main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Episode III merchandise and promotional items discussion. ** possible spoilers

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I was excitied to see that Burger King is back doing the food promotions for Star Wars finally once again.

There are 31 toys altogether that will be in the Burger King kids meals?.
    Pull backs, wind ups, water squirters, plushies, and image viewers.
    The images below are available at Rebelscum and TFN.

meal toys

BK promotion pic 3

BK promotion pic 2

BK promotion pic 1

I was hoping they would be releasing the movie collector glasses like they did back for the original trilogy back in the day, but so far no word on that.

The plastic cups with the figures they have now are ok, but I want my collector glass to be actually made of glass.

I know I will be keeping an eye out and if anyone else finds out any more news on promotional and collectibles from ROTS please kindly post here in this thread.

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    The last three were removed at BK's request? lol, now thats funny.

I've seen them already and they are pretty cool. I have them saved to my PC. Maybe I'll host them and post them for you to see.

I was hoping they would be releasing the movie collector glasses like they did back for the original trilogy back in the day, but so far no word on that.

That would rock! I still have a couple of the originals. RotS glasses would so compliment the saga as a whole. Bring it full circle ;)

3. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Sounds like that could be very cool, but not of the pictures were shown b/c they said that they had been taken down per BKs request.

4. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    I saw them too, very cool. I hope they make glasses too. I had the emperor one and the ewoks one, me and my brother had them for years, since he was a kid and got them actually, and just recently the ewok one broke!

5. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I have 8 of the total 12 glasses from the 4 movies.I'm still looking to find the rest. I could get them from Ebay but that's too easy.

6. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    But do you have the white plastic tumblers from ANH?
    [face_mischief]

7. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I do not have those.

I was at the Comic Store today and the Manager gave me an Episode 3 Promo card for the Topps movie cards.It shows Anakin and Count Dooku dueling with Chancellor Palpatine strapped to a chair in the background.

8. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I saw a pic of that card over at RebelScum.com earlier in the week. The scan someone posted was very weird looking. The entire thing, including Ani and Dooku looked like CGI. How does it look in person?

I think I'll splurge and buy myself a Hobby Box of these when they come out. There's a boatload of inserts to be had!

9. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    That scan wasn't the best possible.The card does look better in person.

10. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I almost forgot to post this before about upcoming merchandise available to purchase as of February 1st from STARWARSSHOP.COM

Revenge of the Sith stuff

Some of these are going to be in stock and some will be pre-orders.

Episode III Exclusives Available Feb 1 from StarWarsShop.comJanuary 20, 2005.
    On February 1, StarWarsShop.com will be offering a smuggler's stash of over 30 new in-stock and preorder items to fans along with an all new Episode III lenticular poster card. This exclusive 10 x 8-inch card, available only to customers of StarWarsShop.com, features the striking new Darth Vader product banner artwork along with the tilt-motion image of Obi-Wan and Anakin locked in their climactic duel. These will be bundled with select new products, or available for purchase separately. In addition, all customers will receive an exclusive Topps Episode III promo card free with any purchase while supplies last. These will be available nowhere else, so make sure to stop by the shop to get yours!

· An extremely limited quantity of the horizontal 15'x10' Episode III teaser banners hung in theaters across the country, exclusively available from StarWarsShop.com. Because these are authentic theater-used banners, these will show a bit of worldly wear
    · Several new lightsabers from Master Replicas, including both the full scale and .45 scale versions of Anakin's Episode III lightsaber, and the Darth Vader's FX lightsaber from Episode V.
    · Hasbro's new preview figure assortment and vehicle, including General Grievous, Tion Medon, Wookiee Warrior, R4-G9, and Anakin's Starfighter
    · Hasbro's new Episode III Wookiee Super Soaker and Darth Tater
    · LEGO's new Anakin's Starfighter and TIE Fighter including Darth Vader figure with light up Lightsaber
    · Six new Star Wars snow globes from Encore and several new sculpted mugs
    · Five new Action Racing die cast cars with Star Wars styling
    · Three new Episode III framed pin sets
    · New Episode III pewter figures and keychains from Rawcliffe

Remember, StarWarsShop.com is the only place you can get the Episode III teaser banner, lenticular poster card, and Topps promo card, so make sure you set your nav computer to our coordinates on February 1!

11. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    So many toys!

12. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    This link is a spoiler

It shows images of the the new toys and Episode III displays from Wal Mart.

If interested take a look at the link. YAKFACE.COM

13. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    Even though I am not usually a collector, those look cool. :)

14. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
  15. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    oooohhhh! that sounds good. :)

16. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
  17. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    OOOHHH I like the idea of the Star wars Monopoly. :)

18. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I just thought I would share some links to a few pages from the comic adaption to Episode 3.

link 1

link 2

link 3

link 4

link 5

These pages aren?t necessarily in order and should be considered spoilers even though they don?t give away much.

19. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Scott those are nice images. :)

I would love to know what the dialog with those pages will be.

20. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I have some ideas as to what's going on but don't want spoil it for anyone. HTR I guess.

Page 1: Opening space battle

Page 2: Obi-Wan on a misson to take out the General, set up by Palpatine to get Anakin alone

Page 3: Obi,Mace and Yoda discuss their distrust of Palpatine and telling Obi-Wan to talk to Ani

Page 4: Anakin tells Obi-Wan who the Sith Lord is, setting a trap for the Jedi, Yoda,Mace and Obi-wan then plan a course of action.

Page 5: The General gets word to expect Obi-Wan

At least that's what I think. It'll be fun to check back and see if I was right or not.

21. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
  22. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    ooohhh looks interesting. :)

23. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I noticed a Grievous Unleashed figure in the earlier list of new toys. I'm curious as to what other characters might get added to that line? Maybe a new Sidious w/ lightsaber, or a Wookie Commando, maybe even a new Anakin after he falls to the Dark Side but before the Vader transformation.

24. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    The first wave of ROTS Unleashed figures will contain a Grevious, Obi-Wan and Anakin figure. If you head over to Galactic Hunter they have pics of them up. The Anakin is fantastic looking. It's of him during the final battle with lava rising up around him. His face has an expression of pure hatred on it with dark, sunken eyes. Very well done!

25. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.