main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode I - Comin' right atcha!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by jthornto, Dec 13, 2011.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    There IS a place to change. There will be a secure place to store your gear. Upon arrival, if cyodarun (mel) is not there, ask for Brad (manager)AND
    Concerning ComicCon flyers he said...The flyers will be fine during the lobby donations and activities. We need to limit the handout to the guests involved in the lobby displays/donations etc.

I hope that works for everyone!

AND he said he would save a section for the entire group.

2. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I honestly don't see that I can troop this. Standing is still an issue, and walking is painful. If I get a wild hair I'll buy a ticket and come to the 10:00, but I was told to stay off my leg and elevate it as much as possible.

3. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    What time specifically are the lobby donations and the activities happening? I just want to make sure I let the other guy who is coming (Sam) know what the parameters are.

4. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Ok...it's been sent!!! :)

Michael, Brad said you could pass out flyers to people who are around the characters. They technically aren't supposed to, but as it is a bit star wars related due to Tom Kane. Brad said he would help direct that. If that doesn't make sense, give me a ring tomorrow.

5. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Micheal, I hope to have the first wave of folks suited up and ready to go between 5:30 - 6:00, I would assume that we will be "trooping" in one form or another leading right up to the 10:00 show. And yes, Brad said he would save us a group of seats.

See everyone tonight!

6. The_Kwisatz_Haderach

The_Kwisatz_Haderach Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 20, 2010
    Got my ticket for the 10:00 show! I may not be able to get there until 9:00. My folks are leaving on a trip to Mexico tomorrow morning, so I have to go to Parker tonight for family dinner beforehand.

Someone save a seat for me!

7. cyodarun

Apr 23, 2002
    I will be there as close to 5:15 as work allows.

8. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    yeah today is the day!!!

Remember Mel is your contact at the event.

Brad is the manager.

and btw, he told me they special 3D glasses right now. also for the raffle the theater has tshirts and posters!! :D

9. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    So we can enter the raffle? I WANT A POSTER!!! Do we get to keep these special 3D glasses? :D

10. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005

We'll be there closer to 7.

11. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I should be there by 6:30.

12. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    I'll be there with shane. Father, son movie night. I will bring a lightsaber and a RFT blaster.

13. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Not sure what time I'll be able to get over there tonight. I'm dropping my car off at a shop up north to get a new clutch installed, and I'll be getting a ride to the theater at some point between 7 and 9. Lemme know how I can help out. :)

14. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    looking to be there between 5:30 and 6. ;)

15. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    How far is "up north?" We could give you a ride, if you need.

16. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Longmont. :p Don't worry about it, I've got a ride down from there already.

17. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    Longmont?!?! Sheesh! Might as well be Rocky Mountain National Park! Ride them bighorn sheep on down to the theater.

18. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Hey! I resemble that remark. :p

Anyway, it looks like I won't be making it after all as I've come down with a bit of a stomach bug. :([face_sick]

19. cyodarun

Apr 23, 2002
    Miss ya Jedi Pilot

Great night everyone, I posted some pix on my shutterfly site.

www.cyodarun.shutterfly.com

20. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I'm curious how much we made for Urban Peak last night. I was impressed how many people came by with raffle tickets.

21. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    We brought in $159 total! That is amazing. Thanks Shane for bringing the raffle items.

22. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    =D= Awesome time last night! I <3 RMFF!

23. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    That was so awesome guys! Wish I could have been there earlier to help out! I was amazed at how many people there were crowding around the tables. And Brad the manager seemed to be very happy with how everything went.

Oh, and the movie was freakin' AMAZING in 3D! I'm definitely gonna have to go back and watch it a second time. The sound in the RPX and the awesome visuals are a perfect combination.

24. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    It was a great time!!! So good to see everyone there and having fun!

25. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    We also have the loot from the donation bin, I also have all that fleece to make scarfs from. Will have my room as clean as possible so people can work.

Next question is, how do we want to give UP the $, right now it sits in a plastic sandwhich bag. Not too keen on handing someone a bag of cash. We can purchase gift cards with it, I know they give them to the kids to get items they may need. Any ideas on that?