main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark EPISODE III - Decision making on CR, theater of choice and line-party

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Unfortunately, no. I wanted to but time just wouldn't allow it. I hate how life just gets in the way sometimes. :(

One day... one day...

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Hopefully soon :)

Sooooo shall we try to schedule another meeting? In a week or so? Juz need to know the docket. I GM a game every other Sat and play in one on the other Sats that I ain't GMing. But it's after 5pm CST that we do this. So as long as it's prior 5pm on Sats I can meet up in NLR, Jax, LR (if necessary *shudders at LR traffic* hehehe) Juz tell me where and when!

Wesa gotsa get a rockin' soon. Man Mar 11! Another trailer comes out! And the info it provides.. man oh man. Anybody seen the Summary of Ep III novel? It was mentioned on theforce.net and also starwars.com too I do believe. Man the line up... and Yoda!! :eek: Enough said! hehehe (sos I don't spoil it for those who ain't wanna to know anything until seeing the movie)

3. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    hey guys. i live in malvern and went to the last two sw midnite shows at tinseltown in benton. the first was great, the second not nearly as fun. this is the rave in little rock right??? that place rocks. i plan to dress up like last time. i have been almost too busy to breathe but now that is all behind me. just point me in the right direction.

4. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey RedHanded_Jill!! Yeah the Rave rocks! I saw the Trilogy (LotR all 3 movies back to back) there and it totally was awesome!! I truly hope the Rave does a midnight showing...but not sure if they're gonna. I'd presume they would.

I'll be dressed up as well! :D

5. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey welcome to our little (very little) group. Will you be going to CIII. Well maybe if we can get another meeting together we might see ya there.
    For the Empire!
    Nyborg13
    TK????

6. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Has the Rave ever done midnight showings before? If they have, I'd like to think ROTS will make the list. If not, one of us will need to get in contact with the manager.

7. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I can give them a call tomorrow if you like?

8. sithsarbad

sithsarbad Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2003
    Yes they have done midnight showings.

The Matrix Reloaded

Harry Potter 3

Someone can call the manager of the theater and ask. I would assume that the would already know...

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    That's why I asked ;) want me too and I shall actually I'll call them here in a few and let you all know

Called - gentleman I talked too said they won't know nothing until Apr. GL doesn't usually put out that info until 30 days prior. So we gotta wait for the bigman's word. He believes they probably will since they have in the past.

10. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    My best guess would be that they will show at midnight. They'd be crazy not to. Assuming they do, are any of you planning to camp out for it? If not, how early do some of you plan to get there?

I suppose we need to get the ball rolling on an election for CR. We still have the same to in the running. Should we stick with that? If so, let's do this. Send me your votes and we'll make it official. Reason being, we need to get the show on the road for the line party!

11. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I'll prob be a couple hours early if at best. There wasn't really much for the Trilogy (LotR showing). I got there an hour early and folks started showing up around 30 mins prior. But I'll most def be there around 5 or 6 in the even if they are gonna do a midnight showing. The guy I talked too said he would bet on it that they were going to.

12. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Would love to do the camp out thing but blowing most of my vaction on CIIIand Im sure some will get used up on moving. We will be there early though I'll be the very short Stormtrooper running around trying to hide from the kids. HAHAHEHE

13. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    I'll be camping out the day after our school's graduation... (I'd go earlier but I have choir to attend to...) Unfortunately, I'll be camping out in the Dallas area... however, I'll be sure to get some sign saying that I represent Arkansas or something like that... I suppose I should check in with the DFW fanforce to see what they're doing for the lineup...

14. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    So, Henry, you going to C3 too? Just you or the whole family? I am going with about 3 other guys and wasn't sure if you are wanting to caravan it. We've been to Indy for C2, so it's old hat for us vets. HA! :D

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Can't wait to meet those of you that I haven't as of yet. I'll be at C3 dressed and armed for action! ;) hehehe Well somewhat *snrk*.

Come early Apr I'll be calling the Rave again to see for sure if they're doing midnight showing of Ep III. As far as the guy I talked to said, he believed they were. There would be no reason that they wouldn't unless George Lucas says otherwise.

16. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey people! I'll be at the Rave as soon as I can when it happens! As for C3, I'll be going solo, but I may see you guys there! Just look for a Gray Jedi with his eyeballs popping out with excitement!!

17. SKYWLKR_70

SKYWLKR_70 Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2005
    Hello everybody. New to the boards here. I live in NW AR (Rogers) Glad to see there is some interest here in AR for Star Wars. I haven't had a chance to see a movie at the Rave before however I did see AOTC here in Rogers with the digital projection and it was awesome. I know that Rogers had a midnight showing of AOTC and I expect they will do the same for ROTS but no official word yet. Look forward to getting to know some fellow starwars fans.

18. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    That's cool. I didn't know you guys had digital projection up there! What's up with Little Rock? I think we deserve some DLP! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.