main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Episode 7 Plot Detail(?) from BadAss Digest: UPDATED - "the lightsaber". Talk to the hand, hand!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by UK Sullustian, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001

TF.N also called out Making Star Wars on another rumor more than a month ago, if I recall.

2. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    Billy Donnelly has said a number of other spoilers are wrong.

3. DV75

DV75 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Who's Bill Donnelly?

4. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  5. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 24, 2014
    I think that was the same instance, actually. I forgot they were included. Apologies.

I'm honestly a little confused why Donnelly's site is even being referenced as much as it is in these forums.

6. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    I remember when the genral griveous artwork leaked.
    [​IMG]

Yeaaa, we already know EVERYTHING about this film. Im surprised were not discussing spoilers for Episode 9 !!

7. Green_Destiny_Sword

Green_Destiny_Sword Force Ghost star 5

Jun 20, 2001
    The artwork was not actually far off for what his weak henchmen looked like.

TK327 likes this.
  8. acroyear7

acroyear7 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2006
    Yeah. Who is this Donnelly guy other than one of a billion of SW bloggers out there? What makes him so special? I don't see him issuing any spy reports or anything...

Dra--- likes this.
  9. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    derp.

fishtailsam likes this.
  10. I know

I know Jedi Knight star 3

May 4, 2014
    Dagobah. Especially knowing what we learnt in the Yoda arc of the Clone Wars Season 6

Satipo likes this.
  11. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    It's not easy finding disagreements among the rumor sites. LR does say "probably not" about BD's "hand", though.
    There's no objective criteria that allows BD, LR, Starwars7news, Making Star Wars and Indie Revolver but excludes This is Infamous. LR even favorably quotes Donnelly in one post. I can however understand giving different weights to each site.

One other point: Donnelly's penchant for directly contradicting the other sites on numerous rumors will make it easy for us to judge afterwards. Patience.

Dra--- likes this.
  12. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010

Bahh, this is nothing. When TPM was developed, Qui-Gon was said to teach Yoda. In AOTC, The first articles I read named Jango Fett as the big bad. Later he was said to pursue Obi-Wan. But the best was Watt Tambor as a clone warrior.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  13. TheTwinSuns

TheTwinSuns Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2013
    Satipo likes this.
  14. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    Yeah, pretty much everyone seems to agree on the saber kicking off a guest for Luke.

15. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014
    FLAMESABERS!!!

jedinightwing and Satipo like this.
  16. acroyear7

acroyear7 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2006
    McWeeney's 'sources' also say that Luke Skywalker is in the movie, C3P0 and R2 have side roles, there are stormtroopers, etc. Zzzz.. McWeeney is the ultimate choad.

17. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    I'd say Drew is one of the more balanced and reliable guys out there.

TK327 likes this.
  18. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013
    Is that his real name, Drew McWEENY ? [face_laugh]

T-R- and jedinightwing like this.
  19. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    I kind of hope that Plagius somehow makes it into all this. (Maybe he fooled Palpatine or came back as a ghost. (Remember what obi wan said about becoming more powerful after death) It would make Palpatine's tale in ROTS have greater meaning. Maybe they could retcon him as human or more of a near-human species though rather than a Munn. Still hoping for the Dooku rumor to be true. Also I would like the the "new republic"/galactic alliance/NJO/ whatever they call it. To use military equipment more akin to the Empire and old republic's vehicles, armor, weapons, etc. If the "Rebels" completely won in ROTJ (we don't know yet) they should look professional. Not rag-tag like in the OT simply for nostalgia sake.

Immortiss likes this.
  20. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    It looks as though the rumours are about to get even weirder... This from Faraci just now on Twitter:

"I am hearing a lot of weird EPISODE VII stuff. Either I'm getting bad info or this is going to be one surprising movie".

Then this:

"STAR WARS fans with preconceived notions of what EPISODE VII should be will be disappointed. Lapsed fans like me... this could bring us back".

Immortiss, HanSolo29 , Dra--- and 2 others like this.
  21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  22. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    come on just tell us.;)

23. Acroyear

Acroyear Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2001
    Get this: he named his kid Lucas. Lucas Akira WcWeeny or something to that. Lucas Kenobi McWeeny. Lucas Mifune McWeeny. Lucas Kirosawa McWeeny. Lucas Sith McWeeny. He and Kevin Smith and Harry Knowles (all three weigh in at 1500 lbs combined) make it hard for me to proclaim that I am a fan of Star Wars.

Dra--- likes this.
  24. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Repeat of the OT fans reaction to TPM?

Also now that a lot of "youngling" prequel/Saga fans are now around 16-30 years old (i'm 20) I wonder what they're reactions will be.

Dra--- likes this.
  25. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    CairnsTony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.