main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Saga episode 7 fan script part 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by aaron cassese, Apr 10, 2014.

1. aaron cassese

aaron cassese Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2014
    STAR WARS VII
    FIRST DRAFT

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for the main title followed by a roll up which crawls into infinity

A NEW AGE HAS ARRIVED! AFTER DECADES OF TYRANNY AND CIVIL WAR A NEW REPUBLIC HAS FINALLY BEGUN TO THRIVE.

THE SENATE UNDER THE RULING OF PRESIDENT LEIA SOLO, NOW SERVING HER SECOND TERM HAS MENDED A ONCE TORN GALAXY FROM CORUSCANT ALL THE WAY TO THE OUTER RIM TERRITORIES.
    THE JEDI ORDER ONCE THOUGHT LOST, HAS RISEN FROM THE ASHES AND LUKE SKYWALKER HAS REBUILT THE JEDI TEMPLE AND LEADS A NEW COUNCIL.

BUT A NEW THREAT, ONE THATS BEEN BIDING ITS TIME, WAITING FOR ITS ENEMIES TO LULL THEMSELVES INTO A FALL SENSE OF SECURITY IS FINALLY READY TO STRIKE....

EXT.SPACE-ORBIT ABOVE COURSCANT

PAN DOWN to reveal the REPUBLIC STARSHIP KENOBI - one of many- above the capital planet of Courscant monitoring incoming and outgoing traffic from the planets surface.

INT.REPUBLIC STARSHIP KENOBI-BRIDGE

A vast crew of REPUBLIC OFFICERS and MEMBERS OF THE REPUBLIC ARMY go about their daily duties, routine checks for any number of criminal activities. Lead by ADMIRAL CUDSON everything appears normal.

EXT.SPACE-ORBIT ABOVE COURSCANT

A CLOAKED SHIP enters Courscant airspace, its a small single manned starship and undetected attaches itself to the KENOBI.

INT.SMALL STARSHIP-COCKPIT

Inside the small vessel its only OCCUPANT shrugs off its black cloak and begins putting on a space suit. The OCCUPANT opens the hatch of the SMALL SHIP and punching a few buttons on their hip, cloaks themselves and begins a spacewalk onto the top of the KENOBI.

EXT.THE KENOBI-SPACE

A small hatch on the KENOBI appears to open by itself. After a few moments the hatch also closes unassisted.

INT.THE KENOBI-BRIDGE

On the bridge a strange noise alerts one of the COMMUNICATIONS OFFICERS

REPUBLIC OFFICER

Admiral we’re getting some very strange chatter on com.

ADMIRAL CUDSON strolls over to the young officer

ADMIRAL CUDSON

Hand over the headset, young man.

The OFFICER hands it over. ADMIRAL CUDSON places the headset on. We hear what sounds like a million different languages spoken at once. The sound grows increasingly louder forcing ADMIRAL CUDSON to throw the headset down in pain.

ADMIRAL CUDSON

Damn!! What in...

Suddenly the sound of a Lightsaber igniting

ADMIRAL CUDSON(CONT.)

(Terrified)...the Hell?

The ADMIRAL is cut through and falls to the floor. Immediately the OFFICER is also killed. The lightsaber appears to move about the deck of the ship with blinding speed all its own cutting down every CREW MEMBER in its path. The crew takes evasive action and fires back but is no match for this homicidal apparition.

CUT TO-

INT.KENOBI-COCKPIT

The TWO PILOTS of the KENOBI are completely unaware of the massacre unfolding on the bridge.

PILOT 1

One more week and i’m on two weeks leave.

PILOT 2

So you've told me for the thousandth time.

PILOT 1

Sorry, just excited I guess, I haven't seen my daughter since she was born and i’m nervous what with all the tension on Corellia I wo..

The loud babbling sound from the headset now blares in the COCKPIT deafening the two PILOTS.

PILOT 1

Our Communications are being jam...

A lightsaber enters the PILOT’S chest from behind. He slumps over dead. PILOT 2 struggles to get out if his seat and run away. The lightsaber is suddenly at his neck. the PILOT has nowhere to go. The APPARITION speaks, its voice is modulated.

APPARITION

Get back in the seat, traitor.

The PILOT slowly rises, the lightsaber never more than half and inch from his jugular. He takes his seat behind the controls.

APPARITION

Open fire.

The PILOTS P.O.V.- Space outside the KENOBI shows THREE REPUBLIC STARSHIPS

PILOT 2

I wont fire on my own men I’d rather die.

THE APPARITION decapitates the PILOT

EXT. SPACE

The THREE REPUBLIC STARSHIPS begin being fired upon. Unprepared without shields up, two go down almost immediately. The THIRD SHIP the YAVIN IV begins firing back

INT.KENOBI-COCKPIT

A Direct hit! The APPARITION’S cloaking device is damaged and the ASSASSIN begins fading in and out of existence until finally they are completely visible. This does not hinder them and injured the ASSASSIN keeps firing on the REPUBLIC STARSHIPS

INT. REPUBLIC STARSHIP-BRIDGE

There is chaos on the bridge

ADMIRAL DAYTON

Shields up!! Return fire!!

EXT.BATTLE-SPACE

The TWO SHIPS fire on each other. The KENOBI Nose dives toward the Planet. The YAVIN IV follows suit. Suddenly the KENOBI pulls up heading towards the underside of the YAVIN IV.

INT. KENOBI-COCKPIT

The ASSASSIN ejects from the KENOBI

EXT. KENOBI-SPACE

The ASSASSIN is shot through space. Both SHIPS explode in a blaze of fire.

2. aaron cassese

Apr 10, 2014
    any critique is welcome i know its short but i want to catch stuff early on so i dont have to edit in one big bulk. Please no critiques on format as it just didn't paste correctly when i posted it. the format is correct in the original file

3. aaron cassese

Apr 10, 2014
    EXT.REPUBLIC SENATE BUILDING-CORUSCANT-DAY
    The Senate building stands magnificent and resolute.

INT.PRESIDENT LEIA ORGANA-SOLO’S OFFICE-CORUSCANT-DAY

LEIA’S office is beautiful yet functional. She sits behind her desk. Behind her are two of her PRESIDENTIAL GUARD. Her Advisors GLAN BOGNA a TWI'LEK and MON MOTHMA are seated in chairs in front of the desk.

LEIA
    Whats the current status on those Holotapes from the KENOBI?

GLAN BOGNA
    <The recovery vessel should be back with the recording device within the hour Madam.>

LEIA
    Do we have any eyewitnesses to the attack?

MON MOTHMA
    No survivors and the nearest ship saw
    only the aftermath. We can’t know what happened
    until we get those tapes.

LEIA
    What do you think? Treason? Terrorism?

GLAN BOGNA
    <If its not treason than its a declaration of
    war.>

LEIA
    I have a bad feeling about this

MON MOTHMA
    So do I, of course your instincts are better than
    mine.

LEIA
    Luke said he felt something strange, a disturbance
    in the Force the other day.

MON MOTHMA
    do you think there is a connection?

LEIA
    Yes. Maybe, I don’t know but I think I should send
    for him.

EXT. JEDI TEMPLE-CORUSCANT-DAY
    The newly rebuilt Jedi temple glimmers in the afternoon sun.

INT. JEDI TEMPLE-TRAINING FACILITY

LUKE SKYWALKER and his 15 year old Padawan KIT GAIUS are engaged in what appears to be a fierce lightsaber battle.

LUKE
    Can you feel it?

Luke Force pushes Kit against the wall of the Facility. Every thrust and parry Kit tries to make is held back by the power of the Force.

KIT
    How can I not, you’re making it impossible to
    fight back I can’t move.

LUKE
    Impossible and can’t are not part of a Jedi’s Vocabulary. Every attack has a counter, you’re
    just not focused Padawan.

KIT
    (STRUGGLING)Easy.. for.. you.. to.. say..
    Master.

Frustrated Luke releases Kit

LUKE
    Have you learned nothing, Kit?

KIT
    I’ve learned plenty Master but ancient texts
    aren't really hands on training.

LUKE
    What do you think this is, Padawan?

KIT
    I think this is only the second time I’ve ever
    held a lightsaber.

LUKE
    A Lightsaber isn’t what gives you power. You have so much potential, the Force is so strong in you but your smugness, your attitude,its your greatest weakness.

KIT
    I call it confidence, Master.

LUKE
    I call it failure

KIT
    On my part or yours?

KIT storms out. LUKE watches him leave. A pinging sound alerts LUKE of an incoming message. LUKE walks to the receiver A shimmering hologram of LEIA appears before him.

LEIA
    Luke, we may have a problem, can you come to my office immediately?

LUKE
    Nice to see you too Leia. So it appears you do have time for your brother.

LEIA
    This is serious Luke! I can.. feel it.

LUKE
    I’m on my way.

EXT.SPACE-DEBRIS FIELD-ABOVE CORUSCANT

A REPUBLIC RESCUE VESSEL a small two man ship is flying through the remnants of the KENOBI. There is a lot of debris. The ASSASSIN is also there camouflaged by debris. The RESCUE VESSEL scans the debris field.
    Success! THE KENOBI’S video recorder is retrieved by a long extending claw. The RESCUE VESSEL heads towards the surface but it has company, the ASSASSIN has hitched a ride.

EXT.RESCUE VESSEL-SPACE
    The ASSASSIN ignites their Lighsaber and begins cutting an opening into the SHIP.

INT.RESCUE VESSEL-MEDICAL BAY

The ASSASSIN drops down into the medical bay and stealthily heads towards..

INT.RESCUE VESSEL-COCKPIT

The PILOT and the MEDICAL OFFICER are seated at the controls.
    A Lightsaber ignites, both slump to the floor headless. The ASSASSIN gets behind the controls.

EXT.SPACE-ABOVE CORUSCANT
    The medical vessel rockets towards the capitol.