main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Episode III bloopers?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jano_Kenobi, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jano_Kenobi

Jano_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    All right, I know there is already a Ep. III DVD discussion thread, but I wanted one of my own. Mainly I want to know if anyone saw any bloopers in the film. I'll start:

While Obi and Anakin are fighting, Anakin shoves the end of his saber into Obi's chin to choke him. You can tell it's Ani's because it shows him trying to push Obi's towards him. Then, a few seconds later, it shows a top veiw of this shot but the saber that Ani was pushing towards Obi has changed to Ani's.

Hopefully I explained it thoroughly enough.

Also, is there a program for computer that you can use to take snapshots on DVDs?

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Darn, I was hoping you were going to tell us how to find a blooper reel easter egg. Someone over at Yodasnews.com pointed out the saber change back when it was in theaters. I was surprised Lucasfilm didn't fix that. Another member at YN posted a list of hundreds of mistakes and inconsistencies in the film.

Can't think of many off the top of my head except the widely publicized mistake that I still haven't noticed myself--Obi's leg-crossing habits in the the Jedi council--switching sides between camera cuts.

I only know about a few easter eggs in the movie. The kitchen sink is the most publicized--the rather conspicuous fiery debris that flies out of the destroyer that is falling apart in the opening sequence and arcs accross the screen like a fiery comet into another ship.

One mistake that continues to bother me is Anakin's arm. Dooku clearly chopped off his arm from mid-bicep down, but in the cartoons and the movie, his mechanical prosthetics don't begin until below his elbow.

3. Jano_Kenobi

Jano_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    Yeah, I noticed the arm too. It kinda bugs me. Also, one of the first things i checked out was pressing "11, enter, 3, enter, 8, enter" on the options menu. It usually plays cast "goofs" but on Ep. III, Yoda "breaks it down" if I must say. It's rather entertaining.

4. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    The one thing that didn't make sense to me is that in Return of the Jedi Princess Leia tells Luke she remembers her mother being "beautiful, but very sad", while Luke says he has no memory of his mother. In Revenge of the Sith, it's Luke's eyes the labor-exhausted Padme gazes into and they never show Padme and Leia seeing each other. I don't recall if I noticed anything else.

Lavenderrose73 @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.