main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Episode II Deleted Scenes Discussion

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    We (DVD) got 8 deleted scenes with intro by George Lucas for each individual scenes.

2. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    wat a joke, i dun remember starting more then 1 costuming thread. and if u take a closer look, there's onli a thread under my name onli. the onli other one was about the QGJ's voice in AOTC.

so pls dun BS about wat i've done or not. coz if u carry on, u'll find yourself in fett81's cat.

3. JediDarT

JediDarT Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    if you're referring to my post.
    either you can't read, or the dark side has gotten your brain

i was talking to DE in my post.

anyway
    on to deleted scenes

how about the fight scene with Plo, Ki and Aayla?

4. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    JediDart,

Mine is VCD version. Doesn't have this scene included under the "Deleted Scene"

5. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Are there any new or special footages inside the VCD R2D2, C3PO introduction scenes?

6. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    yup on the 3rd disc, which contains the deleted scenes as well, you can find R2 and C3-PIO hosting the show. They bring you through the highlights of all 5 Episodes. 3-4 mins.

7. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, I kinda feel a little short-changed now...

Just watched Disc 3 of the AOTC VCD, and there's only one clip of the Star Wars Connections in it. If I'm not mistaken, there's more than just this one 3-4 minute clip making up the entire Star Wars Connections series, right? Guess I'll have to see if I can download them off TFN after all - drats, the files are pretty big - anyways..... :(

As for the deleted scenes on the AOTC DVD, here are the ones that we can watch on Disc 3:

1) Jedi Temple Analysis Room
    2) Obi-wan & Mace - Jedi Landing Platform
    3) Padme's Parents' House
    4) Padme's Bedroom
    5) Dooku Interrogates Padme
    6) Anakin & Padme On Trial

There are only 6 deleted scenes in the VCD, as compared to 8 deleted scenes on the DVD.

Juz curious...
    So which deleted scenes are missing from the VCD?

8. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    1) Jedi Temple Analysis Room
    2) Obi-wan & Mace - Jedi Landing Platform
    3) Padme's Parents' House
    4) Padme's Bedroom
    5) Dooku Interrogates Padme
    6) Anakin & Padme On Trial

Here are the other 2 extras on the DVD:

It's the 1st Senate opening scene after Padme's 1st assasination attempt with Padme, Jar Jar and Supreme Chancellor in the galatic Senate.

The other one is Padme and Anakin extended "Arrival On Naboo" scene where Padme talks about her life on Naboo. It's basically an extension of the spaceship landing on Naboo port and the chit chat walk from the Naboo shuttle to the Queen's palace.

9. JediDarT

May 28, 2002
    Just bought mine today.. $39.90 at HMV
    well, i see eventually this thread as been useful since lots of ppl are interested in the deleted scenes.

anyway
    I watched them all too.. I would have preferred to have the Ki,Plo and Aayla scene in .. but well.. can't have everything ya? =)

10. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Hi guys,

Did anyone of you read the AOTC novel by R A Salvatore?

Inside this book, he talked about how Shmi is being taken away by the tusken. And how her husband went to look for her. But unfortunately he lost his leg.

The other one is Jango playing with Boba Fett.

Did GL film these 2 scenes? If yes, are they included in the Deleted Scenes DVD?

11. JediDarT

May 28, 2002
    i read and know the scenes you're talking about
    but no, they weren't filmed, neither are they included

12. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Inside this book, he talked about how Shmi is being taken away by the tusken. And how her husband went to look for her. But unfortunately he lost his leg.

tmingyang:
    This little detail was mentioned in the movie, in the scene where Anakin and Padme are sitting around the dining table at Lars' home and he's telling Anakin about how his mother was abducted by the Tuskens. He mentioned his attempt to go looking for her, until he lost his leg and could no longer keep on searching. But the actual scene of him searching and/or losing his leg was not filmed.

13. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Disappointed I am. I would rather have them create this scene rather than the Anakin Padme Mushy Mushy scenes. This scene will help us to understand Anakin reason to kill every Tusken in that camp.

14. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Somehow I liked all the mushy mushy scenes. Especially the 'I dun like the sand' part and the 'I wouldn't dare to tease a senator' part. Natalie Portman is juz soooo drop dead gorgeous.

15. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    How about the "stop looking at me that way. It makes me feel uncomfortable." scene??

Not to say anything, but I think that she is leaning towards the plump side a little...

16. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    I dun like the outfit for that part. The Padme costume is sooo tight and the hair a bit EXTRA.
    I prefer her in the picnic outfit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.