main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Episode III fan script

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ppal, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ppal

ppal Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 1999
    Here is a fan script I wrote in my spare time. Please suggest any editions or things that you want changed.
    enjoy!!!!!!!!

Opening Crawl: The clone wars have been raging for three years. The Jedi have dwindled in numbers and the Republic is in tatters. Count Dooku has sent a Separatist strike team to infiltrate Coruscant and kidnap Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. As the Separatist fleet attempts to escape the Republic fleet meets them and a great battle is joined. Meanwhile a jedi strike team plans to infiltrate Dooku?s flagship and rescue the supreme chancellor.

Scene 1: Opening crawl fades and the camera focuses on the Planet Coruscant and then go a group of separatist and republic capital ships fighting each other at close range. Then out of the hull of several republic capital ships come jedi starfighters as they fly out to engage the separatist droid starfighters.

Anakin: All units follow my lead, remember our target is the main separatist flagship. That ship must not be destroyed, the chancellor?s life depends on it.

Jedi 1: roger that skywalker.

Jedi 2: Skywalker I see an entire squadron of droid starfighters heading right for us.

Obi-wan: I?ll try to draw them toward my direction you just try to get into that separatist ship to rescue the chancellor.

Jedi 2: I copy master Kenobi.

Jedi 3: The droid star fighters there all around me I can?t shake the?.

Jedi starfighter is destroyed by a droid starfighter.

Jedi 1: There headed for one of our frigates!!!!!

The droid starfighters blow a hole inside one of the republic capital ships and a bunch of clonetroopers start to pour out into the blackness of space.

Obi ?wan: By the force would you look at that!!!!!

Scene 2: Aboard the bridge of the Separatist flagship the Neimoidian captain reports to Count Dooku.

Neimoidian captain: Sir the battle seems to be going in our favor. We have destroyed several of their starfighters and taken out two of their capital ships.

Dooku: Excellent commander just make sure our shields hold right now. Has my proposal been delivered to the senate yet?

Neimoidian captain: Sir that will have to wait until the battle is finished our communications are jammed as of now.

Scene 3: The battle continues over Coruscant.

Obi-wan: Engaging these droid starfighters is not going to help our cause any we?ve got to break away and get to that flagship.

Anakin: I copy that master Obi-wan. Blue leader take the rest of your squadron and engage these droid starfighters master Obi-wan and I are going for the flagship.

Jedi 1: But master skywalker won?t you need some assistance I don?t think you and Master Kenobi can infiltrate the separatist flagship and rescue the chancellor by yourselves.

Anakin: (laughs) Master Obi-wan and I have tackled a lot of things bigger than that flagship I think we?ll be ok.

Jedi 1: Roger that Anakin!!!!

Obi-wan and Anakin break away from the main attack group and head toward the separatist flagship. Droid starfighters are immediately dispatched to meet them.

Anakin: Here they come master.

Obi-wan: Now I remember why I hate flying!!!!!

A droid starfighter hits Obi-wan?s fighter in the side destroying his R4 unit . Obi-wan?s fighter is left spinning out of control and he manages to land his fighter inside the flagship main hull. Anakin continues to engage the droid starfighters and manages to destroy all of them (proving why he is the greatest starpilot) and heads for the main hull. The doors of the main hull begin to close and in and Anakin does some fancy maneuvering to barely squeak through the hanger doors. He crashes his ship not far from Obi-wan?s starfighter. They spring out of their cockpits and dozens of battledroids and their droideka counterparts come out at them. The Jedi begin to cut the battledroids and droidekas to pieces.

Scene 4: Dooku and the Neimoidians are watching the commotion from the main viewscreen.

Neimoidian captain: Seal off the bridge, they must not be allowed to enter!!!!!

Neimoidian

2. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    Perfect exaample of what we no is going to happen in episode 3. This is a good script ppal

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    If this script is based on EP3 spoilers, please remember to put a ?SPOILERS!? warning in your subject title and at the start of your piece.

Am [face_love]

4. ppal

ppal Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.