Ark EPISODE III: Feed back on the Movie

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by python2, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay guys, I have a question: I just watched the movie for the fifth time, and I'm wondering if anybody knows about where Mustafar is on the SW map? It can't be far from Coruscant, because Padme gets there pretty quickly, and the Emporer gets Vader back to Coruscant in what seems like really good time...
  2. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, what you said. B)
  3. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    well... hyperspace is very fast :p
  4. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mustafar is not on any star charts that I can find. Also it apparently it has also been removed from the archives it cannot be found on the Star Wars databank. Apparently rebellious young Drakarn erased these files also.
  5. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Who?
  6. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I must not have been working that night, or I would have pulled them over for speeding, just kidding. I think Kynstar said something about it was supposed to take longer to get there than it took them to get there....Perhaps it's a contunity thing...Who knows.
    Later
    BJ
  7. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I do believe Mustafar is out by the Outer Rim and yep ;) unless she was packing some major hyperdrive on that lil ship of hers it should have take a day or two to get there ;) but hey it's a movie and it's George Lucas [face_laugh]
  8. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Drakarn was the young jedi that Dooku had erase the files about Kamino from the archives.
  9. _Darth_Malice Jedi Padawan

The Emporer tells Grevious to move the group to Mustafa in the Outer Rim. The mentioning takes place when Grevious lands on his base camp before Obi shows up asking for promission.
  10. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Okay, I'm not a big EU guy. If it ain't in the films, it ain't really jivin' with me. Is this in the ROTS book or one of those "in between film" books? :confused:

I could have sworn Lucas said somewhere that we see Master Sido Dias and the eraser of Kamino in the films. [face_thinking]

11. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have to read it again, but I believe Labrynth of Evil talks about the erasure--but I don't remember Drakarn--where is that from?
  12. KokoroSabishii Jedi Padawan

OMG! it was THE BEST MOVIE EVER! Obi-Wan got some more awsome one liners and the fight on Mustafar was awsome! 'tho i did't really like Obi-Wan's hair in this one, it looked so... wierd. Yoda & Obi-Wan both needed hugs at the end of the movie.
    When the movie started, the only thing that stopped me from dying from exitement was the fact that if i died, i couldn't see the movie! It was everything i hoped it would be and i loved it!
    P.S. Elan-Rai, you spell it Sifo-Dyas.
  13. Shadowscout04 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I read it on, I think shadowhunter.com, it tells about it in the history of the jedi and sith. It also has the general idea of E7, E8, & E9. I found this very interesting.
  14. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Ahhh, so it isn't from an official source. I thought that sounded kind of weird. I was always under the impression Dooku did the dastardly deed or erasing Kamino from the archives after killing the real Sifo-Dyas.

Oh, and thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake, Koko. ;)
  15. Jano_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

A Wookie can be a jedi. If I'm not mistaken, in the expanded universe books, Chewbacca's nephew, Lowbacca, is training at the Jedi Academy that Luke Skywalker started on Yavin IV. It's been a while since I read the books though so I'm not 100% on that one.
  16. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    i really think it is rude to point out someone's typing errors.
  17. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
  18. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    yea, this is an opportunity to type without the rules i gotta follow in my job. i promise to make many many mistakes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.