main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III Line-Up Plans

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bearleft

Bearleft Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Don,

If you still have the cafepress shop open, would wearing a pin or something suffice as well?

And since I need to ask off for at least part of the day on Wednesday, exactly when are we needed? (And do we know who's doing what yet?)

Cheers,
    Judy

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Judy, I'll need you to be there as soon as possible starting at 5PM. I need you at our fan club table handing out flyers and talking about the club activites.

Tshirts have been ordered! They should be in Friday! They will be $19.50 each. Hopefully that will be ok for everyone, but they will abosolutely ROCK!

3. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    Which company printed the T-shirts?

4. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Spectrum Graphics in Cary.

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Brad your design rocks! We went with black t-shirts and the blue logo. The blue just totally pops off of the black background.

I know this is last minute, but would it be possible to meet up all together on Saturday night? I have to work until 9:00 pm and I was hoping we could get as many of you to come to a meeting at either Don's or my place. We could use a last minute strategy session to plan out all of Wednesday's events. Please let us know by Thursday nite or Friday morning and we will go from there.

Thanks to all of you for your participation in this event. We are going to have fun and hopefully attract some new members.

6. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Hi Stacey

I would love to assist but I have some previous plans for saturday afternoon and I don't know if I'll be able to make it.

But in any case let me know of the plans.

Jorge

Edit: Probably I could make it around 10:00 pm if it isn't too late.

7. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I can't make it I work till 10:30 that night. Sorry guys...still working on stuff here such as Trivia and Music.

-Jane

8. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Natalie is graduating that afternoon, then CPT at 7 p.m. lasting for 1.5-2 hours. Don't think Natalie or I will be able to come considering that and families being in town.

9. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    What about on friday night or anytime on sunday?.

Jorge

10. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    I am working late on Friday, so that won't work. I don't know my schedule for Sunday yet. Saturday at 10:00 pm works for me. Chris, don't worry about this meeting. Natalie's graduation is more important.

11. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Hello TTF people, I am now wearing our new club shirt. They came out beautifully! I will have them available for the tentative meeting on Saturday, or you can get them on Wed at the theater. The price is $19.50 each. The only exception is Natalie. I am paying for her shirt as a graduation gift. Way to go Nat!

12. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Hey guys, I need your help. I want to put out some of the Star Wars m&ms at the premiere. Do any of you have a Star Wars candy dish or container of some sort. If not do you know of anywhere we might be able to get one for not alot of $. Any help would be appreciated.

13. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Stacey
    I've seen some star wars "party dishes" and things like that at "big lots" and "dollar tree", maybe that will be enough in tight budget.

Jorge

14. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    The club t-shirts are in and they look spectacular! You guys are going to look so cool!

15. LlorchTHX

LlorchTHX Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Stacey/Don
    Is Tomorrow meeting still on?... if that's the case where will it be (address).
    Thanks
    See you guys

Jorge

16. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Jorge, I would like to have the meeting tomorrow at 10:00 pm at Don's home. Address is at the top of the page. If any of the rest of you can make it please do. We want to go over the plans for Wed, so everyone is on the same page.

17. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Hey Gang, we had a really good meeting last nite. We went over the events and who we thought should handle which event. We got to meet our new member, Jorge. Welcome Jorge!! More info to come. Stay tuned.

18. Bearleft

Bearleft Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Stacey/Don,

Sorry neither Mom nor I were able to make it last night. Mom and I are still planning on showing up at 5 on Wednesday.

I'm going to be honest. We're both pretty much newbies, so what are we going to need to tell people about the TTF?

Thanks, and again, sorry we couldn't make it.
    Judy

19. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Judy, don't worry. we will all be having fun on Wed. We will let you know what is happening then. May the Force be with us all!

20. Bearleft

Bearleft Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Great! I can't wait. I think Wednesday is going to be a blast, plus we get EpIII. :) (By the by, Richard Roeper, of Ebert & Roeper, said he thinks it's the best one since ESB.)

Judy

21. refuge2k3

refuge2k3 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    ok - so My wife and I are coming out to Brier Creek Wednesday and I'm a little confused as to what time the line starts. I saw the post that said 10am but then I read the post from the theater guy that said 5... what's right? We are huge fans but we've never done the midnight premiere and we sure don't want to get it wrong - I mean this is our last chance right? Some input would be great. We cannot wait to hang out with you guys!!
    R2K3

22. Chreotho

Chreotho Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    Are there still plans to show Ep2 and Clone Wars?

Would it be out in the parking lot, in the lobby, or inside the theater, after we're seated?

Any times/schedule?

Or did this get nixed by the theater?

Thnx!

23. Flecktone

Flecktone Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Refuge2k3 - Most of the things will not even being set up until the afternoon and the events will start around 5pm. As for seating for the auditoriums we will be running our normal slate of movies so they will not be open to the public until about 10pm or so. We'll start lining people up around then. Don should then be doing his trivia contests and the Shadow Players will be doing their lightsaber duels as well - in the front of the auditoriums. I know how you feel as we are interested to see how this goes off. As has been mentioned there is not a bad seat in the house (even in the front as the seats are not right up against the screen).

Chreotho - we would have loved to show either Episode 2 or the Clone Wars saga but due to copyrights and such from Fox and Cartoon Network, it became too unwieldly. We want to make sure we do nothing to risk losing our license to run Episode 3 and this meant passing (sadly) on those items. However as the gang here as listed we should have enough to keep all of you entertained.

Remember everything starts at 5 and the big thing is the 501st Stormtrooper Legion's entrance at 8pm - seeing their costumes as I did a couple weeks ago makes me think this will be something to remember!

See you all at the show....

Daniel

24. refuge2k3

refuge2k3 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Flecktone - Thank you so much for the info. we really just want to get it right. I love your theater by the way. It's not the closest theater to me but I'm willing to drive the extra ways for the quality - picture and sound are always the best!! See you tomorrow!!

R2K3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.