main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ ** Episode II Figures!! **

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Buzz-Bumble, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

I visited two North Shore (Auckland) branches of The Warehouse just now. Neither had the new figures I posted above, but they did have Han Solo (Endor Raid), which I haven't seen anywhere before.

After I bought one ($16.99), there was still one left at both the Albany and Milford branches.

They also seem to have a semi-restock of some of the older Episode II figures and Luke/Vader Bespin ones) - plus still quite a lot of the Deluxe "flip" figures.

Rats! It would have to be right on the weekend - no more hunting now until Monday. :(

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hi! I'm from Fanforce Singapore and just thought to have a look-see at New Zealand.. :D

Just out of curiousity, is the new Chancellor Palpatine figure hard to find over there? It's pretty rare over here but most of the department stores have just got huge stocks of Chewbacca, Han, Vader Bespin, Luke Bespin, Mace and Jango Final Battle.

I was also wondering if anybody here interested in SW Lego? ;)

3. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    chancolor palpatine hasnt came to nz yet and we just got the other wave u are talking about

4. c9902253

c9902253 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    Hi, I just thought i'd let everyone know i have got the following figures for sale:
    Han
    Chewie
    Obi-Wan (pilot)
    Vader
    Jango (final battle)
    Mace (genosian rescue)
    Dooku
    Yoda
    Zam
    Clone trooper
    Anakin (hangar duel)
    Super Battle Droid
    Kit Fisto

All are $17 each.

5. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    please save me a yoda!!

6. farmboynz

farmboynz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2001
    Went to Kamrt St Lukes/Hamilton/Papatoetoe over the weekend nothing new to report there

Heaps of the last series of POTJ in all their stores
    they had most of the EPII stuff but nothing new

may have to try the warhouse airport next

7. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

Good grief! :eek:

I thought I got around, but St Lukes to Hamilton - I think you win the award for
    The Longest Distance Traveled to Find a Star Wars figure in New Zealand.
    :)

8. farmboynz

Jul 19, 2001
    Thank you for my award

and what a nice looking award it is, first i would like to thank ........

Ok i know did heaps of travelling in the weekend and more this weekend
    St Lukes on the way home from work
    Went to visit my grandma on Saturday in Hamilton so had to drop into kmart there, she works close by
    Turned out bad idea as the other half found a b'day present for our niece so had to go to Papatoetoe on the way home to pick it up.

and i would also like to give special mention for BUZZ who presented me with such a wonderful award.

Maybe try a few warehouses this weekend for a change

9. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

I've just got the cup back from the engravers, so now's the time for the Official Presentation ...

[image=http://www.hoh.se/fantasyfinder/Cup.GIF]

:D

10. farmboynz

Jul 19, 2001
    when do i get my trophy?

I will clear a space on the mantelpiece for it tonight

:D

11. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    mmmm .... just got the 12" Jango Fett from iconix. best Star Wars toy ever .... wow.

Cheers for the tip-off Andrew ....

Lawrence

12. c9902253

c9902253 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    Hi guys,

We have 12" Jango's now and they are $116 and you get two free 3.75" figures with it (if you want) and we also have the Unleashed Boba and jango, and the Darth Maul also. these are $44 and if you buy both you get one 3.75" figure free.

13. jediknight35

jediknight35 Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2002
    does anyone in new zealand have a NIKTO JEDI KNIGHT,CHANCELLOR PALPATINE,OBI-WAN PILOT,HAN ENDOR RAID,CHEWIE BESPIN,i would like these mint in mint pack,no damage at all,i will either buy these or swap for figures that i can get but you can't.i from napier, e-mail me at mad_cat_72@hotmail.com or ring me on 021 1457 603.i buy up to 20 or so $ for these,but they must be absolutley MINT.also i trying to find the 25 th annerversry of luke & leia ,chewie & han.also mint in mint pack.no exceptions.thank you.

14. Norrad_Roff

Norrad_Roff Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2001
    I saw a Nikto - Jedi Knight in the new Warehouse in Dunedin in the weekend.

However, I have decided NOT to start collecting them (just vintage and EP1 for me). If anyone wants me to keep a look out for them PM me and I'll see what I can do.

BTW: Has anyone got a vintage Die-cast Tie Fighter (complete) to trade or sell?

15. jediknight35

jediknight35 Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2002
    hey dude,i know a guy thats got every thing that star wars that came out in the 70 s and 80s,hes got all the die cast ships and heaps of those mini metal figures and playsets,man ,his collection is huge,anyway get me a nikto jedi knight in mint packaging and what ever else i asked for and ill buy them from you.you can e-mail me at macewindu@hotmail.com,thanks dude,i ve got the obi pilot now,and chewie and han but i still want palpy.help,and im still buying commtech epi 1 figures mip too,i need about 19 for the complete set,are you selling any?reply thanks dude.and have you seen those sw unleashed figures,wow,thre awesome,check them out at iconix in hastings,or on the sw.nz site.

16. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

I didn't know you knew me ... ;) ... but my die-cast TIE Fighter ain't for sale at any price.

The Unleashed Darth Maul looks a little weird (standing on one toe like a ballerina in the middle of a big red puddle), but the Boba & Jango Fett one is pretty good.

17. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    seeing as everyone else is begging .....

I am interested in buying a POTF2 Taun Taun. Not really too concerned about the condition of the packaging or anything, but if anyone has a spare please email me (my email is in my profile) and I'll happily pai a fair price.

Also, if anyone has a "300th figure" Boba Fett (again, packaging not important) please let me know.

OK, I'll shut up now ....

Lawrence

18. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    The new beast Acklay is apparently available. It looks pretty cool. There's a pic on the front page of the SWNZ website.

19. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    that does look cool!!

20. farmboynz

Jul 19, 2001
    The new Chewy is cool, the light up C3PO also a very nice touch
    The last few Chewy figures i think have been very good

Not so impressed by the Han Endor raid, not sure if we needed this figure, if you turn the head forward it looks weird
    But on the plus side the facial details very good

21. Norrad_Roff

Norrad_Roff Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2001
    jediknight35

Nikto - Jedi is gone. I'll keep an eye out for those other fig's you mentioned.

22. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    reason for han endor they need a han in the new line so they made him.

Got some figures off c9902253 he sent fast after payment and they came in good nick recommend to anyone

23. farmboynz

Jul 19, 2001
    That's where i got mine

Why doesn't the chewy have bendable knees?

Has anyone heard if Hasbro NZ is bring the Stormtrooper set or Jorg Sacul to our shores?

24. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

The Jorg Sacul figure was an exclusive one just for the expo in the US. It's not currently available to buy anywhere - other than scalper scum and a few webstore - both with outrageous prices.

I guess it's possible that the exclusive will be made publically available (other "exclusives" have been), but don't hold your breath. :(

25. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    for jourag try ebay

stormtrooper 4 pack is only avalible online through the fanclub but u have to live in usa or canada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.