main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode III Novel

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth-Seldon, Dec 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Is there any news on the Episode III novel. Are there any rumors? I heard that Matthew Stover (Shatterpoint, Traitor) may be writing it. I would not mind that or I would also like to see someone like R. A. Salvatore write it. I think Salvatore did a good job writing the AOTC novel.

So is there any news? I went to the Lucas site but it had nothing and was really filled with old information.

Seldon

This can probably go in the existing EPIII novel thread. See the header for the link.

2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    There's a dedicated thread for this, look near the bottom of the page and you'll find it with the link to the Ep 3 EU spoiler thread.

JB

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    The only news I can think of in regards to the novel, are the EP3 spoilers that are floating about. Of which I know nothing about that, as I remain blissfully ignorant.

As for Salvatore, I thought he did a horrible job with the AOTC novel. Then again, I'm not a fan on PT stuff at the moment, so that might be the reason. Though I stand by my opinion that the AOTC novel sucked worse than the movie.

Though, I will say that Salvatore probably did a good job with what was given to him. At least, I will think that for the rest of my life, even if it is not true. :)

4. recurit03

recurit03 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2003
    The Episode II novel was not toooooo bad.......lol
    I think that Episode III Stover will have alot more room to add stuff about KILLING ALL THE JEDI!! R.A. was really handicapped by a bad love story and what he could add to the overall plot!

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Stover should do an excellent job with this book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.