main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 7

Discussion in 'Archive: Sweden' started by The_Dark_Overlord, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Tänkte då att eftersom nångång så kommer ju det inte att komma några fler Star Wars filmer..så..varför inte börja skriva lite på vårt eget äventyr/manus?

2. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    - Admiral, The death star has been destroyed, what shall we do?

- Set coure to the Belmogerith System

- But Admiral, its the home of the gigant muffins!, we will die a certan death!

- Oh no! my father was a great muffin tranier, only he knew how to control the great muffins, and when he was dying, he told me the secret!, so we shall have them to help us in the war!

- Admiral, what is the secret?

- You fool!, do you realy think I will tell you?
    - Well, yes Admiral

- No, I shall not, the secret shall die with me, but I can give you a hint, no one thinks so, but one of the ingreedens is Dr.Pepper soda!

- Oh, realy Admiral, I would never had guessed that a so powerfull potion is used.

- Well, as I said, its a secret, no set head for it!

- Yes Admiral, right away.
    And so the great Star Destroyer whent into cyberspace..

3. Maladour-Fei

Maladour-Fei Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Oh... Gamle GL hade ju faktiskt tänkt sig 9 filmer från början... Del 7-9 blir då alltså på svenska! Härligt... Låtom mig spåna!

30 år efter ROTJ. Luke sitter som gammal mästare över en ny, ung jediorder. Det är dock inte honom filmerna kommer handla om utan om en ung Jedi. I början av Ep 7 får vi se hur denne Padawan inte riktigt trivs på Jedi akademin... Han passar inte riktigt in...

Vill någon anna fortsätta späna eller ska jag skriva ett helt manus? Jag varnar er dock... jag älskar att skriva manus till filmer och serier... släpper ni mig fri kommer ni inte kunna stoppa mig.... Ni har blivit varnade! :D

4. Sith_Lord_Linkoping

Sith_Lord_Linkoping Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 19, 2001
    Orkar du verkligen att skriva ett helt manus. ??
    Om du gör det så tycker jag absolut att du ska fortsätta ;)
    Vi kan ju skicka det till Skywalker Ranch när du är färdig.

5. Maladour-Fei

Oct 17, 2000
    Jag kan presentera en story för dig i morgon... tja, kanske redan i kväll om du vill men sedan tar det några veckor innan manuset är ihoptåtat... vem vet... kanske blir det ännu en fan film.... nej... det får vi vänta och se... måste klara av den första först...

6. Vargman77

Vargman77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    Skulle vara kul att göra en fanfilm på typ 90 minuter fast dte skulle nog kräva en hel del jobb med kostymering och pengar och såna världsliga saker...

7. SkywalkerX

SkywalkerX Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Ursäkta mn dunhet... Görs det en fanfilm?

8. Vargman77

Mar 18, 2002
    Det görs väl fanfilmer hela tiden...
    Jag syftade dock på att det skulle vara kul att ha gjrot en lång fan film.. Fast som sagt var skulle dte ju krävas en hel del ...

9. Maladour-Fei

Oct 17, 2000
    Vår Padawan Twilight blir nog den längsta hittils med sina 45-50 minuter...

10. Vargman77

Mar 18, 2002
    Ok... LÃ¥ter inte helt fel.... :)

Error: Only 1 fan-film per minute is allowed. *why?*

11. wishnud

wishnud Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    När kommer den så Padawan Twilight till nerladdning då?

Och varför kan jag inte lokalisera den på comming films på FanFilmfliken??

12. Maladour-Fei

Oct 17, 2000
    1. Någon gång under sista halvan av nästa år bör den finnas att ladda hem.

2. Du hittar den inte för att vi inte har anmält oss till TFN theater ännu... Det är vår hemsida på www.realmotion.nu som gäller tills vidare. (Vi håller på att designa om den just nu och en re-release är på gång inom de närmaste veckorna)

Vilka är inblandade, frågar ni er nu (eller så hoppas jag i alla fall att ni frågat er det och berättar svaret i alla fall)... Jo, här på FFSweden så är det Jag, Zaphod, Minigo, Jake75 och Gonglung... Vissa av oss är flitigare besökare än andra...

13. Vargman77

Mar 18, 2002
    Det man ser på testet är väldigt snyggt gjort... Ser fram emot filmens resterande delar...

14. Maladour-Fei

Oct 17, 2000
    Testet är då filmat med en VHS kamera medan själva filmen är filmad på DV. Kvalitén blir milsvid! :) Det är förrästen jag som parerar skott på testet och Minigo som skjuter... Kul att veta tänkte jag...

15. Vargman77

Mar 18, 2002
    OK.. Coolt i alla fall :)

16. MYSTIC_KNIGHT

MYSTIC_KNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2002
    Nä men tal om manus. Skall vi sätta igån och skriva ett eller?
    Vi kan skriva typ tre rader var. Det kan bli ganska kul faktiskt. Vem vill börja?

17. MYSTIC_KNIGHT

Mar 19, 2002
    Luke looked up when Han came in to the room.
    He felt with the force that something bothered Han .

-Whats wrong Han? Luke asked .
    -I haven´t heard from your sister .She was going to visit the muffin on a peace mission, but no one hard from her in two days.
    Luke felt a quick feeling of fear in his heart, but he controlled and maked it go away.
    -Leia can take care of herself, Han. I´m sure she´s fine. Luke said with a calm voice.

18. wishnud

wishnud Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    -You dont understand, I'm afraid that the muffin has been attacked by the böllar. ansered Han with a chiver.
    -böllar!? Luke squiesed out.
    -Yes, the muffin that once was sent by the lords of the west to guard our realm in the east has now been attacked by the böllar, that was made by the dark lord Sithserver in the anicent age.
    -How can you know so much of this new threat? asked Luke.

19. MYSTIC_KNIGHT

Mar 19, 2002
    -Because I once meet the böllar. And it´s a memory that I have trying to forget for all these years. It gave me a scar for life.

Luke didn´t know what to say.

-Let´s go and look for Leia then. If you are worried we shall go and find her, Han.

-Thank´s Luke! I´ll go and tell Chewie that he must prepare the ship that we can be attacked by Böllar. And if we are unlucky, the muffin can be on a battlemood.

Luke felt the lightsword that was hanging by his belt. He was ready for battle if it was coming.

He send a message to Leia with the force.
    "We are coming sis, Whereever you are. We will come and get you. Love you!"

20. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    And in a another part of the galaxy Leia stod chained in a small dirty room with no windows and only a small canlde light to light upp the room.
    She stod at the center of the room and the chains whent dont to the floor, a wodden dor was infron of her and now she could hear the sound of keys.
    A beast entered the room, a huge masculin thing, but whereve he whent the sadows semed to fall uppon his face.
    He grunted something and throwed a pice of bread to Leia.
    Leia kicked the bread away and screamd: MY BROTHER WILL COME FOR ME, and then..then..THEN HE WILL CRUSH YOU!
    She was mad, not because that she was chained to the floor, not beacues she didnt know who took her, not beacuse she didnt know where she where.
    Beacuse the bread had nuts in it, a special nut sort that could only be found in a distant planet far far away.
    And she was allergic to it.
    she thought to herselfe *They could at least have asked if I where allergic to some food*

21. MYSTIC_KNIGHT

Mar 19, 2002
    Oh, if only Luke and she had practised some more to train the force in her.

When she had learned to control the force she had decided to do as her father ones did when he got mad. He strangled a few people to show that no one messes with him. She had decided to do the same with the one that gave her the bread with that terrible nut in!

"Come fast Luke. I need you now. More then ever!"

22. MYSTIC_KNIGHT

Mar 19, 2002
    Luke felt a chockwawe running right trough him. "Leia?"
    "Leia, send me a message with the force. "

23. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    *not now Luke im trying to figure a way to eat that bread*

24. MYSTIC_KNIGHT