main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Episode I Toys for $1 CAN!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lelila, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    For those of you don't know, I work at a Dollarama store in London where everything sells for $1. Today, I was shocked to discover that we have received Episode 1 figures! These are the 3 inch figures with the commtech chips (and they still have their Toys 'R Us prices on them!).

I bought all 7 different ones: Tatooine Padmé, Battle Padmé, Vallorum, Sidious, Senator Palpatine, Watto and Ric Olié.

There aren't very many left now, and they are going fast. This is the second time I've found Ep 1 figures so cheap (I found them for one pound in England as well). I'm sure that other Dollaramas have them, so take a look in your area! Grab 'em before they're gone!

2. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Wow cool! I dont think I have any Dollaramas here in Ottawa but I'll take a look around my local dollar stores next time I'm in the mall.

I did once get these little TPM ships from the dollar store. They came in like 6 peices and you had to put them together. The size was about 3 inches when done. Not bad for $2 and 5 minutes of fun :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.