main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Episode III - Costumes Galore

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Ok, so we all dressed up for Ep2 and it was good. So is everyone else going to do the Ep3 thing too? Perhaps we should all start working now on our costumes as to more easily afford it spreading it out over a year and we can come up with better and better ideas. We can also help each other find stuff if we all know what we're looking for. So is anyone else even thinking about dressing up?

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I am....I need to take a homeec class though according to Moka.

3. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Only if you want to get fancy about it.

I can count the number of times I have sewed anything on one hand. without any fingers.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I will dress up. I currently have a jedi outfit, and I have a halfway done bounty hunter outfit. The thing about my bounty hunter outfit is that it is StarWars-ish, not actually based on a movie character.

Or, I will finally get together that Darth Maul costume I've always wanted.....

5. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    But none of our characters for Episode II were based on any character in the movie, so I think your bounty hunter costume would work well, besides, everyone has a Jedi costume, I support people being different. I may dress up like Lars Darkstar (Wifebeater, Jeans, cowboy hat, and a red trenchcoat, and a decappitated rotting head in a glass) But I dont know how well that will go with all the other dressed up fans....
    Or I could dress up as my very first character ever BIG WILLY! Who had a fencing sword and flashlight (which made his lightsaber, of which he used to save Gerson's characters life, thus ending his own and now he is a blue haze always around to annoy jonny flamehead), and a pot on his head as his armor.. (He was a Quixotic Jedi, by far the coolest character class EVER invented and I am sad they took it out when the new rules came out)

6. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I think that we should all be some variation of Bounty Hunter or mercenary, that would be cool.

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I am planning on coming into town for episode three and I will be dressed up. No idea what as though. Maybe I will do some makeup stuff and actually be a twi'lek this time. no panyhose on my head.

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    pantyhose resembling a part of the male anatomy that is inappropriate to name on these boards, I might add.

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    But the pantyhose on Acthar's head resembling a male anatomy part that we cannot say on this board was SO FUNNY, I might add... well I did add it, so I guess its not 'I might add' anymore....

10. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    that was really funny!!!

11. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    ACthar do you still have the pics of your "Leku" if thats what you kids want to call it these days? You should email them to me, I want to laugh again.

12. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    it was on my old computer, so no. I think my parents still do though. You should ask them for it (hahahahaha)

13. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    they have one framed in their study. pretty funny stuff.

14. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    no lekku though.

15. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    oh. I couldn't remember if it did or not.

we have it on our puter at home along with like every other picture taken on that day.

16. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah Acthar, I'll get right on asking them, I'm sure they'll be delighted to see me again... BUT NO LEKU?!?!?!?! Not worth my time then

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Acthars Lekku are gross

18. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah if by gross you mean SO FUNNY!!!!! then yes, they are gross...

BTW I like your new icon Moka

19. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    a-why a-thank a-you a-very a-much!

20. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    i liked my lekku. they had "persoanlity"

21. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    i got the strong bad reference, moka.

22. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Yeah!!

23. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'm gonna dress up as either a Guy in a Watto mask (AKA My costume for AOTC) or George Lucas. I haven't decided which.

24. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm determined to make my Sith costume...so I'm gonna dress up as a Sith. Or at least attempt to dress up as one...Money's tight.

25. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    You've got a year and a half. start putting $20 a month away not or buying costume pieces bit by bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.