main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Episode 7 Plot Detail(?) from BadAss Digest: UPDATED - "the lightsaber". Talk to the hand, hand!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by UK Sullustian, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    I'm Luke Skywalker, Zombie Emperor and friend to Captain Solo.

I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you!
    Aren't you a little short to be a zombie?

Luke, join me and we can defeat the Emperor. Then we can rule the galaxy as father and zombie.

yogacat, Revanfan1 and TheBBP like this.
  2. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    the worst thing about that list is that Han gets killed by Luke

T-R-, Revanfan1 and TheBBP like this.
  3. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Which is absurd.

4. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    He ceased to be Luke Skywalker and became the Emperor. So what he told you could be true... from a certain point of view.

Yeah, not buying it though. I do love the idea of Daisy and Pip as Solo siblings however. And if Pip is Leia's political "apprentice," it'd be kind of a fun reversal to have Daisy be the more Han-like child, a little rougher around the edges.

TheBBP likes this.
  5. Royale w/ Codeine

Royale w/ Codeine Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2014
    Luke falling to the darkside at the age of 60 is laughable. If he didn't fall in his youthful, hard headed years, why the hell would he as an older, wiser Jedi? Is he the next Dooku... I doubt it.

T-R-, ChildOfWinds and TheBBP like this.
  6. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I have no doubt that Daisy will be the more Han-like child, whether or not she has a sibling. But I do think it would be very cool if Pip were also a Solo. Maybe he's Force-sensitive too, but chooses to go the way of politics instead–he has the training, and maybe he even owns a lightsaber–but he never uses them, and he might not even carry his saber with him. We just see him at his mother's side all the time–but then some kind of trouble happens (maybe during this Hutt meeting) and Pip and Leia burst into action together, easily dealing with the trouble.

7. markdeez

markdeez Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2005
    Very true, but I did read that several places, not sure if they were just citing IMDB or what

I know that generally anyone can edit IMDB, but I figured it was an entry from a talent agency

8. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

I would gather that LF/BR/Disney would have given agencies word not to do such a thing and that credible agencies would comply. I think that people are citing an IMDB fan edit just like you did.

9. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    He dies first and becomes Emperor later?
    Wow, he definitely learned from Palpatine`s mistakes, I`ll give him that. :D

10. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    It's going to be a LONG few months while they wrap up filming and get into post-production.

vinsanity likes this.
  11. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

I disagree. My kids are in school and Christmas is speeding toward us like a runaway train. It is going by too fast.

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Heh...you got that right. I can't believe we're going into the last full week of September already. Different perspectives I guess, but time is sure flying for me as well (it must be the whole school thing - I work in a school district and things started to really take off as soon as the kids came back).

13. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Between the arrival of the first trailer and the movie being released, time moves incredibly fast. I've experienced this with many anticipated movies.

AndyLGR likes this.
  14. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    Have we heard anything from Devin lately? Or is he still recovering from the shock of that comic?

Rabs likes this.
  15. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    The whole comic thing was overplayed. I think there was some deliberate fakery doing the rounds at some point (by some "pranksters" rather than the production) which muddied the waters and has made people a little more wary, but I still don't see the comic thing as any thing more than a coincidence.

I think the JB defector rumour and the search for Skywalker being triggered by the sabre somehow involving DR's character and JB are three of the stronger rumours out there. If they do pan out I'm sure the execution will be vastly different from the comic.

Dra---, TK327 and AndyLGR like this.
  16. yogacat

yogacat Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 6, 2014
    Geez, Leia is going to be so pissed that her zombie brother has returned as her political rival. That will definitely lead to some awkward senate sessions on the debate floor.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  17. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Zombie Luke now?

18. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014

He eats midi-chlorians instead of brains.

19. I know

I know Jedi Knight star 3

May 4, 2014
    Let me take a head count for a moment. Current rumours say:

Luke has a robotic hand (may or may not be attached).
    The inquisitor/big bad evil has a robotic hand.
    Max Von Snydow's character has a robotic hand.
    Chewbacca has a robotic hand.

All I'm going to say is SOMEONE better have a robot hand in VII or I'm gonna be p*****

[​IMG]

Acroyear and Bran Kenobi like this.
  20. jedijax

May 2, 2013
    I heard that Threepio is going to have two REAL hands-one from a wookiee and one from Luke.

I know, Bran Kenobi and TheBBP like this.
  21. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

JJ Abrams is having a good laugh, toasting his publicists on a job well done. I wonder what kind of champagne they are drinking.

Jedi Knight Fett and Revanfan1 like this.
  22. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    I think you're right... just look at Mark's beard!

[​IMG]

There's no way they're putting cybernetics around that.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  23. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

Perhaps the beard is a ruse and they CGI it out in post production. I'm trying to hear anything that will help me believe I did not just hear the biggest spoiler reveal of Episode VII.

Jedi Knight Fett and Revanfan1 like this.
  24. Rachel_In_Red

Rachel_In_Red Jedi Master star 3

May 12, 2013
    Whatever his role is in the ST, I want Luke to be the most powerful figure we have seen in the SW saga.

darthjj88 likes this.
  25. jedijax

May 2, 2013
    Either:

(1) Luke is trying to get inside information about the new Sith/Baddies so he is acting as a spy to the dark side
    (2) There is a cyber-recreation of Luke going around doing bad things, making others think it's the real Luke so the galaxy will go after Luke
    (3) There's a vision and Luke is believed to be evil
    (4) Someone's pretending to be Luke and all we see is a hood and part of the face
    (5) All a bunch of hooey

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.