Episode II In Local Media ALERT!

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by bobafett81, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yup, yup! Think it came out on Monday May 13th in TODAY or Streat but most likely Today due to the format of the article. (I got Tuesday's and Wednesday's?)
  2. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I see..I got that article. It was from TODAY and it's definitely more informative than the ST one the next day. At least u got the ST one ;)
  3. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Can you do me a favor and bring it along on Sat? No extra? :D
  4. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry I got no extra for that one..but I could bring it on Saturday. The one you're referring to has the picture with the guy dressed up as Yoda right?
  5. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    TODAY . FRIDAY . JUNE 21, 2002 . FAMILY . Page 28

The Force goes to Sydney

Win tickets to the Star Wars: The Magic of Myth exhibition!

From June 26 to Aug 15, purchase a Hasbro Star Wars product to receive a lucky draw entry and stand a chance to win fabulous prizes.

Customers who purchase a Hasbro Star Wars products from Toys 'R' Us during this period will also receive a $5 voucher off the next purchase of a Star Wars product.

The vouchers are valid for use from Sept 1 to Nov 30.

1st prize: Two return air tickets to Sydney plus entry tickets to Star Wars: The Magic of Myth

2nd prize: A Star Wars Toy Fair 2002 exclusive Darth Vader collector's item worth $399

3rd/4th prize: Two Star Wars Interactive Astromech Droids (R2-D2) worth $299.90 each

Consolation prizes: 20 Star Wars collectibles
  6. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow

Looks like have to buy even more SW stuff in the coming months.. :D

JediClare - Do u have an extra copy of that TODAY? I don't think I can get it anymore..

7. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You are sure fast, JediClare! :)

I have an extra copy of today's left in my Project Cupboard in school. :D Will take all the TODAY newspapers and clothing home tomorrow. Can also kidnapped the Lab Tech copy as lately, the cleaner uncle didn't take away the newspaper for recycling from the Lab Tech table.

Hmm, due to the fact I got a few costumes and props due within the next few months and years, I'll settle for 2 Maul Sith Training/Apprentice, 1 Vader Unleashed and maybe 1 each of Zam Preview(condition no problem as I want to rip it off from the box!), Anakin Hanger Duel and 1 Anakin Unleashed. Unless the Royal Guard pop up for $17.90-$19.90 there too! :D

I really want to go to that MOM Exhibition to see what else; IRG, Zam Wesell, Padme White Battle Suit, TPM THEED HANDMAIDS, Darth Maul, ANH Leia and other costumes, props and sketches. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.