main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Episode III Dream

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I had a dream last night that footage from Ep3 was shown on TV. Oddly, they didn't play the dialogue. I don't remember if a news anchor was talking over the footage, or they were playing music over it.

But it was awesome. I remember it being very eerie and dark. Half of Anakin's face was bionic. I saw Padme and R2 in it. I think Padme had a full metal face mask, but you could see her eyes. I wish I could put my dream on video because I'd like to see it again.

Has anyone else had any Episode III dreams or ideas?

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I had a dream where Spongebob was chasing me with a crusty burger and trying to get me to try on his pants!! Man, I wish I had a Star wars dream!! :D

Actually I did have one the other night. I was a Jedi and I was standing in this parking lot. It looked like a grocery store back in my home town. I was standing in the center of the parking lot with my lightsaber (it was blue!) and Slave I was coming down out of the sky straight toward me with it's lasers blasting away. I was deflecting the blasts with my lightsaber and as Slave I came down right on top of me I used force push and knocked it into the building next to me. Concrete and dirt was flying all around me and I could actually feel the sting of the dirt and the heat of my lightsaber blade. Now that was an awesome dream!!

3. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That sounds awesome.

4. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Ahem...it's a Crabby Patty, "Mr. Krabs' gift to Bikini Bottom".

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea....?

M.M.

P.S. They're making a feature length Sponge Bob movie...

5. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Yeah, Crabby Patties!! Crusty Crab is the name of the restaurant right? See, I don't watch Spongebob enough I guess!! :D

6. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Yep, the Krusty Krab.

...and Mr. Krabs and Pearl and Plankton and Squidward and Sandy and...and...

Maybe I watch Spongebob too much!
    :D

M.M.

7. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I once had a dream on the novel Rebal Dream before it came out, the plot was totally wrong.

8. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear members:
    Actually I had so far about 5-6 dreams which had lead me into writing my Star Wars adventures... which I have in a personal novel that I'm still writing. Each one of them totally different, full of action and excitement, in color and full detail. I was smart enough to write down as much details as possible so I won't forget them. Now that I have over 13 chapters (11 in computer - 1 in paper - 1 in palmtop) and over 90 pages (in computer), I see that my effort has pay off. I have a very wild and crazy adventure, that covers just any theme: Dark Side, Light Side, Love, Mystery, Action, Wisdom, Starships, Dual and Single Lightsabers, Jedi, Sith, Padawans, NRI Agents, Ambassadors, Grand Admirals from the Empire Fleet, Star Destroyers, New Planets, New Systems, Old and New Faces, plus... the return of one of the most feared man in the Galaxy... who? I won't tell... but I'll tell you this: he's big, he's mean and he's here to complete a vengeance. Want more? Come to the meeting and read that part of my personal book.

Need to say more?

May the Force be with you... Always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FAN FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

9. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Funny you should mention that Mogook. I had a dream about being in a battle in EPIII and it much worse than anything in EP II.

10. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Worse in a good way, Isbeth, or in a bad way?

11. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    When I was a kid, I dreamed, repeatedly, that a squad of stormtroopers blasted there way into my bedroom as I was sleeping. Lord Vader came through the doorway (just as in the beginning of ANH) and lit his lightsaber.
    My new dad, as I was adopted, came running down the hallway with his blaster and shot all the troopers and took Vaders head off. Only for seconds later, Wolfman (who, thinking back on it looked alot like Lak Sivrak) crashed through my window and mauled him to death. I guess wolfman has always been my biggest fear! LOL LOL!!!

12. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Well maybe not worse, let's say more intense, Sithspawn.

13. BobaFett420

BobaFett420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    I have a dream...that little Jedi boys...and little Sith girls....

:p

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
  15. Jedikmg

Jedikmg Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    I had a dream where last fall before the Breating Trailer came out. I was going to see Episode 2 and i was having trouble getting into the theater to see it. I don't remember what was stopping me but i just couldn't get in. Then finally i made it in and i only saw the last few second s of the it. Very Sad.

Another dream i had was with padme, but i won't go into the details on that one.:)

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Understood. ;)

17. Bria-Tharen

Bria-Tharen Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    I have dreams too! Of scuffed, scratched, dented, shiny, or whatever........helmets! Stormies, Clonies, Vader Vader Vader!! Fetts, Crimson boys, etc etc etc. Wooooo!!! Man, dreams rule. I should sleep more often....hehe

But seriously, my most recent...I was dreaming,in my dream (freaky). It was one of those realistic ones, where you know its a dream, but no matter how hard you try, you just can't wake up. My senses & everything, were very active & vivid. So much so, that for the first half of the day, after waking up, I felt like i was walking around in a dream, rather than reality *Boggles*.

Yeah, so anyway, I can't remember much, but the coolest part...I jerked upright in my bed, startled awake by some sorta foreboding, feeling. Maybe it was paranoia? Dunno...There was a bed on the other side of the room & when i looked at it, it rose up off the floor & hovered a good 7 or so feet in the air. It shocked the hell out of me & as soon as my concentration on it broke, it slammed back to the floor. I freaked out realizing I'd just caused an object to levitate & ran into another room, where something similar in nature occurred (tho I'm not certain what).

It was cool as hell tho, cause when I woke up, I felt physically & mentally 'blurry', as if my body was manifesting the symptoms of being drained from a TK/PK effort. Its always cool to tinker w/the Force....& Since dreams are theorized as possibly being a projection of our subconscious selves in another dimension, then who knows...Maybe that galaxy, isn't so far away afterall?

18. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Well, this isn't a Star Wars dream but it is definitely the freakiest dream(s) I have ever had.

When I was twelve I used to keep dreaming about this man in a dark overcoat and a broad rimmed hat. The guy looked a lot like that guy Darkman, but this was way before that movie came out. Anyway, you could not see his face and he would always appear at the foot of my bed and just stand there, staring at me. I dreamt of this guy every night for a solid week and every night I would wake up in cold sweats. The last time I dreamt him, I was not in the bed, but in my parent's living room and I was watching T.V. The T.V. suddenly went off and as I looked outside the sliding glass door, he was standing out there staring at me. This time I knew it was a dream because things were different. I was not in bed and he was outside. The guy then started to walk toward me and he passed straight trough the window and was walking toward me. When I looked down by the couch, I saw a shotgun propped up against it. I picked up the shotgun and emptied it into the guy and he flew back and crashed trough the window. I never dreamed of that guy again. I guess I had overcome my fears and took control of my dreams. Anyway, that was my freaky dream sequence.

Analyze away Freudians!!! :D

19. Jedikmg

Jedikmg Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    I had one last night! It was May 2005 and i had just scene the movie. It was very confusing. It didn't make since at all. Anakin and Obi wan were acting like best friends then all of a sudden they started fighting on Cloud City. I can't remember what else happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.