main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode II discussion (Only for those who have seen the film) SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Jedi_Master_Rssoh, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Rssoh

Jedi_Master_Rssoh Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    So... what did you guys think?

I ADORED it!

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Just got back from Tinseltown in Baton Rouge and I think this one could possibly be the best STAR WARS yet. I must let it sink in further. I think what I like most about the Classic Trilogy are the characters, Luke, Han, Chewie, and Liea. I suppose its because I spent so much time playing STAR WARS and dreaming during the Classic era. Don't get me wrong, Young Obi-Wan and Yoda make wonderful heros, but they are not the underdog yet. I can't wait for Episode III.

3. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    The movie kicked ass!! Yoda, Tusken Raider scene! Ha!

I just hope that we will get a book or just general info on the Arena survivors. I want Barris and Luminari and of course Plo Koon to have lived.

4. Darth_Gondar

Darth_Gondar Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    Does anyone else agree with me when i say that Yoda kicked some major Sith Butt?!

5. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    JEDI-SOLO, will you stop changing your icon. Your causeing me update problems! :D

-------------------------------------

I agree! I agree! :) Yoda kicks azz. Im going see it with my girlfriend and Amber for the 3rd time tonight. Am I committed or what?

6. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Sorry sorry! I just am haveing a hard time finding one I like.

7. just_Jeffery

just_Jeffery Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2002
    Hey, that is one nice looking Jedi costume you're wearing in that pic on the site... can you maybe hook me up with the seamstress?

[face_devil]

Jeffery

8. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    YO-SOLO, see just_Jeffery says you look good in your new jedi outfit! I think the dark Anikin looks really good. :D

9. Jedi_Master_Rssoh

Jedi_Master_Rssoh Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    Well, just_Jeffery, if it's the seamstress who did my costume that you were referring to... I think you may have met her once or twice already. She did do a great job, didn't she? :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.