main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Episode II tickets on sale.... when, exactly?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth Pikachuwbacca, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    I've searched everywhere and found nothing. I've checked Cineplex and Famous Players' websites, but still nothing.

So the question I am asking all of you is: When do the Episode II tickets go on sale for Canada? (I'm asking so I can book the appropriate time off of work.)

So if anyone knows, it would be very much appreciated.

I know the charity tickets are on sale, but I would rather wait a week and save 236 dollars.

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Nothing is known yet...I'll let you know when I get the call from our theater manager. The time should be the same everywhere.

3. VeRmiLLionX

VeRmiLLionX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Expect one week in advance.

4. King_Amidala

King_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2001
    Umm...try tomorrow, May 3rd. I spoke to a rep from AMC theatres (the new one at Courtneypark in Mississauga) and that's what he told me. I sent this info to TFN, but they didn't post it...

5. VeRmiLLionX

Apr 27, 2002
    You believe a joker from AMC....Isn't Courtney Park in the middle of a wasteland between Brampton and Mississauga? I guess sorta like Tatooine....go figure...

regardless...You'll be able to get it on DVD by Christmas.

6. King_Amidala

King_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2001
    It frightens me that the average IQ of the people on this forum match that of a sack of potatoes, and that they also hide behind faces like Darth Maul for attention. Maybe to justify their fruitless existence, perhaps...in any case I'd trust a manager from AMC more than I'd trust YOU!

In any case, I already have my tickets from that "Wasteland" for the 12:01 AM showing, so who's laughing now?

You're honestly going to make me believe you're waiting for AOTC to come out on DVD? What on earth did you even check this post out for?

Right back atcha, sucka!

7. VeRmiLLionX

Apr 27, 2002
    I will see it before you... regardless. byatch.

But at least I will experience it in THX with Dolby Digital Surround EX.

Anywho...makes no difference...AMC Managers wear clip-on ties...so I assume their IQ is much lower...they can't tie their own Ties (or T.I.Es. to make it Star Wars correct.

PS. I think you need to untuck your pants from your socks.

8. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Hey, lets keep it fun folks...

9. sabre81

sabre81 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2001
    What do you mean? That was fun. I'm killing myself laughing at these two guys. I'm sure Vermy will see it before any of you guys as will I and I know a couple of ladies who have already seen it (although I was quite upset it was kept a secret).
    Sounds like you didn't even get to enjoy the company of other fans during a line-up. That's where the real fun will be.
    Enjoy your show at AMC and tell them to get rear speakers in their auditoriums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.