main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Episode 7 Plot Detail(?) from BadAss Digest: UPDATED - "the lightsaber". Talk to the hand, hand!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by UK Sullustian, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    So, I've been reading through the X wing series, and I think this movie will at least take some influence. There's been a heavy emphasis on star fighters and pilots in the official set photos and leaks. Piecing together everything, I'm gonna come up with a wild guess about the plot.

John Boyega and Daisy Rodley, children of Lando and Han/Leia, grow up together, following their fathers' piloting traditions Ultimately, Daisy becomes a pilot in Rogue Squadron or some New Republic star fighter group, whileJohn for whatever reason becomes an Imperial. Han becomes a general in the Republic navy.

Film opens with Rogues vs Imp fighter squadron led by that Game of Thrones lady over Tatooine. Daisy shoots down John, crash landing and getting wounded. We learn of their friendship and Daisy convinces John to abandon Imps after dragging him to Mos Eisley.

Darth Driver is not pleased and orders Game of Thrones lady, who also happens to be an Inquisitor, to track John down. Daisy's wingmates do not trust their new member. John inadvertently leads the Imps to Luke, in exile. Luke is captured.

John leads the Rebels to the Inquisitor super weapon base on Morriban.

Oh, and many of the minor cast mates and Dom are pilots. Each filling a different role like splicer, mechanic,etc

2. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Oye-this thread has become a stagnant pool of water in a dingy swamp formed from the run-off of other threads.

TK327 likes this.
  3. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    blame the hand.:p

4. TK327

TK327 Force Ghost star 4

May 7, 2001
    I think this thread should be renamed 'Into the garbage chute'.

Adi_Gallia_9 likes this.
  5. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Just don't get stuck in the compactor while it's mashing the garbage.

6. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    The rumor is now ancient, need new rumors.

7. King3000

King3000 Jedi Padawan

Aug 17, 2014
    Here are some new rumours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blown up Planet/Moon

Krueger likes this.
  8. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    I was searching for a link a member asked about in The Cantina forum, when I found this list:

It was posted by a random used named Warok with just one post and who left his mail at the end of the post, swwarok@mail.com.

It could mean absolutely nothing, which is likely, but somehow makes sense to me.

9. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Darth_Bertie, I think there are several things wrong with that list.

First and foremost: Boyega and Clarke are both Lando's children, but one is Imperial and the other's a Rebel? Second: first it says under MVS that Luke kills the Emperor. Then under Mark Hamill it says he is killed, but becomes the Emperor (how, exactly, does that happen?). Third: Andersen and Ridley being siblings. Yes. I can totally see that. But Andersen, the parkour expert, is the one who is Leia's political protégé (I assume that's what "Republic Apprentice" even means)? I somehow don't think so (but at the same time I don't see Ridley in the role, either). Fourth: there are several actors here we've never heard of in relation to VII. Roman Bloodworth and Dixie Arnold, at least. Fifth: this Roman Bloodworth fellow is playing "Jabba the Hutt's Bodyguard and Assassin." Um, Jabba's dead, son. ;)

The rest of it makes sense (though I hate the idea of Gleeson being a Sith apprentice who dies this early). Also, if Driver's "Darth Ruin," then how does this tie with the very Driver-looking fellow in the X-wing flight suit? Christie as an Imp commander and Nyong'o as a stormtrooper who fights Clarke both sound very possible. Boyega being a stormtrooper turned good, of course, has been rumored almost since the beginning. Also not liking that Ridley appears to be the only Jedi, and if Luke dies, how would the Order carry on? But I'm sure this stuff isn't real and I'll have just overanalyzed the whole thing for nothing. :p

10. vinsanity

vinsanity Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2013
    I've seen that list before and it's rubbish, doesn't make any sense.

I hope

Revanfan1 and TheBBP like this.
  11. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

It makes sense to you that he would leave that detailed list of characters including their role in the plot rather than a quick rundown of the plot?

That aside... There are far too many sketchy things in that list.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  12. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    Revanfan1 Well, it´s hard to argue that this is most likely false. But I think some of this might end up being accurate (just luck, not inside knowledge most likely). He claims MVS to be the new Emperor, probably the Palpatie´s apprentice (already told by Mizzlewump), and he is killed by Luke. Luke´s character dies, and becaomes the new Emperor: By killing the Sith Master Luke turns to the dark side and becomes the new top baddie. If Andersen comes from the open casting call, there was no requirements to be good at any sport, so that does mean vey little IMO. New actors are just difficlt to judge, as we don´t know rally, and that guy being Jabba´s guard is possible, he could have been that during the OT and it is referenced during the movie (Making Star Wars talked about Leia seeing some Hutts).

The main point is that I really can see Luke turning evil somehow. Hamill hinted before the St announcement that Luke would be a different character, Devin has already claimed to have heard that, and MVS is old, so it is safe to expect him to feature only during the first movie. Driver is rumored to be the new Vader, so not the ultimate evil guy. He could start as a good guy turned evil.

I´ve said it a few times. It is very difficult to top Palpatine as a villain. Luke turning evil not only would be the biggest twist of the entire saga IMO, but would mean a new baddie emerges and has the potential to be even more powerful than Palpatine. He could have spent 10 years trainning Daisy and then left.

13. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Darth_Bertie, Luke turning to the dark side would be the biggest twist in the saga–but also the absolute stupidest.

14. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

Stupid. Lame. Generic... There are several adjectives that come to mind.

15. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    Yeah, I could be wrong, but I think that list is garbage.

16. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I saw that earlier in the week as well and I agree with those that said it's most likely fake.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  17. jedijax

May 2, 2013
    That list of the cast and who they'd play is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Half the cast dies, Luke dies THEN becomes the Emperor, and there are a half a dozen stormtrooper and puppeteers.

Huge eye roll-sounds like a 13-year old's story.

18. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    So half the cast dies and somehow Luke becomes the empire after dying (I'm assuming he becomes a zombie). Uhhhh.

[​IMG]

T-R-, yogacat, Darth PJ and 5 others like this.
  19. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    so Han's son like cougars.:p

20. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    That list is humorous.

TheBBP likes this.
  21. markdeez

markdeez Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2005
    Wrong. Dixie Arnold was seen dressed as a Stormtrooper at the Puzzlewood shoot.

Roman Bloodworth was listed on IMDB as a puppeteer.

The rest is probably a bunch of crap, though

22. Nando

Nando Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2014
  23. jedijax

May 2, 2013
    More of a mountainous planet with snow-capped mountains, like Alderaan was briefly shown to be.

If that's what it is, that is the ONE landscape I have most been looking forward to seeing in a SW film.

TK327 and Satipo like this.
  24. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    As I said in the other thread the Cantina forum is quickly becoming the 4chan of Star Wars. Quite funny.

25. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Just because IMDB says something doesn't make it true, though.

TheBBP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.