main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EPISODE II REACTIONS???

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by aero-, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    well i have a dvd player, i plan on seeing the movie again multiple times! plus in december the fresno city concert band goes to san fransisco where i plan on seeing the IMAX version! OH YEAH!

2. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Rather than start an entirely new thread to reviewing AOTC now that it is on DVD/VHS, I decided to post this here:

WHAT PART OF THE AOTC SET DID YOU WATCH FIRST WHEN YOU GOT HOME??

I had to put it on the finest moment for darkside fans: The Tusken slaughter! [face_devil]

3. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    valens and i got to his house, ordered a pizza, we checked out some of the behind the scenes stuff, then the pizza came, we watched the movie, then the deleted scenes and then one of the featurettes and some misc stuff... got too tired! anyways i was kind of disapointed with the deleted scenes, i wanted to see them finish making 3po or whatever,and i really wanted to see dooku fight with the two sabers... i did like the scenes where they were at padmes house, pretty neat! btw TRU was selling it for 9.99 and there were few widescreen left, i'm glad i got it!

4. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    I was also dissapointed with the deleted scenes selection! I ended up watching the whole movie from beginning to end! Oh crap, I just realized I sounded like The Ultimate Warrior right there!!! [face_laugh]

5. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    But DSGeorge,

WHAT PART OF THE AOTC SET DID YOU WATCH FIRST WHEN YOU GOT HOME??

;) :D

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    one of my favorite parts from disk two is when they are interviewing sam jackon and he says 'people get jacked in this movie" i thought that was great.

7. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i also loved that part where theyre talking to sam jackson and he says "people get jacked in this movie"....funniest thing ive ever heard him say!

8. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    Well, The FIRST part of the movie would have been the first thing I saw when I popped in the DVD.

I want to know why some of those deleted scenes werent kept, they were quite short. It didnt seem to drag the movie to a crawl like GL said it was going to!!!

The interviews with the cast were great.

I just hope that ep3 will be super dark!!

Senators Bail Organa and Mon Mothma better get some focus time in the next film, lest destroy their hype in the texts!!

9. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    the deleted scenes i wanted to see werent even in there! i wanted to see plo koon and ki adi mundi and them do that raid on the control ship or whatever, and i wanted to see dooku fight with the two sabers, and i heard there was a scene with boba fett after the area battle... and also during the arena battle, the geonosians tie up R4 to one of the posts, that would have been cool...

10. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Even after seeing it 2 times in the theatre, and now 4 times here at home, the "Tusken Attack" scene continues to carry the same emotional punch, and continues to be one of (if not THE) my favorite scenes in all of the Star Wars films.

11. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i agree Jirin_Raman, the tusken attack scene is probably the best scene

12. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Well, I just watched the whole movie since I got it on TAPE!!! Bah! I hate being broke!!! Anyway, my favorite part is still the speeder chase through Coruscant!!

13. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    last night i saw the IMAX AOTC at the LUXOR in las vegas where i'm spending the week. i must say it was a very awesome experience. especially the sound system they have up in there, very loud, and lots and lots of bass, you can feel it in the pits of your stomach! the screen i must say was a little TOO big. but still it was very cool and the parts they cut out were hardly noticable. i guess i've seen it too many times, i was more into the sounds anyway,i was practically def when it was over. very cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.