So NV Episode II Blooper?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by KhartrinRhan, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. KhartrinRhan Jedi Knight

Did anyone else notice the following boo boo in EP II? When Obi-Wan crashes through the window in Senator Amidala's bedroom, the window is on the RIGHT side of the bed(when facing the foot of the bed). Later, when Amidala and Anakin are talking while she packs her luggage, the window is on the LEFT side of the bed (again our view is facing the foot of the bed). One of the shots must have been flipped in post-production. Also, anyone catch the name of the young padawan Yoda instructs to close the shades? It was Liam, as in Liam Neeson.
  2. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    I did in fact notice the Laim Neeson referrence the second time I saw it. As for the window, there are so many "flipped scene" errors in the Star Wars movie line that people have made large archives of these errors, everything from the tassle on Boba Fett's shoulder in episod 6 to the, well I don't really remember any other ones off the top of my head, but there are a lot of these mistakes. :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.