away by throwing the converters over Luke's head to each other. Luke wasn't amused, ignited his lightsaber and much mayhem ensued. And the gungans also mocked Luke by saying "Theessa nottsa Converters yousa looking for!"
    Padme501st likes this.
  6. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
  7. Bale Force Ghost

star 4
    Ep. VII wet dreams
  8. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Um....yeah sorry guys

You received this Ninja message from Tapatalk
Thread Status: