Episode III Fan Trailer - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ADONIAH32, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. ADONIAH32 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahem...there was ONE key word you both didn't look at:

probably be one of the best fan films ever.

Anyhow, if you want to continue to destroy this thread, then I'll get a mod. Otherwise, anyone else interested?
  2. Jedi Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm his partner on this little film, and I'm the one who is planning this little film. It may not be the greatest ever but it will be damned good if we are able to accomplish what we want to accomplish. If anyone is interested PM me because what we are doing must be kept a secret for now.
  3. ADONIAH32 Jedi Master

star 4
    What he said. Tom came up with most of the ideas to be in our script. The stuff we want in this trailer we wanted to keep a secret. Now, I've told you 3 scenes we'd include and what they involve. From that you should get a good idea about what we're asking.
  4. ADONIAH32 Jedi Master

star 4
    bump: Please, this can be a great film if people are willing to help.
  5. Darth_Jerak Jedi Master

star 3
    Ahem...sorry man, but as I said in my previous post, saying one of the best fan films ever instead of the best fan film ever doesn't make a difference to me.

"Anyhow, if you want to continue to destroy this thread, then I'll get a mod."

What the hell does that mean? Is that some kind of threat? I'm not destroying your thread, I'm stating a personal opinion. So You're gonna sick a moderator on me? Try it buddy.

-Kol
  6. DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff

VIP
    star 5
  7. KaaShamau Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]

All drama aside, this sounds like it could be interesting. I don't know anything about 3D work - but good luck!
  8. Thayne_Correlles Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. Jedi Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool. If you want to help PM me!!! :)
  10. ADONIAH32 Jedi Master

star 4
    The main group of people we need are people willing to do CGI work. I have already said I can some CG work, but we'll need others' help.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.