main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Episode II Merchandise ALERT!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    The new TFH having quite a number of cheap deal. Dunno if I get make it this Sat.

DE : Since u study round there, does bus num 61 stop there? Must I walk very far?

2. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    The Falcon's Hangar will be holding a star wars sale at their new outlet this Saturday at Bukit Timah Plaza #01-01L.Sale starts at 1pm. All members are welcomed. This is the partial list:

Orange Cards
    Han Solo - $5

Han Hoth - $5

Boba Fett - $12

Leia - $5

Luke Stormtrooper - $15

Jawas - $14

Stormtrooper - $10

Luke Dagobah SS - $8

Darth Vader Long Saber - $12

Han Carbonite - $8

Lando - $5

Greedo $12

Luke Jedi - $12

Momaw Nadon - $12

Luke X-Wing Long saber - $12

Yoda - $8

C3PO Green Tint - $25

Vader Short Saber Long Tray - $40

Obi-wan Kenobi Long Saber -$15

R5-D4 Straight Latch - $20

Deluxe Han Solo - $10

Deluxe Luke - $10

Deluxe Stormtrooper - $15

Green Cards
    Jawas - $7

Rebel Fleet Trooper $7

R5-D4 - $6

Gamorran Guard

Garindan - $5

Nien Numb - $7

Emperor - $4

Bib Fortuna - $4

21b Medic - $5

Ponda Baba - $5

Luke Hoth - $5

Leia - $6

ASP-7 Droid - $6

Rancor Keeper - $6

Hammerhead - $4

Tusken Raider - $6

Royal Guard -$12

Greedo - $4

Yak Face - $6

Lando Skiff - $5

Han Endor - $4

Grand Moff Tarkin - $4

Bossk - $6

Stormtrooper $10

Ackbar - $6

Snowtrooper - $10

AT-ST Driver -$10

Death Star Gunner -$10

Darth Vader - $8

Luke Stormtrooper - $10

R2-D2 - $15

C3PO Green tint - $15

Bilogo Luke Hoth - $18

Deluxe Probe Droid - $10

Deluxe Boba Fett - $18

Freeze Frames
    Lando Skiff - $8

Chewbacca - $10

Boba Fett - $100

Leia All New Likeness - $10

Lak Silvak - $6

Rebel Fleet Trooper - $12

Luke Blastshield - $10

TIE Pilot - $75

Luke Bespin - $8

Lando General - $6

Captain Piett - $14

Ewoks - $12

Garindan-$75

Ughnaughts - $8

Biggs - $10

Luke Ceremonial - $8

Zuckuss-$40

Han Solo Original - $10

Emperor - $10

C3PO- $10

Fan Club Exclusive Set of 4 - $60 (AT-AT/Leia Hoth/Death Star Droid/Pote Snitkin)

Grand Moff Tarkin - $15

Sandtrooper - $200

Royal Guard - $20

Leia Ewoks - $5

Weequay (Canadian card) -$75

Leia Prisoner - $5

Admiral Ackbar - $10

Lobot - $10

R2-D2 - $10

Mon Mothma - $8

Prune Face - $10

Endor Soldier - $10

Vader removable helmet(clear saber) - $18

SOTE
    Prince Xizor - $5

Chewbacca- $5

Luke - $8

Leia - $6

Boba Fett vs IG-88 - $12

EP1/ COMMTECH
    Battle Droid with bonus droid (set of 4) - $40

Battle Droid with droid $10

Darth Maul with Droid - $5

Mace Windu - $10

Obi-wan with droid -$5

Anakin Pilot - $8

Yoda - $6

Jar Jar Binks - $3

Captain Panaka with droid - $8

Qui-Gon Jinn Naboo - $5

Captain Tarpals $5

Ric Olie - $5

C3PO - $5

Anakin Padawan - $6

Rune Haako - $3

Nute Gunray - $3

OOM ? 9 $6

Boss Nass - $6

R2-D2 - $5

Darth Sidious - $6

Destroyer Droid - $8

Amidala Coruscant - $6

Watto - $5

Ody Mandrell - $6

Padme - $3

Senator Palpatine - $5

Obi-wan Naboo - $5

Obi-wan Jedi - $4

Darth Maul Tatooine $6

4 Different Battle Droids - $25

Wuher - $15

Flashack C3PO - $8

POTJ

Sabe - $12

Chewbacca - $8

Gungan Warrior - $15

R2-Q5 - $12

Zutton - $8

Jar Jar Binks - $8

FX-7 - $10

IG-88 - $13

Rebel Fleet Trooper - $13

Obi-wan Kenobi (old) - $13

Ellor's Malak - $15

Anakin Mechanic - $12

Battle Droid Bommer Damage - $13

Qui-Gon (jedi Training)-$8

Obi-wan Cold Weather - $8

Battle Droid Sentry - $13

Admiral Ackbar - $12

Tusken Raider - $12

Lando Bespin - $10

Ketwol - $13

Biker Scout - $15

Eeth Koth - $15

Plo Koon - $15

Mas Amedda - $13

Teseek - $10

Vader Dagobah - $15

VINTAGE

Chief Chirpa C-7 $25

Lando Skiff C-8.5 (unpunched) - $35

VEHICLES/OTHERS
    T-16 - $25 x 2

12inch Luke Ceremonial - $18

TIE Fighter - $35

POTJ AT-ST - $40

3 ¾ inch 1997 HK Lte Edition Heroes -

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    If you come from Holland Village area, you must drop after Ngee Ann Poly (2nd bus stop after) at the Shell Petrol Station after the bus turns to the left. Need to walk a bit "against the traffic", maybe about 400metres(?) but need to cross the road once only.

The other bus stop you can drop just in case you're not sure which is the building is the Bus Stop After Ngee Ann Poly (in front of the school "stadium"). Just walk straight "with the flow of the traffic" towards this building in front of you. But the crossing of the road may be a bit confusing as they are still doing that bridge so you got to cross the road 2-3 times to get to BTPlaza.

If coming from the other side (to Eunos?), must stop immediately after King Albert Park MacDonald.

I'll try to put up a map with some notes tomorrow. [face_plain]

4. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    I will be coming by the first way that is from Holland V. I'll be going to sch to study first den make my way there to get some OC.

5. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I had uploaded a bad map on how to reach the Plaza from either of the 3 bus stops near Ngee Ann Poly. (cut & paste the link cause Geocities don't allow remote linking).

http://www.geocities.com/darth_eagle/map01.html

I recommand alighting at either the bus stop after Ngee Ann & the bus turn left (in front of the Shell Petrol Station) or the bus stop after Ngee Ann Poly Bus Stop.

Maybe I'll drop by tomorrow to see, see after doing the 2nd last leg of my Project. [face_plain] I'll be walking from the school back gate.

6. count-cuckoo

count-cuckoo Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2002
    hey bobafett81,

until when would the sale last? i'll be coming back to singapore in 2-3 weeks time. hope there's still enough figs to buy by that time.

7. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    2-3 weeks? The things would be gone in 2-3 hours!!!!

8. count-cuckoo

Jun 19, 2002
    tough luck. anyway, i'll be passing by the shop once i get back to take a look.

by the way, thanks to all of the collectors who helped me out with the road directions in some of the hobby stores in singapore. i appreciate the help.

9. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    I reached at about 12.30pm. Thought I was the first one there. To my surprise, about 20 over people were already crowding the entrance waiting for them to open at 1pm sharp. Then they play the SW main theme. Most of the good stuff are snatched up within seconds. I'm disappointed that someone got Jedi Luke instead of me. But I snatched up Luke Storm (OC) and Han Carbonite(OC).

10. zeroX

zeroX Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2002
    its quite common actually, to beat the crowd for this type of star wars sale, got to be there more than an hour in advance actaully. a couple of years back at one of the big hanger sale at parklane mall, the crowd gathered as early as 11am when the sale was supposed to be at 1pm. I was there at 11 also lah :p coz i wan to get the cheap cheap $5 orange cards to finish my collection. Everyone was like aiming for this orange card R2D2 with hologram sticker n there's only 1. You can really hear them talk about it while waiting haha. Guess who got tat R2 :)

11. zeroX

zeroX Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2002
    by the way, tmingyang, did you get tat green tint c3po? Its quite a unique piece. BTW, anyone bought those cereals with lightsabre pens, liberty market no more liao n i haven complete the set :(

12. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    I saw the green tint, but I don't go for variations. I was aiming for Jedi Luke, but I was slow by a mere second. I was about to grab it, but someone beat me to it. But anyway, the cards were mostly C7, 8 condition. Not very mint. But I don't mind, I try and 'repair' the dent myself.

I hope to get my own mini SW business going at the start of December. Anyone frequent Jurong Point here?

13. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    OC, I do have some long saber one, don't think it's rare right. I bought them at $10 each from yahoo auction, and it's really in mint condition.

Currently I collect OC(outdated I know, but I got into collecting SW recently), SAGA line and the UNLEASHED(the best man!). I don't collect vehicles. I only collect basic figurines. 12 inch are too expensive for me. They have Ki Adi Mundi (Fan club exclusive) for $40 today for sale, yet no one grab them. Tempted to, but I know once I got it, I will start 12 inch. Haha, the dark side didn't triumph over.

14. zeroX

zeroX Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2002
    $10 for long sabre is a good price, did you get it from international yahoo auctions or local ones? If its local ones, very few pple would actually put no reserve price on long sabres. Another set tat is worth collecting is the expanded universe, it has some of the best figures ever like the darktrooper.

15. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Cool, I want EU too but too bad there are overpriced at $30 plus. But I hope the SAGE line will include them as well. But again this is only a possibility, as not all SW fans catch up on EU plots.

Yup i got mine from local auction. Jumbolashinder. Very nice guy. The best thing is all 12 OC figurines I bought from him were near mint. I need star cases now to protect them. I notice majority of the locals are card collectors. Very few actually collect loose.

16. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Wah... you all tok like your father printing cash like that...

17. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Haha...nice one. Of course gotta find money myself lah. Take a look at my auctions. Plus some money given by schools, enough for me to spend. :)

Btw, the capital for my mini business is from my own pocket. Not from my parents. Hee. Hope I can gain some west side customers b4 enlisting for NS.

18. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Clark Quay Update (08 Sep 02)

Tong Hong told me today next week's shipment will be CloneTrooper Pilot, Padme (Naboo Pilot) and Jango Fett Pilot!

BTW, Yoda is @ $17.90 at HourStor. And every $10 u spent gives u one stamp. Collect 50 and get a $50 voucher! Great for big collectors... (U know who u are... hehe) :D

Have a great week ahead!

19. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Here is a look at the upcoming Star Wars Christmas Special figure set. This may be a Fan Club exclusive but no confirmation on that yet. The background card can be taken out without opening the packing, and there is a Christmas card inside the background card. The front page of the Christmas card shows the same image as the previous McQuarrie holiday post card which the figures are based on.

http://66.221.124.161/g/?mode=view&album=Star+Wars%2FHoliday+Figures&pic=Imgp5152.jpg&dispsize=500&start=0

http://americandreamcomics.com/index.php?itemid=441

This is FROM HASBRO!!!!

20. count-cuckoo

Jun 19, 2002
    so was everything wiped out in 3 hours time at the sale in TFH? just curious.

21. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    I don't know, coz I was one of the eraly birds. The good stuffs were all wiped out within 5mins.

I have 18 chops on the card already. Don't think can finish 50 chops in 3 mths. Also, no much money to buy now.

22. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Any news at TAKA and TOYS "R" US???

23. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Taka I don't know. Think they have watto, tusken wave. Plus the guy in charge in very arrogant.

I don't think TRU has new stocks either. Haven't been scouting since the Robinson sale. Everyone will go Robinson buy now...the news is spreading like fire in so many local forums.

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I have 18 chops on the card already. Don't think can finish 50 chops in 3 mths.

Hmm, combine forces? I highly doubt I can collect 50 chops too.

That is IF Hourstor got the Darth Maul Sith Training in double at normal price still. ;)

25. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Psst...the staff give me extra chop.

Ya I think they do sell all at retail prices now. Rare figures as usual sell in pairs.

The reason y I don't think I can complete it is that I collect only Basic Figurines and Unleashed line. Since the next wave is a single Leia and due December, I don't think collecting basic figurines will accumulate 50 chops. Also, I hope to give TFH a try. Yeah, the new shipment will be here on Wednesday. Most probably I will get mine on Friday, after my last paper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.