main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Episode II Deleted Scenes Discussion

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I was sooo shocked to see Mas Amedda sticking out his tongue during the Padme Senate scene... Is he a reptile? So childish!

And did anyone notice that Palpatine's assistant (that bald female alien... forgotten her name) was actually moving and hissing like a snake during the same deleted scenes?

I'm not sure whether the VCD version deleted scenes are Widescreen or not... if not, u may not get to see this...

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    STOP CLOGGING UP THIS FORUM WITH UNNESECERRY THREADS! :mad:

You darm bored is it?

Post all opinions as result of the AOTC DVD here:
    Episode II DVD ALERT!

3. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I'M NOT CLOGGING!

Wouldn't it be better if we have a variety of threads here for discussion.

It's really boring to see the same old thread floating here and there...

I'm not someone who likes to eat yesterday's dishes over and over again!!!!!!!!!!

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Posting so many new threads in barely a week isn't clogging, you @$#$@#$#*^? :mad: Important threads being pushed down to other pages is good? :mad: Repeating threads you yourself had posted weeks ago is your hobby? :mad:

You are just showing how bored you are right now cause most people are fast asleep! :mad:

5. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    U can always push ur so called "important" thread up.

What are the important threads? Ur Lord Of The Rings threads? Ur Cosplay threads? Oh yar, they are soooo "Important"... sooo "Star Wars"...

Yar... LIKE REAL!!!!!!!

6. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    And I wanna add that this is a Star Wars forum for all here. Everyone has the right to post a thread here as long as it's Star Wars related and they are significantly different.

What is the Star Wars DVD Alert thread for? For alerting where and how much the DVD is selling.

What is the DVD Review thread for? For your very own DVD reviews by Singaporeans.

What is the Deleted Scenes for? For in-depth discussion of the deleted scenes.

And might I add that over at the Star Wars forum at Singapore Collectibles Forum, Tmingyang and I have opened a variety of threads for many Star Wars fans to participate and reflect their views.

Now, if U are having a bad day and thinking of venting ur frustrations on me, well, u've chosen the WRONG person.

Oh yar, and have a NICE DAY!

7. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    i agree with DE on this matter, the onli theory i can think of for fett81 to post so many new threads, is not just becoz he's bored, he's craving for attention. i bet he loves to see as many threads as possible to be started by himself. oh and if u wanna complain we could always start up a single LOTR and cosplay thread each alone, and we'll never complain.

so wat makes u think ur so special? [face_mischief]

we should start moderating and such... [face_devil]

WHERE ARE YOU BE MODERATORS!? :_|

oh and if ur a real sw fans, they dun just stop at the movies alone, they go beyond to the EU. i've noticed u've read some of the comics, but do u read the novels? are u even aware of the newer NJO series? *chuckles*

8. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Hmm... It's true that I dun know anything about the EU... So what are you going to do about me for NOT knowing the EU?? Declare Jihad on me? [face_devil] *chuckles even LOUDER*

9. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Stop bickering lah. Forum should be the place to enjoy ourselves.

I wanna add that being a SW fan doesn't mean we must follow EU, NJO, novels etc...I also know quite a number of fans who don't follow them simply because GL doesn't even read these.

Btw, I do follow EU stuff.

10. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Since this thread is Deleted Scenes Discussion...carry on.

11. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey Fett dun start on a racial/religious riot here.
    If you wanna list our differences there is a lot we can put down.

12. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Carry on with the Deleted Scenes Discussion ok?

13. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I shall post what other people over at Singapore Collectibles Forum have said about this very so called FanForce Forum:

This is from me:

"I'm getting really pissed off by people over at the JediCouncil forum!!!
    These 2 people say that I've posted too much Star Wars stuffs... They say their threads are "more important"...
    So I went to check their so called "important" threads... Oh, so the important threads are "Outings" threads, "Lord Of The Rings Opening Day" threads, "Costuming threads"...
    Now, where are all the discussions threads about Star Wars? When I open a few for discussions, some idiots start to say "oh, you are pushing our threads down to the bottom... oh, you are getting on our way... oh, it's not fair..." blah blah blah blah...
    I think I'm really disappointed with these people at the FanForce... people here (at SCF) can discuss real issues about the movies, little tiny segments, like how Clonetroopers get promoted, how Clonetroopers differ with stormtroopers, where Jedis go after their deaths. These are interesting topics man! I mean, only in a Star Wars exclusive forum can u discuss such issues with real fans...
    So when I see no one bringing such topics to the FanForce threads (and people there dun move here...), I thought it would be a great idea to discuss these issues over there too and share our common love.
    But what did I get in the end? "Oh bobafett81 is trying to push up his name. bobafett81 got attention crazy sickness..." U get the idea.
    I feel sad and utterly EMBARASSED to see a TOYS COLLECTIBLES thread having more indepth and a variety of topics of Star Wars issues that an actual official thread! I think some people over there should just wake up their ideas and really go and SHAKE UP THE THREADS!
    So, I actually spend more time here at this thread than at that so called official thread... becoz there's NOTHING STAR WARS to discuss over there..."

These are from other Singapore Fans who are tired of the community here:

"Thats pretty stoopid...
    This is ALREADY a forum for toy collectors, how much more trivial can it be? HAHAHAHAHA.
    I say, speak your mind, share your thoughts, free your actions.
    I dun think anyone is an attention grabber here.
    If it feels good here... stay here.
    So.... welcome home Boba"

"I gave up on that forum long time ago. As you mentioned, they're more interested in outings, costumes, which toy/replica lightsaber to get, etc.
    Generally, they only welcome & reply to posts from their own clique; outsiders are ignored."

"Oh gosh! I tot I was the only one who thought the same...
    Never did I expected such similar responses here!
    So happy... "

"Me 2"

http://pub10.ezboard.com/fsgcollectfrm5.showMessage?topicID=235.topic

What I Suggest to this council, the " brains behind this FanForce" is to start opening up and let more people join in! Let them open threads, be kind to all!! Just by reading all these comments is enough to let me feel disheartened about this FanForce...

If U all continue this way, you'll end up losing more and more to the Singapore Collectibles Forum.

Something MUST BE WRONG here if soooo many people are responsing similarly to my reactions.

14. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    btw if u think they're any better, think again, they're onli toy collectors, and if i ever wanted to talk full steam on sw ALONE, i could, but wouldnt that bore everyone else? stop being such a dick man. i mean, its pretty dumb to discuss small things like who gets promoted when and how and such, or where dead jedis go. i mean THEY BECOME ONE WITH THE FORCE. wats so hard to understand that? people who fail english?

listen bud, ask your new 'frens' to come down here and have a chat with us so called 'wannabes'. we'll see who hand who's ass to themselves.

oh and if u haven noticed yet, all your threads are redundant and full of replicating topics. if u wanna compare to the toy collectors, at LEAST they bother to talk about sw. and i bet they use lesser threads then u do =)

and declare jihad? wat for? unless u aim at my religion, there's no reason for me to jihad.

oh btw your email/username in mirc. u spelt coruscant wrongly. better respell it again, u wouldnt want toy collectors to point it out to u, wouldnt it?

and if u think u can hide from me all u want, i noe ppl who noe u. i could always find out anything i wan, so u dun need to BS and hide from everyone else.

most of us agree u can be such a jackass like a few others. and if u wanna discuss anything sw, could u like use lesser threads? we dun have moderators, so pls conserve the replicating threads.

if u hadnt noticed also, the more SIMILAR threads u open up, the less we are even bothered to reply.

oh and one thing i can say about toy collecting, it can be a waste of money. so u get the glamour if the newspapers or the news on tv finds you, so? its the shortcut to stardom. bring on the toy collectors, i'll be superior to them in most sense i'm sure.

oh and i wanna add that, even though i'm a nerd who loves sw and has seen it since a toddler, i still have a life, a gf, and etc. this is how a sw lives life. one shouldnt stay nerdy and just thrive on sw alone, one must live life, enjoy many other things.

oh and imo, ppl who concentrate on movies alone dun get into my good books, they earn respect when they noe facts from EU, something which is harder to acquire then just watching movies and looking at details.

compare this, watching a 2 hour movie twice to look for facts, or spend at least a day to read a novel to learn something new? u decide.

if any of those toy collecting bitches want a real time, 1 v 1 on sw, kindly come to #starwars,galaxynet and we'll set the stage for WW3.

15. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Reason out with U? Dun wan lar... later u lose, start screaming us being racist.

And U think collectors are stupid? well, that's ur opinion. Like I find going to Mosques on Fridays noisy and wasting of time.

Oh yar, tomorrow is Friday hor? Got to get my earmuffs.

16. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Sorry guys, I have yet to own the DVD, so there's not much I can say about the deleted scenes right now... maybe I'll say more after I've seen the DVD??
    haha! :p

17. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    JediJean,

Remember to watch the scenes on Padme Home.

18. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey Fett I wouldn't say that if I were you..
    I won't be intimidated if you speak badly about my religion but you say it at your own risk. Try saying that in public, if you are really a hotshot... :mad:

19. JediDarT

JediDarT Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    WWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPP with this crap?

geesh!
    c'mon man.. he's got the right to post if he wants to post, and i personally think it's warranted because the other thread can talk about the DVD ITSELF, and this we can talk about the DIFFERENT senes.

and whassup with this holier-than-thou crap DE? you don't own the board and fett has every right to post as you do.
    I mean sure, most of the topics on the board are started by fett, and maybe he's bored.

I flipped through page 1 and 2 and noticed that YOU started TWO separate costuming threads when they could have easily been fit into one, and the same goes with the Insider Alert and Subscripton threads.

So don't go around telling someone off for something you've done.

now that that's off my chest, how's the deleted scene with Ki, Plo and Aayla?

20. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    People, please cool down. This is only about some threads in a forum; there is no need to start yelling and insulting each other as well as other races and religions.

I do not think anyone is a attention-grabber or seeker here. If anyone here is not happy with this forum, please feel free to speak up and say so in a civilised, calm and constructive manner. Please stop flaming, yelling, threatening and insulting others because it only leads to more flaming, yelling, threats and insults. If you've done so and are still not happy with this forum, you are free to leave. No one is holding you back. Others who were not happy with this forum have left and I do not think that there have been any cases of FanForce members running after these people and threatening them at gunpoint to return to this forum.

Please avoid insulting others' race or religion. These are sensitive issues. Declaring jihad and wearing earmuffs in hot, humid Singapore on Fridays are not effective solutions to problems, and neither is insulting the toy collecting habits of others. If you think that going to mosques on Fridays is a waste of time, fine. If you think toy collecting is a waste of money, then fine. No one can force you to change your opinion. But if you must say something about it, say it nicely. If you cannot say it in a proper, polite manner, then please keep it to yourself.

I would also like to say that I do not feel that this FanForce only welcomes posts and people from here and ignores outsiders. However, if your opinion differs from mine, then so be it. Just please do not start yelling away.

Please stop all this bickering. It has achieved nothing except to get people angry. Since this argument was originally about opening threads, then this is my opinion: I understand why some people are trying to stop the opening of so many threads, and I agree with them. This forum is getting rather clogged up. I am not saying that new threads are pushing the cosplaying and LOTR threads down, and that the new threads are not important. If the new threads were about different things, then fine. However, some of the threads are quite repetitive. So what I suggest is that next time, when creating a new thread, try to create one that can cover more things. For example, instead of creating the Episode II DVD alert, reviews and deleted scenes discussion threads, just create one thread in which we can discuss all aspects of the Episode II DVD and VCD. Similarly, instead of creating the '3 cosplays', LOTR opening day and outing thread, just create one thread in which we can discuss cosplaying and things related to it.

This is just my suggestion. If you have other suggestions or something else to say, please do so in a constructive way, that is, no flaming, insulting, yelling or threating, at JediJean's Feedback Page.

May the Force be with you. :)

21. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    There are a couple of things to notice here in the DVD Deleted Scenes.

During the interrogation scenes, you'll notice a Darth vader-ish guy walking behind Count Dooku... Hmm...

And I love the Coruscant Space Traffic Lights! They are sooo cool!

Hmm... And that Jedi Temple Analysis Droid (the one talking to Pbi-Wan)... he looks like he has a punk hairstyle! LOL! :D

22. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Okay...the deleted scenes...

Well, I've only got the VCD, but my favourites are the analysis scene and the landing platform scene. The Padmé home scene was okay...but I liked the packing scene too. The holograms were very interesting. :D

The VCD has fewer deleted scenes than the DVD :( Can we arrange a meeting and watch the entire DVD? :p

23. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    I love the Padme outfit!!

24. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    The VCD got fewer deleted scenes than the DVD?

Really?

Hmm... and the deleted scenes on the VCD... are they WIDESCREEN? Or Pan and Scan types?

25. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    widescreen.

Yup, i think vcd got fewer scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.