main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Episode II: One Month Anniversary

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Unicron, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    I don't know if anyone's interested or not, but I was planning on going to see a midnight show of Episode II this Saturday, probably at Stonybrook, to mark the one month anniversary of the film's release. Exact showtimes aren't available as I write this, but I'll probably try to go to one around midnight, 12:30, something like that, to commemorate the 12:01 show on 5-16. I thought about going during the day on the 16th, but that's Father's Day, so I've got to do something with my dad.

-John

2. jediknightcox

jediknightcox Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2002
    The best Father's Day present for any Dad....take him to see Episode II ;)

3. bossknopp

bossknopp Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2002
    I hate to sound like a sellout but there are so many other movies coming out Im kinda moving on.Saturday ScoobyDoobyDooo!!! and next week Lilo and stitch hey I have a kid I can get away with it heehee!!Plus Minority Report if I can get a babysitter I dont want my 7 year old watching that one seems pretty weird.Then MIB 2 oh yeah that is going to rock love Tommy Lee Jones.

4. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Arrrgh! I can't even think about other movies right now, and I really want to see MIB II (even though the first one was a little disappointing). I'll try to make it, though I'll need a good nap that afternoon!

5. Unicron

Apr 5, 2002
    For me, the summer movie season pretty much ended with AotC. Nothing else grabs my interest until August 2 when "SIGNS" comes out. As tasty as I find Sarah Michelle Gellar, I can't bring myself to watch "Scooby Doo" even at matinee prices. It looks cheesy, but not in a good, funny way. "Minority Report" doesn't look good to me at all, but maybe I'm just sick of seeing the trailer on Ep2. :)

I guess there are really no more movies coming out that I'm really interested in seeing until "Signs" opens, and then of course "Harry Potter" in November.

-John

6. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    The only other film I'm really looking forward to this year......THE TWO TOWERS!

7. bossknopp

bossknopp Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2002
    There is really very few movies that I dont like Im pretty easy to please its just gotta be clean.The less initials the better.We go all the time Im just glad my kids daycare takes them every monday so many cheesy kids movies this summer.

8. Darthcrawford02

Darthcrawford02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    I;ll try to make the show on Saturday night I'll let you know later during the week when I'm sure

9. Zam-the-Assasin

Zam-the-Assasin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    I might be able to make the show on saturday night, so you will probably see me there! ;)

10. Unicron

Apr 5, 2002
    Showtimes for Friday have been posted and they usually match the ones for Saturday, so I am planning on going to the 12:05 AM show on Saturday night (technically Sunday morning, I guess) at Stonybrook. If you're able to make it, look for me out there. :)

-John

11. Darthcrawford02

Darthcrawford02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    I will be there tonight. Hope to see everyone there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.