main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III-line by line-made up as we go along!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Spaced, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V Wing Fighter Pilot

V Wing Fighter Pilot Jedi Master star 4

Mar 6, 1999
    uuuuuuuh

Do you guys honestly think that The JC would have such a brief discussion with Anakin, and even so HE WOULDNT BOW, he hates being controlled like that, hed storm out....

2. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Padmé: Thank you, Master Yoda. I fear for my children's lives. Now that Anakin has turned to the dark side, my children and I are in grave danger.

3. IfAnakinLikedJazz

IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Yoda Split them up, we must.....for kill them he will, if he finds them........

4. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Jun 11, 2002
    Padmé: Kill them? Are you sure?

Yoda: Seen it, I have. Hide them, you must.

Padmé: They are due in a month. One shall live on Alderann with Bail Organa's family. The other shall go to Tatooine. Friends live there - the Lars family.

5. DarkSideoftheMoon

DarkSideoftheMoon Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
    Padme: Please Master yoda, help me, Anakin must think my precious twins are dead so that he will not come after me. If he does, i am afraid i will suffer the same fate as the Jedi he has faced have.

6. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Jun 11, 2002
    Yoda: Kill you, he will not. Loves you, he does.

Padmé: But he only wants the children. He'll do anything to get to them. Even kill me.

Yoda: True, this is.

Padmé: He must be turned back, Master Yoda.

7. DarkSideoftheMoon

DarkSideoftheMoon Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
    (Cut to Sith Hangar)

Sidious walks in

Anakin: Master....

sidious: I see you have turned.... very goooood my apprentice. only one more step for your turn...strike my former apprentice, Darth Tyrannious down with all your hate.

8. darth_fett

darth_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 1999
    Anakin: As you wish

Sidious: Very good. When Tyranus is dead, you will be known as Darth Skywalker

Anakin: I will not fail you Lord Sidious

Anakin enters a Sith Interceptor and speeds away to Geonosis to confront Tyranus

9. Quasar

Quasar Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2002
    (Tyranus is pacing his chamber, seeming to be in deep concentration. His thoughts are interrupted, as he feels the presence of another nearby. He turns to face the direction, and sees Anakin)

Tyrannus: I have been waiting for you my dear boy. I knew my master would send you to fight me.

Anakin: You are of no more use to him, Tyranus. I will snuff out your life.

Tyrannus: I see your overconfidence has not changed since the day we first quarreled. (draws out his butt-ugly saber) Attack me, boy.

10. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Jun 11, 2002
    (Anakin takes out his saber, igniting it quickly. The two duel, neither getting the upper hand. Dooku telepathically plucks Anakin's saber from his hands. Dooku is now armed with two sabers, and grins evily at Anakin.)

Dooku: Why did Sidious ever think you could defeat me?

11. AdoyEulb

AdoyEulb Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    Anakin: I understand now. You were Yoda's son. Just as my future kids luke and leia were yours....not yoda. ALL ALONG Yoda and the council were protecting the council from you, my babies. I need a break. Can we fight later?

Dooku: Of course,call me this friday.

Yoda: OY.

12. Pythony-TJM

Pythony-TJM Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    Adoy, just shut up.

Anakin: Because.... I can do this!(Anakin reaches out with the force, sending Darth Taraunuss(sp) flying into the wall with such force his back brakes)
    You thought you could kill me. Wrong!(Anakin's lightsaber flys into his hand, he walks forward and shoves his saber into his enemy's chest)You'll never bother me again.

-Py

13. SaberDuel

SaberDuel Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    what's the hurry? this movie would be like half an hour if you played out.

14. Jad12345678

Jad12345678 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    Sidious: ha ha ha ha good, good. You have become very powerful young Skywalker, now it is time to address the Sennet.

Aniakin: the sennet but how.... only the Senator can call ahh meetinn....(stares at Sidious) you are Palpintine

Sidious: Yes, I am Senator Palpintine. But my real name is Darth sidious, I have trained Darth Maul and I summened the Trade federation blockcade on Naboo and

(is interupted by Ani)
    Then your apprentise killed Qui-Gon and you could have killed my wife..you you (screams starts his lightsabre and begins a attack on Sidious)

as the battle rages Sidious lets Anikin attack him just to the point of almost killing him this happenes for a minute or two has this happens Ani fills with more and more rage then Sidous uses force lightning and roasts Ani for a few minuts while he is shooting Ani, Ani screams much like Luke does (this is why he kills Palpintine in ROTJ) Sidious stops the attack and tells Ani that any attempts of killing him are useless and he will fore ever be his servent(this is why Vader tells Luke it is to late for him)

15. darth_fett

Oct 25, 1999
    CUT TO KAMINO

(We see Dooku sitting contemplating the future, Obi Wan Kenobi stands before him)

Dooku: I humbly apologize for my many injustices Master Kenobi, the truth has been revealed, my clone has been destroyed. Sidious has taken Anakin as his new Padawan

Kenobi: Your treachery is not easily forgotten, but in this situation it appears that we have no choice but to form an alliance. You led my Master, Qui-Gon to become the man he was, and a noble person he turned out to be. Hopefully, that nobility still resides in you.

Dooku: We will destroy the Sith Master Kenobi, and then I will trouble the Jedi order no more.

(Obi-Wan and Dooku leave to to their respective ships to journey toward Courscant to speak with the Jedi Council)

16. darth_fett

Oct 25, 1999
  17. EBSaints

EBSaints Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 29, 2002
    I don't think Anakin knows that they are having twins, does he even know Padme is pregnent?

18. Pythony-TJM

May 29, 2002
  19. Pythony-TJM

May 29, 2002
    (Cut to council room)
    Yoda:Hm... Protect Padmé Skywalker, we must!

Yaddle: See to that, I will.

20. ScoobyDooku

ScoobyDooku Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2002
    Yoda: Didnt you die in an expanded universe stryline along with Yarael Poof?
    Yaddle: That was my clone yoda. Complicated business, to be sure.

21. Kouby

Kouby Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    so in EU there's a clone of Yoda called Yaddle huh? This **** 's getting funnier everyday...

22. ScoobyDooku

May 23, 2002
    Yoda: Lets go kick some butt Yaddle.
    Yaddle: First, lets call upon the sing-fighting talents of Joh Yowzah, to be inserted into the Jabbas palace Max Rebo band. He tearing up the tatooine scene.
    Yoda: yes, and i'll callupon funshine bear, my favorite fuzzy friend from the planet of Care-A-Lot. his glowing belly powers are unsurpassed in the outer rim.

Yoda and Yaddle fly off to recruit there friends. Meanwhile, on Kamino

23. JediCouncilBoy4

JediCouncilBoy4 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 20, 2001
    Anakin: Lama Su I need you guys to make an order of clones for my master.

Lama Su: How many will you need?

Anakin: As many as you can make!

24. ScoobyDooku

May 23, 2002
    Lama Su: would you like fries with that?
    Anakin: No , but do you still have he old style apple turnovers?
    Lama Su: tell your masters we could make some, but it will take more time.

25. darth_fett

Oct 25, 1999
    ok, a little humor is ok, but Apple Turnovers and Yaddle clones. That's rediculous

[image=http://www.colute.net/cwm/ups/unknown/lsvader.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.