main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EPISODE II LINE PARTY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by jedi5150, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi folks!

It's time to think about a line-up party for Episode II (15 days, you know)!

I plan to line up EVEN IF ADVANCED TICKETS ARE SOLD. If there is a midnight show, I will probably be there celebrating and promoting the club, even though I have decided not to attend a midnight show because of my kids. So let's plan a line-up! Who wants to line up for the premiere?!!! The Edwards has told me that they will not do anything to discourage line-ups as long as the people in line do not interfere with / cause problems for the other customers. If you lined up for Episode I you know that this can be a great time! Order pizzas, play games, chat about SW, and other fun stuff! This is a great opportunity to meet other local fans and to promote the IFSWA!

So, I ask again:
    WHO'S GONNA BE THERE ON MAY 15th / 16th?
    ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR A COSTUME?
    AT WHAT TIME/DAY DO YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE?
    WANNA HAND-OUT FLYERS? SIGN PEOPLE UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST?

I realize that the answer to the third question depends upon a midnight show, so I say we set up two plans: One for a midnight show and one for a daytime show on the 16th.

Let me know what you want to do! THIS IS THE BEST OPPORTUNITY WE WILL HAVE IN THREE YEARS TO PROMOTE THE CLUB, AND HAVE A GREAT TIME DOING IT!!!!!!!!! LET'S SHOW THIS TOWN THAT THERE ARE STAR WARS FANS HERE!!! Just think, if every member comes and gets one person in line to join the club, we could double our numbers. There are 38 people that receive this email, we could be nearly 80 MEMBERS! I've thought about making IFSWA ID tags so that everyone could wear them and know who all are members. What do you think?

Let me know, folks, and let's have some FUN!!!!

Doug

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Please post in the Idaho Falls Lineup Thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.