main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Episode III Plot Summary (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthBarf, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    This is what IMDB says Episode III is about:

Two years after Attack of the Clones, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala are married, The Republic is at war with Count Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems, and Darth Sidious is preparing to make the final move that will ensure him control of the galaxy. With it's nearly endless supply of clone soldiers, the Republic is gaining ground against the Confederacy. Determined to avoid defeat, Dooku places a bounty on the Jedi Knights, who have already come under fire from the Republic itself. When Anakin turns to the Dark Side of the Force and joins the genocidal purge, Obi-Wan Kenobi must fight to protect Padme and her children as he heads toward a tragic showdown with his former pupil.

2. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    makes sense to me. episode iii sounds like its gonna be the darkest one yet.

3. Jedi_Leroy

Jedi_Leroy Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2001
    It's a nice writeup, but remember, IMDB allows users to submit writeups, so this description isn't anything official.

That being said, the only thing left for Palpatine to do in Episode 3 is get rid of anyone who could possibly openly oppose him... the Jedi.

4. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    that old bastard palpatine! lol

5. Grendelbob

Grendelbob Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 5, 2000
    hmmm....so we should defintely see Aurra sing in III then....

6. DarthBarf

Oct 21, 2001
    Do you think we'll ever get a book or two about Palpatine's back-story? We know he's from Naboo and eventually became a Senator, but what happened in-between? How, when, where, and why did he learn the ways of the dark side? When and how did he start his political career? How many years has he been conspiring? This would be cool if he started his deception as a younger man because it would show his ultimate cunning and patience. When where did he meet Maul? Was this mentioned in the TPM novel? I can't remember.

7. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    yeah maybe aurra sing will be in episode 3 for yet another 3 seconds to add to her acting career. lol

if they do put her in ep3, i hope they choose a real actress to play her and not that same model wannabe actress. someone that looks like they can kick butt, like zam. now she was cool.

8. DarthBarf

Oct 21, 2001
    I prefer the model wannabe actress ;)

9. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    in the words of threepio...

"how typical"

lol

10. DarthBarf

Oct 21, 2001
    In the words of Chewbacca:

"GRRR Baby, very GRRR!!!"

Or was that some other dude with a hairy chest?

11. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    ummm i think chewie had less hairy of a chest, hehehe

"yeah baby!"

but...in the words of artoo
    "beep beep do beep" or something like that lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.