main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT Episode II: Revenge of the Sith (2005) part 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dark Ferus, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Star Wars Episode II: Revenge of the Sith
    Directed by Irvin Kershner (1923-2010)

Scenes not shown here will be as they were in the actual film.

Scene One: Battle of Coruscant

Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi had infiltrated Count Dooku's command ship Invisible Hand, where Chancellor Palpatine was being held captive. Little did the two Jedi know that Palpatine was also the secret leader of the Separatists, and Dooku's Sith Master. Once they reached Dooku's chamber, the two Jedi Knights have engaged Dooku in lightsaber combat. Obi Wan was quickly incapacitated, allowing Anakin to tap into his darker nature.

"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker," taunted Dooku. "You have anger. You have hate. But you don't use them."

Anakin ignored him and pressed his attack, using the Djiem So form of combat.

"Very good, Anakin," encouraged Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, "Kill him."

Dooku realized at that moment that he would gain nothing by continuing this duel.. His master obviously wanted to replace him with Skywalker. Every moment he spent trying to beat the young, powerful man would be a moment he needed to escape. Let Darth Sidious try to destroy the Separatist as Chancellor Palpatine, Dooku would fight back with everything he had. But right now, Sidious, his master-turned-enemy, had the upper hand.

Dooku met Anakin's blue blade with his red one, then Force-jumped backwards, to Anakin's surprise. Dooku jumped up the stairs onto the balcony, then fled out of sight.

"After him," Palpatine ordered, "He must not be allowed to live." Especially now that he knows of my plan, the Dark Lord thought to himself.

"Chancellor, my first priority is to get you off this ship," Anakin replied, "and I won't abandon Obi Wan."

"Master Kenobi would be honored to die for the Republic," the chancellor replied, "Dooku's death will mean the end of the separatist cause, and the end of this awful war."

Anakin lifted Obi Wan over his shoulder, then used the Force to break Palpatine's restraints.
    "We're all going to get out of here," he promised, "We need to leave right away."

"Kenobi will slow us down," Palpatine said, "Leave him."

"Saving my friends is more important than defeating my enemies," Anakin grunted, carrying the heavy Obi Wan across the corridor.

Palpatine knew he had lost the argument. No matter. Only a small delay in his grand plan.

Anakin, Obi Wan, and Palpatine escaped Dooku's's flagship before its destruction and landed on Coruscant. There, Anakin's secret wife, Padme Amidala, queen of Alderaan, told him she was pregnant. Anakin had a nightmare about her death that night, and resolved to do whatever he could to save her. He soon turned to Palpatine for help, who ordered Anakin to spy on the Jedi Council. The Jedi Council, in turn, ordered Anakin to spy on Palpatine due to his increasing dictatorial powers, further driving a wedge between the Jedi and Anakin. Meanwhile, Count Dooku retreated to the Separatist base on Utapah, where he toldthe council that Darth Sidious was dead, and that he was now the official leader. Obi Wan and Jedi Master Mace Windu were sent with a legion of clones to eliminate Dooku and his army. Yoda went to Kashyyyk to assist the Wookiees in battle. With these great masters out of the way, It would now be easier for Palpatine to seduce Anakin to the dark side and execute his plan.

Next: Epsode II: Revenge of the Sith part 2

Iron_lord likes this.
  2. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    Star Wars Episode II: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
    Movie scenes that do not appear are the way they are in the film

Mace Windu and Obi Wan Kenobi have arrived on Utapah to confront Count Dooku and win the Clone Wars. The 212th battalion, led by Commander Cody, is expected shortly. Count Dooku awaits the two Masters, along with an army of droids. The Separatist Leadership has been relocated to Mustafar.

"Master Kenobi," chucked Dooku, "I was hoping you would show up."

"This time, you won't escape," retorted Obi Wan confidently, igniting his blue lightsaber.

"And master Windu," said Dooku, looking to the senior councilman, "I've been waiting for a rematch since Geonosis.

"It's over, Dooku," replied Windu, waving his violet blade, "Surrender or die."

"Ah, I didn't want it to end this way, my old friends," sighed the Sith Lord, "but I will do my duty to the Galaxy."
    He raised his hands and shot a heavy bolt of lightning at the two Jedi, who blocked it with their blades.

At that moment, three gunships landed on the landing platform behind Obi Wan and Windu, firing at the battle droids. The droids returned fire as clones poured out of the gunships.

The duelists paid no attention to the battle. Dooku Force-leapt onto a balcony and activated his lightsaber. As Obi Wan deflected fire from battle droids, Mace jumped up after Dooku, who aimed his red blade at him. Mace parried, forcing Dooku backwards.

As Dooku and Mace dueled, Obi Wan fought against the droids, deflecting their blasts and cutting them with his saber.
    "You all right, General?" shouted Cody?

"Never better," grinned Obi Wan, "it's a shame Anakin's not here."

If only you knew, thought Cody. He ignored the thought and continued firing at the droids.

Dooku's speeded waited on the floor above the battle. He attempted to break from Windu to reach it, but Windu jumped in front of him, thrusting his blade aggressively.
    "You can't run anymore, Dooku," he snarled, " You're going to pay for the war crimes you have committed."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that," Dooku replied, forcing Mace's blade away with his own. He mounted his speeder and took off towards a nearby sinkhole. Windu sprinted after the speeder, leaping into the back of it as soon as it left the ground. He shoved Dooku off the speeder causing them both to fall down the sinkhole. Windu grabbed onto a cliff nearby and climbed onto it. He looked down, watching as his ligtsaber fell along with the speeder. Fixing Dooku would be much harder now, with no weapon. Mace was no longer able to sense Dooku's presence. Where was he? Mace knew he hadn't died, he would have sensed it.

Suddenly, Mace heard a laugh behind him. He turned around to see Count Dooku, lightsaber at the ready.

"The Jedi Order was always destined to fail," said Dooku wickedly, "It was too blind to the Republic's corruption."

"It is you who's blind," Mace shot back, force pushing Dooku back. Dooku sprang forward in a frenzy. Mace was unprepared for his swift attack, and could not dodge the strike in time. Dooku's lightsaber went through Mace's spine. At last, the legendary Jedi Master was dead. Dooku stood over his body in triumph. You're next, Kenobi, he thought. He would kill Kenobi as he had killed Windu, and everyone against his cause would follow, including Darth Sidious.

As soon as Mace died, Obi Wan sensed it, as well as Yoda and others across the galaxy. Just afterwards, Palpatine issued Order 66, commanding all clones to wipe out the Jedi across the galaxy. Obi Wan narrowly escaped from Cody's men, fleeing Utapah right away. Alderaan senator Bail Organa intercepted him on his shuttle, where Yoda was also hiding. The trio returned to Courscant, where Anakin had been convinced by Palpatine to become his Sith apprentice and led an army of clones against the Jedi Temple.

Next: Episode II: Revenge of the Sith part 3

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    Star Wars Episode II: Revenge of the Sith

Palpatine had converted the Republic into the galactic Empire, and dispatched Anakin Skywalker, now the Sith Lord Darth Vader, to Mustafar to eliminate the Separatists. After learning from Obi Wan of his slaughter of Jedi children, Padme followed her husband to Mustafar to confront him, with Obi Wan hiding on her ship on a mission to kill Anakin. Padme is unable to convince Anakin to return to the light side, who is now convinced that only the dark side can save Padme from death in childbirth. Anakin chokes Padme into unconsciousness after realizing Obi Wan is with her, and duels his old friend on the volcanic shores of Mustafar. Obi Wan wins the duel, severely injuring Anakin, but cannot finish him off. Obi Wan rushes to Polis Massa with Padme, C3PO and R2D2 to get her medical attention. Yoda had failed to get rid of Emperor Palpatine and went to Polis Massa with Bail to rendezvous with the others.

Padme screamed on the medical table.

"Just hold on," urged Obi Wan, as the midwife droid delivered her first child, "It will all be fine."

"It's a boy," reported the droid, holding the crying baby,

"Luke," groaned Padme in pain. She stroked her sons cheek, then resumed screaming as the second baby was delivered.

"Stay strong, said Obi Wan, taking her hand. Yoda, Bail, and the two droids watched from outside the delivery room.

"It's a girl," said the medical droid.

"Leia," said Padme, "name her Leia." She fell back against the pillow.

"Padme, stay with me," Obi Wan pleaded.

"There is still good in.." Padme began.

"For the sake of your children," Kenobi begged.

Padme sat up in her bed, taking Luke and Leia in her arms. Yes, she was heartbroken over the loss of Anakin, but she needed to stay strong, both for her children and the Republic, which needed her more than ever now.

Obi Wan went into hiding on Tatooine, while Yoda hid on Dagobah. Padme returned with Bail to Alderaab, where she would do everything to defend her subjects to the brutality of the empire. Her twin children, Luke and Leia, grew up on Alderaan, where Bail and his wife Breha helped Padme raise them.

Palpatine, sensing that Anakin was in danger, hurried to Mustafar to save him. He took his fallen apprentice back to Couruscant, and put him in a life-supporting suit. Anakin, now Darth Vader, demanded to see Padme, but Palpatine told him that he had killed her. Vader believed him, then later sensed that Padme was alive. Padme soon realized Vader's true identity and resolved to bring him back to the good side.

Next: Episode III: Quell of the Light

Iron_lord likes this.